It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet Over Chile December 16,2009

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Nice one....nice one to pile upon all these other nice ones...The Chilian airforce must be at least half of these lights, if they are indentified as unmistakenly UFO's.

A few years ago I would be in awe and flabbergasted but unfortunately I have past that point. Today it must be something really smashing if a recorded sighting want to impress me...yes I know, I am numb.

Its a pitty that there was nobody around (again!!) with some serious zoom equipment and able to provide us with a good look on the numberplate.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by zatara]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

It IS almost like watching an ATS version of 'The Life Of Brian'

I'm sure if Phage told his 'followers' to get lost and think for themselves, there would be much wailing, gnashing of teeth, and cries of 'Oh mighty Phage, please tell us HOW to get lost'

In as far as the OP goes, I too lean towards it being a 'mundane' night flying display by ordinary aircraft.

Why?... they aren't performing any spectacular aerial manouvres that would preclude them being aircraft. They are lights in the sky that look like aircraft flying in formation. Since you can't actually see what they are, an educated guess would therefore be normal aircraft.

Having said all that, I don't think anyone here can say that with 100% certainty, so it might be wise to leave the door open to other possibilities... even if it's just a little bit.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Three ships of Tesla bearing gifts to the latest Illuminati Hitler.
OR
Three ships of Tesla bearing gifts to the latest Illuminati Hitler.
Need I say more.

Huh? Look, I don't mean to offend but I have seen your comments on numerous posts... NONE of them make any sense to me whatsoever!

When you post, can you please be a bit more informative about what your talking about and a little less vague? Please?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
It is by no means absolutely conclusive that those light are from airplanes nor is it conclusive that those lights are et in origin (whatever that looks like). Based on the flight path they don't seem to move like jets or helicopters.

Sure it is. Watch the video I posted , You are watching these craft from the stationary perspective of the camera and with a little understanding of relative motion you will even be able to figure out what they were doing! what appears to be a mixed up ballet of anti gravity is very different when observed from a different angle. Its not debunking for debunkings sake, its information meant to enlighten and as such enjoy!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

This must be hard to understand... the F-16 is the most munuevarable plane in the Chilean AF. Hence the turn ratio's would have to be greater. obviously these are not F-16's because there is more than 10 of them. An obviously they are not planes!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Why dont the aliens drop some leaflets...... they have watched decades of tv... how hard is it to draw a damn picture on a peice of paper.

I'm not saying for one minute that this footage is evidence of aliens, but to answer your question even if it was in jest.

The majority of these types of sightings, over cities and population centres are carried out as a threat to whatever powers that be that need threatening. Most ETs are more than happy to go along with 'non-disclosure' if there is something in it for them. eg:

"Give us what we want or we'll reveal ourselves."
"Supply us with more specimens or we'll screw up your political agenda."

If we ever maneged to travel to the stars and find a planet with intelligent life, at first we wouldn't go around letting the populus know. First, from orbit we'd establish contact with planetary governing bodies. We'd then most likely go along with whatever those governing bodies told us was the best way to proceed, afterall it is their planet, their soverignty and their species. But eventually we'd get frustrated with non-disclosure and relations would deteriorate and we'd start popping up at certain times and places for reasons the locals could not fathom.eg:

An important meeting could be taking place with important people making some very important decisions. UFOs could appear above the city of the meeting as a reminder/warning about what outcome that meeting should have.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

I am no UFO-ologist or what every you want to call it, nor did I say anything about alien beings.....If I did please highlight that....

I didn't thinks so.

I think you can see that the object at minimum speed for a jet is approx 180knots is not turning at that degree angle I mentioned earlier. I think we can agreee that its not traveling at 180 knots period. It seems that some objects are near zero by a visual vglance.

If I have time later I will try to draw something up with some basic geometery to smack down the phage followers.

Excuse my crapy spelling..

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Cool.

The lights on the roof of some of the buildings at the end of the footage look eerily similar to the pattern seen in sky beforehand.

I don't know that that is what it is, but looks to me like some computer skills and mixed with blakening out parts of the buildings, mixed with some camera movement.

But I could be way off.....

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I have a rational explaination for this....
It was simply ball lightning refracting off of venus during swamp outgassing.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I still believe if 'aliens' are flying around in those types of aircrafts... would they then broadcast their presence to the people of the earth and potentially get their backside gunned down by some G.I Joe?

Nope

Surely with technology that advanced they would do the opposite and remain hidden so they can observe without being disturbed and found out.

I think in our current day and age, CGI aside we have enough gizmo's to create all manner of UFO footage, some stir the imagination more than others.

"Everything has a reasonable and sometimes stupid explanation... it's when you run out of explanations that you enter the realm of the weird and wonderful"

[edit on 17-12-2009 by old_god]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I am a believer.

I am also embarassed to be associated with the people whom are denying the logical explanation here.

Listen up. UFOlogy is not a religion, take your demand in faith and shove it in a church somewhere. These are airplanes...its pretty freaking transparent. If you cant understand how you can see lights as it goes to the side, try with a flashlight in your room..until that thing is fully faced away from you, you can still see the light.

If you can dismiss things...even if its plausable that it could be something else, then you must toss it out.

Well done in the extremely quick debunking Phage. I do look forward to the day your stumped of course...and I suspect so do you.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

Thats a original way of looking at these lights....You do as I say or else.

It would not surprise me if the Earth will be one day for the taking. Maybe the interplanetairy galactic counsil will become sick of it seeing how this time our leaders are trying to turn this discovered global warming into a scam. A scam where the citizens of the world are forced to pay carbon taxes so the leaders can buy and develop more weapons and enrich themselves.

The leaders of Earth are unfit to take care of responsibillities towards the population and the population is unfit to take care of their leaders. It has all been proven to be one big failed experiment, maybe the next batch of evolving humans will do a better job.

Time is up.....the message has been given to all the extraterestrial races.......plunder the Earth, take no prisoners, whipe it all out and let us return over 10.000 years to see what the few human survivers will make of it next time.

Game over.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Someone said that they were flying sideways so they cant be airplanes.

But I dont think they are flying sideways, they are flying towards the camera and a bit to our right. After they make a 90 degree turn the continue to fly. You can even see them become bigger when they are flying towards the camera for a few seconds and a smaller light trailing behind them becoming bigger after a while.

Planes.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I propose a general rule for the general population of this list whom are undecided about what UFOs represent. The rule is this:

If a debunker does not believe in UFOs being anything out of the ordinary, we need to suspect them as being closed minded, ignorant, or having an agenda. The more intelligent they seem, the more data and counter-arguments they present, the more we can suspect they are not just ignorant, and something else is going on.

That leaves us with them being closed-minded or with an agenda portfolio. OK, let's examine closed-mindedness. Many dogma-trained scientists are that way. They are the sheeple of science. They can't help it. Their whole lives of livilhood, peer acceptance and self-worth are at stake. They have a arm-long list of credentials, but they can't look squarely at reality. The thing that they live for is data, and that data is out there in heaps, but they ignore it. They must.

(And I will take time to interject this point: jumping to the conclusion that any thing seen is something ordinary (airplane) that they can throw out off the top of their head rules out not only alien UFOs, but domestic UFO, unknown atmospheric phenomena and anything else we don't know about at this time! In that way, they have really thrown out having looked at all of the possible options and chose a nice neat one that says, "Naw, UFOs don't exist. Don't think of going there." That is the way Sagan operated--deny, deny, deny. Such a viewpoint is not credible and not worth as much as a high schooler saying, "Dude, I think UFOs are real." )

How about an agenda? A debunking agent will be missing from a thread if it is too hot. Or if present, the agent will wisely avoid the real issue and keep his or her presence to a minimum if the sighting report , video, etc. is virtually indisputable. If he or she is in play even then, the agent will claim whatever was witnessed was anything but a genuine UFO. That is a can't lose argument. Granted, many people see things and even video them and believe they have seen a UFO when the object is something more mundane. In the threads, frank counter arguments and data-based discussions are always in the best interest of the thread. Hoaxes, mis-identified objects are part of our game here. We want to tear things apart and inspect the parts. That is the inquisitive nature of some of us.

After all of these words, the simple rule of thumb for readers of the threads should be--if the debunker NEVER EVER admits to the POSSIBLE existence of UFOS and never says, anything positive about UFOs (which can be our craft too) then they are closed-minded, ignorant or with Uncle and should not be given any credibility. And a tip: the more intelligent they seem, the easier to make that determination.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yep! I would say there Alien's! But a big colorful mothership like in encounters of the third kind would be better and more impressive too!!!

But Brazil is the place to go if your an alien "No one is trying to shoot at you there and the girls are total babes!"

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

drop some leaflets haha...

--no why, why would a "plane" drop leaflets? Isn't it against the law to litter?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by fetidchimp
Well, after this thread i am convinced......i do not know why phage even bothers. And has since left the thread to quietly fester.

The reason phage has a reputation as a debunker is because he knows how to search the bloody internet properly, without him taking a dump in his strides everytime a light in the sky video appears on youtube.
I want to believe to, but i don't want that to be at the cost of renouncing reaIity.

A disinfo agent ffs....We don't even need disinfo agents when something like this comes around, because we look like guffawing yokels pointing at the shiny and yelling night god angry at me.

What are they, teasers? Jump out and make beep beep noises at us, someone explain to me the aliens agenda for flying formation over chile every december?
To annoy us, to make us awe at their awesome formation prowess perhaps?

"watch these humans jump on their internets and yell at each other over this one zzzggrrod"
"yes phlinphlin, i too also love to travel 60 light years so that i may fly formation at these humans and shake my fist and yell take that puny human, my formation is better than anything you will ever devise, hahahah."
Yeah i don't get the agenda.

That should be nominated for the post of the year award.

Man was that funny.

Thank you for that

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Here is the deal. When you can clearly see the landing lights and no other lights, it means the plane is coming towards you. So we have a formation of planes flying towards us that all veer off in one direction, with the landing lights still clearly visible to us. That means that the planes must be flying sideways and in formation. It is a neat trick that I have not seen any planes perform. And here is another one for everybody claiming it is several formations of planes. How come the Blue Angels do not fly formation displays at night? How come the Thunderbirds do not fly formation displays at night? How come the Canadian Snowbirds do not fly formation displays at night? Let me tell you why. Formation flying requires you to keep a close eye on other planes in the formation. Kind of hard to do when it is night out. YOUR DEBUNKING HAS BEEN DEBUNKED

Dude, really... I'm on the search for UFO's too... frankly the Santiago Chile brand of them have been explained year after year...

Did you see this one? This is the explanation.. mmkay

reply to post by cripmeister

Now take that image-- and compare it to this one posted in 2007

Which is also from the same group of "ufo sightings" here

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Hey look! they do fly in formation at night time!
www.youtube.com...

There more-- just do a search on ATS

[edit on 17-12-2009 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If it was any thing man made I would have to guess Helicopter just by the way is moves up and down forward and back. that wasn't planes makin thems moves. and another thing if it really was a plane then explain how the white light doesn't change when the craft changes positions. If it were a plane, and I dont think planes can fly backwards does it not loop around in the Vid? and with that the light doesn't change direction either.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join