It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter to Rep. Walt Minnick (D-Idaho): Dem's Threaten NE Senator Ben Nelson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Letter to Rep. Walt Minnick (D-Idaho): Dem's Threaten NE Senator Ben Nelson

www.congress.org

While the Democrats appease Senator Lieberman, they still have to worry about other recalcitrant Democrats including Nebraska Senator Ben Nelson. Though Lieberman has been out front in the fight against the public option and the Medicare buy-in, Nelson was critical of both. ... Lieberman may get on board, but Nelson's demand that taxpayer money not be used to fund abortion has still not been met. According to a Senate aide, the White House is now threatening to [BRAC] Nebraska's Offutt AFB.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.dakotavoice.com
www.foxnews.com

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The main link which I have provided is from the "Congress.org" web-site, and it is being presented as a News Story by quite a few sources (Contained within a letter written to a Constituent's very own Congressional Representative).

The first of the additional links is from a Newspaper called "The Dakota Voice", which is based out of Rapid City, South Dakota.

The second of the additional links is from Fox News, and it offers the "Official" White House rebuttal of this story (This however does affirm the validity of the fact that this is a true news story).

All that I can say, is that this sort of behavior is quite typical of the "Wanna'be Al-Capone" crowd of Politicians from Chicago (ie, Rahm Emanuel), and therefore it is completely believable (Despite the WH's denial of such). If I were Senator Nelson, I would tell President Obama and his miscreants to go place their threat somewhere quite unpleasant indeed.

www.congress.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Yes, I saw Beck going over this.

OHHH, now I will get hell for watching Beck.

Watch for the Ad hominem attacks.

Bribes now threats, wonder when people will wake up.

join