It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Sponsored Poster Campaign Depicts Humans As Evil Monsters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
A new poster campaign sponsored by the United Nations depicts humans as evil horror movie monsters intent on slaughtering wildlife, another abhorrent example of how eugenicists are following through on the Club of Rome’s 1991 promise to portray Homo sapiens as the enemy in an effort to construct a world government around the pretext of saving the earth.

I just came across this on Prision Planet, if this is true, it is sick, anyone involved shoud be shot.

One guy in article said he would Paint a big red V on poster, I think I would do the same.

Link;www.infowars.com...

newsbuster.com...

[edit on 17-12-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

I just came across this on Prision Planet, if this is true, it is sick, anyone involved shoud be shot.

Hmm, can't understand why humans would be portrayed as 'monsters,' yet you are advocating homicide? Ironic.

Best,
Skunknuts

P.S. In terms of our stewardship of our planet, the description is rather apt, no? What's the big deal?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

Simple I shoot Rats, presenting humans as monsters is not on the right track, but you should of relized that was figure of speech, really I don't even kill flies or step on bugs if I can avoid it.
I do the best I can to not do damage to the planet, this global warming thing has gone to far, they know the planet can eat much more co2, and any warming is part of natural cycle.

But I do like the V for vendetta ideal.

And the Rats really I try and just shue them away, I have cat but it brings them in the house, rather than removes, brought a baby possum in one day, I took it out and put it by it's mama.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I don't know it you bothered to read story or look at pictures, but the picture which appears real are just plain stupid, it should if any thing presented something more up beat.
Like a Mother telling her child to turn the dam light off if your not using it.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I think that the ads are appropriate.

We are indeed evil monsters. Think about a woman who uses make-up to become more beautiful (in her opinion). She uses corpses of dead beetles (where the make-up industry gets their colours from), which then were tested on innocent mice or other little critters

That indeed sounds like a witch of a story doesn't it?

"...To become more beatiful she killed animals and insects and made a lotion from them, which magically made her appear younger and more beatiful, so that she could prey on unsuspecting young men."

-v

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Simple I shoot Rats, presenting humans as monsters is not on the right track, but you should of relized that was figure of speech, really I don't even kill flies or step on bugs if I can avoid it.
I do the best I can to not do damage to the planet, this global warming thing has gone to far, they know the planet can eat much more co2, and any warming is part of natural cycle.

But I do like the V for vendetta ideal.

And the Rats really I try and just shue them away, I have cat but it brings them in the house, rather than removes, brought a baby possum in one day, I took it out and put it by it's mama.

Oh, ok, what you are trying to say is totally and completely clear now.
Have a great day!

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I don't know it you bothered to read story or look at pictures, but the picture which appears real are just plane stupid, it should if any thing presented something more up beat.
Like a Mother telling her child to turn the dam light off if your not using it.

I did read the story and look at the posters. I actually though they were kinda clever, or at least theme appropriate with the playing on the whole movie poster theme. To each his own.

BTW, just a word of advice, if one is trying to insult the intelligence or cleverness of something, I'm not sure the most sage thing to do is to call it 'just plane stupid.'

Likewise, if one is suggesting that a message be presented in a more positive manner, or 'up beat,' as you put it, I'm not sure the best alternative for you to present is the suggestion of 'a Mother telling her child to turn the dam light off if your not using it.'

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

I agree there are a lot of bad people on Earth, but there are also good people who care.
Those posters are negative so there wrong non the less.

And you may feel you are evil I don't put myself in that category, I will help anyone though some don't want help, I'm not into material things.
I expect when I do meet my maker I won't get to much of a balling out.

I don't have a problem with nice looking women , but don't believe they should smear dead bugs on their faces.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

You seem to take things to serious, and I would really say " honey turn off the light if your not using it, help save the world"
On the Grand scale of things none of this even matters, I would think in a million years it will not even be brought up.

And just plain stupid is setting off a plutonium bomb above ground, building a lake next to a land fill.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
They are not even very good posters too. Here is one. Cheezy.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Okay, it is good that you don't consider yourself evil, me neither. But even so, sometimes the good people act in evil ways - it happens when the good is out of it's place, and then it becomes evil. Or do you think that constant caressing helps the one who is in need of punishment; one who loves, also punishs.

To make the point more clear, there is no good and evil in fact; there is only the action which can be appropriate, inappropriate or irrelevant. When the caressing - which we generally consider as a good thing - is not appropriate, then in a sense it becomes evil, because it is inappropriate.

And yeah, what you said about those good people, and hence the ads are not appropriate... Well that is true, but the good people can disregard them, as they should. Only people that have the 'ego' of goodness, will get offended. For a reasonable being, there are absolutely no reason to get offended; how can a good person even get offended?

-v

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
They are not even very good posters too. Here is one. Cheezy.

I think they're supposed to be cheesy. I don't know, I kinda like them.

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Yes you are right and we do have a lot of problems on Earth, but believe it or not I think everything will work out one way or another even if it doesn't in the eyes of some.
We all have free will, in my thoughts nothing is wrong in the world, but by perspective.
Not saying I would want harm to another, I believe if someone has fallen you help them up.
I also believe in the Higher Power the Creator, it would seem all is under control and going as planed, I do not believe in Devils or Demons but I dare not temp them.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Yea those poster could become collectors items, maybe there limited print.

Thanks to both of yous for posting pictures. The girls is best one if you like girls with baby gorilla.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I kinda agree on the statement of yours, that everything is going as it should be. How else could things be? It all comes down to the cause and effect; every effect becomes a new cause; nothing happens without a cause.

While I reject the idea of free will, I can certainly relate to the points you've stated; you'll help when someone needs help, and you'll advice someone who is asking for directions (supposed that you know the right directions).

I'd like to evaluate more the ideas of creator and free will, but they are totally different issue, hence inappropriate to this topic.

-v

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Thanks for pic, as I have a little problem posting them.
I don't know short cut, if is one.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The unfortunate aspect of this is that in order to get people's attention these days one has to get more and more extreme in terms of presentation. All of us are evil monsters AND planet saviors.

The one thing that gets forgotten is that humans are a part of nature too, just like any other animal. We do indeed belong here.

But that sounds boring and doesnt make a very good poster.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
So you look at these posters and don't consider yourself evil. Good for you! However, this campaign is part of a campaign of "denormalization".

What you see is that OTHER human beings are, in fact, evil and need to be controlled. You are encouraged to declare "war" on these evil human beings. "They" are the enemy.

Denormalization is a social engineering tool. It was used successfully by Hitler against the Jews. He put out advertising campaigns depicting jews as rats, as a disease, a plague across the land. Jews were not like normal people.

After the population was thoroughly convinced that Jews were sub-human, then it was possible to control them. First by requiring them to register as Jews. Then denying them jobs, then homes to live in and finally denying them a life.

The denormalization program was used against smokers. In the 1950s and 1960s, cigarettes were sold using marketing campaigns advertising the "rich smell" of tobacco smoke. Polls shows that 84 % of the population liked the smell of cigarette smoke.

Then the tobacco control people started saying that cigarette smoke was actually a stink. Now it is common for people to refer to smokers as "stinking".

Now smokers are openly discriminated against in the job market, there is advertising campaigns to deny them places to live (called multi-unit smoking bans), deny them health care and most lately the right to raise their own children. They are portrayed as "dirty" "stupid", "responsible for litter and climate change", inconsiderate, selfish etc etc. Nevermind that public places now smell of mould, fungus, farts, sweat. They are considered "clean" because they don't smell of cigarette smoke.

The campaign to denormalize people is already underway. Note how people talk of those who drive SUVs? Anyone who doesn't buy into the climate change agenda is accused of being anti-earth, of being polluters etc etc

No - these ads are very very serious.

As a smoker - I see where this is going. Also as a smoker, I say "good on you". When everyone is denormalized, then no one will be denormalized.

Tired of Control Freaks.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Christ this site never ceases to amaze me. This is just a poster campaign highlighting the plight of various species of animals at the hands of people. They're not saying all people are evil, just that mankind is putting pressure on other species, and if we care about the other species, it would help if we got our act together and figured out how to protect them.

You'd have to be pretty paranoid to think this is anything else. This sort of campaign has been used plenty of times before in the past. It's marketing, not some sort of dehumanisation campaign. Get a grip, folks!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Well as gullible as people are and we have seen after the swine flu pandemic propaganda the big crocks in the world and profiteers now know that they only need to use the same pandemic propaganda to make people scream for more climate laws, tax increases and very soon butt meters to control personal emissions.

But hey I am having a great time show sitting back and watching the show.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by marg6043]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join