I predict that there will be a 2nd You Tube video of the same event, only it will be crystal clear & you'll see a 'craft' or 'crafts' producing
the same lights.....
The following will then be posted to the same thread....
1. It's too good to be true so it must be CGI.....
2. It's Chinese Lanterns once again.....
I want to live in China, they throw a party ever day of the year & release lanterns to celebrate anything & everything under the sun, just got
hitched, throw a party, just got divorced, throw a party, got a new job, throw a party, just lost a job, throw a party, got a body party removed by
having a major operation, throw a party, and so on....
Why else would there be so many gosh darned Chinese Lanterns in the sky unless these folks like to, party all the time, party all the time, party all
Now as for the CGI folks, they'll post samples of games & movies & software that can do all kinds of amazing things, but not tell us said program
cost more money then most people have to feed & cloth themselves for a entire year & expect the rest of us to believe that Joe Blow from Kokomo some
how was able to afford this on his food stamp money.....
3. Someone will post how this is a sign of the end times & use 10 obscure things from The Good Book as proof.
4. Someone will post that it's Blosom Goodchild friends from the GLF.
5. Someone will post that we should shoot down these things & ask questions later.
Dang rednecks think they can shoot down tech that's MILLIONS of years ahead of us, remember that scene in the ORIGINAL war of the worlds movie where
even a NUKE couldn't do them in, and you think your little Smith & Wesson popgun has a chance at all ?
6. Someone will post that it's Project Blue Beam doing a test run to see if folks will fall for a fake invasion.
Now that I might believe upon close look at the footage if I can see signs of the 'craft' or 'crafts' being projected, because no matter how good
the holographic tech it still needs to be projected somehow, and there should be tell-tail clues that this was done.
Granted Joe Blow from Kokomo will fall for a fake invasion by way of project blue beam as "seeing is believing" forgetting the fact that Hollywood
does this sorta thing in their sleep without trying to hard, just look as some of the advertising on T.V. they're getting more and more unreal, I saw
a car ad where the only real thing in the ad was the car itself, the road, the bulidings, everything else was CGI, and I knew it just by watching the
7. Someone will make a joke post about Star Trek, Star Wars, name any sci-fi series here.
8. Someone will take offense at said post and post a rebuttal saying that the real thing is nothing like that.
9. Someone will chime in saying the opposite, saying oh it's a lot closer to them then you think it is.
10. Someone will make a list of what people will say in a thread that hasn't been even made yet.