It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They picked Black President to take the USA FAIL

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I'm sorry but the OP is retarded.

When will the U.S. grow up and stop the racist crap that other countries stopped doing hundreds of years ago?

You're ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
reply to post by googolplex

you would have picked Colin Powell?

The man who helped bush lie his way to war?

Yes, he later resigned & admitted it was wrong...but he STILL went along with it

edit to add: you're also nothing more than a childish racist.

Black Men...White Men...all equally stupid.

Brain matter is what makes the world go around...and i believe your world has stopped spinning.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Snarf]
One of the reason I liked Powell, is that he was the only one that stood up after 9/11 and told Bush and buddies, " you can't just invade a country with out proof, they were involved ".

And really I'm color blind, people are just people , I might be prejudice towards their Brain though.

Also I was trying to get my ATS points over 10,000 see if I would get prize, guess I will go to store and buy bubble gum or something.

I dislike 99% of politians , white, black , green, purple, professional liers.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

One of the reason I liked Powell, is that he was the only one that stood up after 9/11 and told Bush and buddies, " you can't just invade a country with out proof, they were involved ".

except that Colin Powell lied to the country, along with Bush, before he ever resigned in opposition of Bush.

And saying that it was because he's "half white" is just plain dumb.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Barack Hussein Obama: The first and last black President.

Obama will do the same thing to black people that Jimmy Carter did to white peanut farmers.

Notice not one white peanut farmer has been elected President since Jimmy Carter. He ruined it for them, just like Obama ruined it for blacks.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf

except that Colin Powell lied to the country, along with Bush, before he ever resigned in opposition of Bush.

And saying that it was because he's "half white" is just plain dumb.
They all lie, I guess it's just a matter of who lies less, as far as Presidents go Jimmy Carters was maybe one of the best, but he was useless because he was most likely one of the most honest Presidents we have had, I would guess Kennedy was good, but he spent half his time looking to get next piece, no wonder he had a bad back, got to give it a break once in a while.

The half white is joke, like I said I could care less what color Pres is, the thing is everyone keeps saying Obama is Black, he's not first Black President if it could matter anyhow.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
the votes are controlled, we can vote all we want, we will get what is given to us. Or they men behind the curtain will make us vote for who they want by making us like the person through the media. its all controlled, even if we have freedom to choose who we want.

How many of us voted for Ron Paul?? surely many of us here, BUT why didnt he win? because the majority that watch TV do not do their research and they are controlled by the media. Regardless if we are given a choice or not, the decision was made prior to voting, and then twisted in a way to make it happen, simple as that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join