It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, new on this site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

I hope you are prepared to argue with someone who doesn't really believe in many conspiracies. I just posted a looong post (or actually several posts) about the Norwegian "spiral" phenomenon: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe keeping a skeptical mind is important, being both skeptical to official government explanations as well as conspiracy theories.

I feel like a kid in a candy shop. Where to go next? Maybe lunar landing hoax theories? I've got a couple of things to say about those.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Welcome to ats, you're going to love this place.

My Favorite moon landing hoax theory ever is the one about the shining being Kubrick's confession about faking the moon landing. If you can't find it ask and I'll paste a link here.

Anything else you might need, just ask.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Seiko]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Yes, you’re going to love it here. I’m new as well and feel the same way. You say “I believe keeping a skeptical mind is important, being both skeptical to official government explanations as well as conspiracy theories.” I Agree, I like to keep an open mind and that means listening to all sides and people views. Enjoy the site.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Excellent, and welcome.

Look forward to seeing your stories and posts.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Thanks for your warm welcome!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rfoshaug

You're among friends.

Now ignore the guy pulling the strings from behind the curtain.

new topics

top topics

join