It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified FBI Documents Uncovered (UFOs)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Glad there is someone I can agree with about crop circles. Amazing video and interesting website!
Thanks for the thought provoking information!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sowerby
I find the first image/document to be very interesting. I zoomed in and noticed that at number 8, it says, "The region they come from is NOT from the 'astral plane', but corresponds to the Lokas or Talas. Students of esoteric matters will understand these terms."

Upon googling Lokas, Talas, and reading up on esoteric matters, I was very surprised and fascinated that an alleged FBI document would quote such things. Very exciting. S&F

I agree, the reference to Lokas and Talas is very interesting and in my opinion a nod towards interdimensional travel opposed to planetary.

It's great to see these documents here..

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Elvis_Is_Dead

If you find them interesting, I plan on posting more tomorrow.
Hopeful my program will work to convert files...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimothyMartin
Just like some of the pictures. Many of them look fake.

Thanks for the advice on image sizing. I'll do that next time!

Yes about half the pictures are either fake or known objects that I know about, the other half I'm not sure about.

I thought that Russian disc might be real at first, but later I saw an explanation that it was supposedly some kind of training exercise, but I'm not sure about that.

And you're welcome for the tagging tip.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I'll look into the other pictures tomorrow. If anyone knows which are fake, that would save me a ton of time.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TimothyMartin

It's difficult with a few of them being as some are such a smack in the face it's hard to believe they're real. I'd say 1 or 2 of them are obvious fakes but keep posting whatever you've got dude! I'd appreciate seeing some more of these, I'm gonna save down the ones I really like anyway

As for the crop circles, the one of the gray is definitely my favourite it just looks awesome, I remember reading about levels of radiation being taken in the vicinity of some crop circles and the readings being irregular, basically if a human had stood there making that they'd probably be glow in the dark by the time they'd finished.

And another article about finding pieces or I believe it was blocks of gold or some other precious metal a few feet below some indentations on one particular crop circle. - I can't find the article at present but that one makes you wonder.

If just humans are making these awesome spectacles, then how have they irradiated the ground surrounding it and who the hell has got the sort of money to bury gold just for a prank?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Arbitrageur

I'll look into the other pictures tomorrow. If anyone knows which are fake, that would save me a ton of time.

The problem is, its impossible to prove which ones are real or not because you are going to hear fake / real from many members. IMO the best way forward is research on your own and see what that brings.

For example:

Ask yourself why the Russians would stage a crashed UFO drill, when their policy is like all the other governments, they don't exist. Some earlier reports say it was part of a film, however, looking at the evidence and hearing the actual witnesses report on the situation there is more than meets the eye.

Heres some information for you to look at. I have included the original thread for you at the end. Internos is your man to speak to.

The Secret KGB UFO Files, The Russian Crash of 1969

The details of a Russian Crash on or about 1969 are sketchy and somewhat suspect. This case comes from the so-called "Secret KGB Files," which were reportedly smuggled out of the former Soviet Union. Reportedly, $10,000 was paid for the information. The details of these secret files were first offered to the general public on 9-13-98 as part of a TNT special titled "The Secret UFO Files of the KGB." The show featured extraordinary film and still photographs of the UFO recovery, and also a portion of autopsy film on part of an alien body.
The event itself, according to the files, occurred in the state of Sverdlovsky, which was formerly Yekatrinburg of the USSR. The crash story follows a familiar pattern normally associated with this type of report. The fiery crash of an unknown object occurred in March 1969. The site was secured by the Russian military, and one dead alien was found in the wreckage. The remains of the craft and alien were brought to a secure location, and the alien body was autopsied. Both still and moving pictures were taken of the craft, its retrieval, and the alien autopsy. The autopsy shows only an alien torso and arm. From the size of the body parts, the alien would have been an extremely small being.

Link to Internos wise words + thread

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
There are in fact some fakes in there...but it's because this is probably a compilation of ufo stuff someone made...besides that it looks like some of the photos and documents are really worth of a good analysis, notice how some of the ufo's are very alike...and that russian footage seems pretty real in my opinion.

One thing that I find very interestings is the footage of the 2 russian migs following this 2 ufo on the KGb Ufo Files documentary...the 2 UFO's merge together...and on some of the sightings of UFO's over Hessdalen the Ufo's also merge together very often...

Star and flag!!!

[edit on 17-12-2009 by hateeternal]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
That crop cricle vid is nice. Esp the first one.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
What can i say? Top find spot on, flag for you. Now this is what im talking about. If people carry on finding evidence like this then it will only be a matter of time.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
My apologies if this was recently discussed on this post but one of the crop circles that I have seen before, which was within the first set of crop circle photos on this page reminded me of our latest current event....

The spiral crop circle, reminded me of the late rocket bit. Coincidence? Perhaps... but seems very much related in this case.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Documents are interesting, apart from the inclusion of the Crop Circle pictures. Crop circles are 100% man made. That i am convinced of, which brings the validity of the other documents into question , IMHO

Since when a personal opinion or conviction for that matter puts in question the validity of a slightly related phenomena? To me this is logical fallacy

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Just downloaded it. I want to get this to a document analyser. Let them be the judge.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Here is the FBI site about these documents foia.fbi.gov...

Subject concerns an FBI inquiry into a possible unauthorized disclosure of classified information when a document marked "Top Secret" was made public. The investigation was cosed after it was learned that the document was completely bogus.

Yes - just to be clear, the MJ12 documents are thought to be bogus but your link doesn't include other documents which are posted in the OP.
I thought the first document was quite intriguing and would be very interested to hear more about the heritage of that one.
Cheers.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
S&F for your find, Timothy.

I don't know if these are real FBI documents about Ufo, but for sure NSA (National Security Agency) has open its file about UFO publicly on its web site and removed the Top Secret "Umbra"!

A "Mine" where "To Dig!"
Take a look.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I gotta admit that some of these crop circles would be way too difficult to pull off at such short notice... there's a few in that video you posted in my opinion were done with something other than planks of wood... those documents are interesting although pretty difficult to read.... but yep looks like there are unexplained things flying around out there

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69747120a79b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc9cfefd82df.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dafe38c4c10a.jpg[/atsimg]

Galactic Pleiadean Light ships DEFF!

The documents and pics look like a private collection of someone who has studied the issue on UFO’s, Inter Planetary and Hyper Dimensional travel.

FBI would NEVER tolerate really important never-showed-before info to float on the web like this, if it would be that important it would have been deleted right-away.
Even on ATS

Peace!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

Subject concerns an FBI inquiry into a possible unauthorized disclosure of classified information when a document marked "Top Secret" was made public. The investigation was cosed after it was learned that the document was completely bogus.

This is really all that is necessary if something gets leaked, real or fake.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
I thought that Russian disc might be real at first, but later I saw an explanation that it was supposedly some kind of training exercise, but I'm not sure about that.

There was a thread within the past few months about the "Russian disc" I believe. As I recall, it was a recreation for the KGB UFO Files documentary.

Based on the amount of public-domain and debunked images in the file, I would be highly suspicious about all of the documents being genuine FBI files.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

A truly fascinating find.

This really proves that not only did the govt know about UFO's long before the Roswell thing, but that they also had studied them at length and came to conclusions. I find it so interesting that they state the visitors come not from a planet, but from our own planet in a different dimension. Now this is from the 40's! Only recently have scientists come out and started talking about these types of things

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join