It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreal has Nukes, Video Isreals Secret Weapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
video.google.com...#

interesting, and for those of you that said it was not true... well shame on you.
here is your SIGN~!

Also, I have knowledge of IRAN and ISREAL have been able to blow
themselves up for atleast 50 years... check out first generation missle technology of IRAN ... and we know ISREAL can reach out and touch IRAN... so, if they hate each other so much, why haven't they did us a favor and exchanged yet... hum, is it a ploy...? a tactic or is it a red herring or it could be legitimate ... I dont know, do you>?

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don't get it. It's been common knowledge for years and years that Israel has nukes. I am not sure what you are saying.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Since before 1978 IREN and ISREAL had excellent relationships - the desire to "blow themself up" is not older then 30 years. Actually ISREAL started to build IRENian SAM defenses before Islamic revolution kicked in on some of the same sites ISREAL threatens to strike now. And i do not know if other countries - like USI,BRITEIN or RUSSIE - would be more willing to blow them self up in similar conditions. IRENIANS and ISREALIS also kind of want to live as opposed to alternative version you suggest.

Imagine that,ha?

new topics

join