It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura follows the money all the way back to the "House of Rothschild"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I just finished watching Jesse Ventura's new show "Conspiracy Theory" on the court tv channel, and this week's episode was about the global warming scandal and the real reason for it, which is none other than to create a new world order/global gov't! Myself and many others have echoed these same sentiments for years now, and we're finally getting somebody who carries some weight to help exacerbate and expose some of the "Top" players!

Alex Jones even gets his two minutes of fame as he organizes a meeting with global warming whistle blower George Hunt. Hunt exposes former UN member Maurice Strong and his right hand man who is none other than Edmond de Rothschild of the Rothschild Dynasty! Hmmm, isn't this the same Rothschild bunch that I and a few others talked about here at ATS a few short months ago, and got totally ridiculed for it? Anyways, like I, and now Jesse Ventura are saying, if ya wanna find out who's who, "Follow the Money"!

Strong, the Rockefellers along with the Rothschilds and the chinese, have nothing but bad intentions for the usa, and the entire world! It will be interesting to see just how far the elite will allow Jesse to continue this rabbit hole digging before his show is suddenly canceled or he meets his untimely demise? God forbid that that ever happens!

[edit on 16-12-2009 by thewind]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
My thoughts on those families is that, I hope they reap what they sow and all hell is released on them and their children. That said, Global Warming is a hoax, how do I know? I just think the opposite of what all these rich elite globalist want. Simple as that.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I just got finished watching this myself. Quite interesting to say the least. I do think global warming is an issue and we do need to try and save the enviornment, the issue isnt as large as the government has made it out to be. However, I do have a question. They were talking about (and I looked into this and didnt come up with much of anything.) the national reserve bank or what ever its called and the Euro. Is being on a global currency really all bad? It would help everyone be one step coser to being on the same page. I usually go by this policy, but in this case I can't. The end doesnt justify the means by which this man is trying to turn everything into a universal system.

[edit on 12/16/2009 by UziXxX]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I was a little upset about the fact how Al Gore got let off the hook here, because he is Jesse's friend.

That SOB is just as guilty as the Rothschilds, and Jesse know its.

Thats the only problem I saw with this episode, Al Gore is more then the face, he is the backbone as well.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ever stop to think that the Conspiracy Theory is the Conspiracy itself?

When large production companies are involved.
Well lets just do the math.

Divide and Conquer

Left Right paradigm.
= easier to control in segments.
Get them to fight with themselves, they will think they are doing something for noble causes.

Behold the man has become as one of us, to know what is good and what is evil
Genesis 3 verse 22

Remember....MK Ultra of today isnt MK Ultra of the 60s. very very difficult to defend against it unless
unless....

[edit on 16-12-2009 by superluminal11]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Has anyone posted Ep 3 yet? I just watched it.
I can't wait to read the responses from the hardcore environmentalists out there from what I have heard they have been going nuts since climategate broke.So I'm sure exposing the masterminds won't go over well with them.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
YouTube.com

Searched youtube and found the new episode. You can watch the video at that link.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Just watched it myself, very interesting. It's so obvious global warming is a bunch of BS, it always has been. Oh look, Al Gore loses the running for president but he's not going to just go out of the spotlight just like that, he foresees DOOM in our future! Oh no, not DOOM by Co2 and increasing temperatures!

Jesse Ventura is awesome but the man needs to stop being biased, who gives a flying **** if he IS your friend, go after the man and ask him face to face, don't just let the little piece of # go free.

ATS will love the next episode, well... the NWO message board will be, since it's going to be on none other than Big Brother!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

ATS will love the next episode, well... the NWO message board will be, since it's going to be on none other than Big Brother!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yea, I am looking forward to next week's episode myself. And did ya see that woman Jesse was interviewing? She said that the RFID chips were already ready for us! So much for the scoffers eh? Oh yea, one more thing, "You-Tube" is thinking about going to becoming a "Pay-site" for posting things now. I guess the feds are getting a bit nervous ya think?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by UziXxX

The bank they were referring to was the "World Conservation Bank for Third World Nations". This bank was founded by none other than the Rothschilds back in 1987. This is going to be the bank that "allegedly" will hold the reparation monies that the usa and other carbon-producing nations have to pay the poorer nations for hindering their industrial development.

Also, by making a one-world currency, this case being the euro, all nations will be on the same level playing field. This is one reason ole Dubya(GW Bush) invaded Iraq. Back in 2000, Saddam Hussein said that in june of 2001, Iraq would no longer take the american dollar in exchange for oil. Iraq had switched over to the "Euro" as their main foreign exchange currency, which is the "REAL" reason the Shrub invaded Iraq!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this up thewind!

I find it a bit ironic that the show is sponsored by Warren Buffet's Geico.

It just goes to show that the elite don't care what we watch or talk about. They are not even afraid of us.

(admittedly, I doubt Warren himself approves all sponsorship for his subsidiaries)

Back in 2000, Saddam Hussein said that in june of 2001, Iraq would no longer take the american dollar in exchange for oil.

I wrote a short 4-page comic about exactly that a while back. Unfortunately, (or fortunately for Iranians) my assumption that they'd be a war in Iran was completely off the mark.
(the Iranian Oil Bourse opened in 2008)

[edit on 17/12/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I doubt that. There seems to be more and more members in that forum who think the coming of a NWO is a good thing. I now simply skip those thread, as it's simply not worth my time.

They seem to think it's going to be a wonderful place with no borders and no more wars, completely ignoring that it's going to be a corporate NWO, by corporations, for corporations.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The UN's agenda was spelled out pretty clearly from it's inception if you know where to look.

Julian Huxley (1887-1975) | First director of UNESCO

Brother of Aldous.

"Political unification in some sort of world government will be required... Even though... any radical eugenic policy will be for many years politically and psychologically impossible, it will be important for UNESCO to see that the eugenic problem is examined with the greatest care, and that the public mind is informed of the issues at stake so that much that now is unthinkable may at least become thinkable."

Taken from UNESCO: Its Purpose and Its Philosophy. Having come just one year after that appalling instance of widespread eugenics in the 3rd Reich it is staggering that this comment has never been taught in schools. This book is still available in its entirety from the Unesco website, if this link has died, it is because they are embarrassed, in such an eventuality you may download the document from here also.

www.harmlesswise.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Check out Prison Planet's write up on it. Prison Planet's Alex Jones talks to Jesse in the episode aswell. www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Having not seen this, all I can say is that any kind of show like this is basically for a select few as its not main stream, and if its not main stream then anyone who watches it is classed as a kook and never listened to.
I may try and get it on youtube if I get a chance.
And besides we don't get 'court TV' over here in the UK anyhow. unless its on sky, in which case I don't have sky either.
And besides what am I talking about I don't watch TV anyway

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

I doubt that. There seems to be more and more members in that forum who think the coming of a NWO is a good thing. I now simply skip those thread, as it's simply not worth my time.

They seem to think it's going to be a wonderful place with no borders and no more wars, completely ignoring that it's going to be a corporate NWO, by corporations, for corporations.

Depends on how good the NWO is, if its a nazi ish facist NWO then its bad, but if its a star trek federation one world government then its good.
I think the former is more likely to begin with before the people revolt and eliminate the old fascist leaders and replace them with good. Give it 2-3 years before the change.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
heres the show in 4 parts

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Look Carbon Dioxide isn't creating global warming. It's electromagnetic energy.

Proof is in the clouds

cctech-info.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

join