It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet Over Chile December 16,2009

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
This is a longer version of the footage showing the lights in a row at 00:15

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
how come he zoomed in when there was nothing visible yet

[edit on 17-12-2009 by heineken]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Meanwhile on their home planet...

"Get your tickets to earth! See the earthlings in their native habitat! Get 'em while they're hot!"

looool...i was thinking of the same thing lately..

I ve seen the Norway UFO sightings were some labs were put up....they had like 20 sightings per week believing there was some portal...you know what..the witnesses all described different crafts..so the only explanation would be..

PLANET EARTH SUMMER VACATION

Take a trip to earth with your family...

Scientists can take this opportunity too since the humans are still very easy to abduct

Please Do not land just fly by

If you land you have to pay something they call TAX

Also dont go over an area called Area 51 they might keep you captive for years to come

You might want also to reserve a hotel on Earth's Moon and pass the night over there, there is plenty of water organic materials and some old structures intersting to see.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
how come he zoomed in when there was nothing visible yet

[edit on 17-12-2009 by heineken]

Perhaps he saw something, turned on his camera and zoomed in, hoping it would show up again?

Love these kind of threads. They are my ATS favorites. S&F.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I cant see how you can say they are planes flying at night just because there is a news story saying it was a sqaudron flying at night practicing for some govenor's parade

No one can identify these lights because its too dark and too far away , so therefore they still remain UFO's

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Another light in the sky

it could be ufo or planes.

no evidence

final score 1-1

thread over

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Excellent thread and video thankyou for sharing it with us.

I have one query that I feel I must speak of, what is all this PHAGE business? I have been reading many threads now where the OP calls for PHAGE to debunk. Is this what ATS is coming to? Them against US?

I can see why experienced people have left this site and its a damn shame.

IMHO we all need to start working together on these issues.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Boring video which is debunked in a link someone posted on the first page.

I don't understand why people get excited by these kind of vids with various lights anymore, they don't show anything even remotely interesting.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
here's proof (insert link here), here's another opinion (insert opinion here).

it's a weather balloon(insert photo of whats left of said balloon here).

you are seeing things ( show psychologist here). you didn't see what you saw ( insert FBI, CIA, Air Force, Army, Navy, NSA, assurance here)

its airplane flying in formation ( show airplane flying in formation here).

subject in question has been successfully debunked, no further question.

the universe was the size of an atom which exploded and voila the universe as we know it. has multiple, or infinite dimension in which exist the supreme being, yet this video and all object considered extraterrestrial is an impossibility. oh the irony.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
December in Santiago again? Time flies...and so do airplanes.
Time for graduation at the FACH Aviation School again.
forgetomori.com...

You can't see the nav lights because the quality of the video is so poor. I wonder if that's an accident.

[edit on 12/16/2009 by Phage]

Oh Phage,

People like you make me feel so fortunate to have never attended a public school....

You copper-tops will eat anything called a fact wont you.

Well hey, what ever makes the world keep spinning is OK with me.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

While I can't see the pilots, the wings and the navigational lights, there seems still seems to be more evidence of these being planes flying in formation. The location of previous lights in the same spot a year ago show this to be planes. So in conclusion (with the evidence presented) this is with no doubt in my mind planes. Case closed.

I am always looking at the sky. I have seen the strangest display in Phoenix (first hand) about 10 years back, which in my mind was no doubt un-earthly. I believe and I am hopeful that something great is out there, however this is simply not it.

You baited Phage in, and you got what you asked for... An Answer.

You have provided a second hand video of lights filmed in the same location as sightings in the past. The previous lights have been shown to be that of a flight school ceremony. Video evidence has been shown to you in support of these claims. The nav lights are simply to distant to pick up on such a low quality cam. I see planes come out of Newark all the time at different hours, and sometimes those lights are not seen because of the distance.

So is your claim:
This low-quality video is evidence of one or many extraterrestrial craft performing aerial maneuvers in the same airspace in the same time reference (graduation) as FACH Aviation School?!

Why not contact the school or do some investigative work?! Instead, your only rebuttal after being completely schooled is "where are the navigational lights"? Therefor, leading you to the conclusion that this is an alien spacecraft?!

In my humble opinion you should be thanking Phage for placing some interesting knowledge in your head, this may help you when looking into more nighttime lights.

My prediction is that next December there will be a thread titled, "U.F.O's Invade Chile" and we will see the same thing. Will you accept it then, or will this be the same fleet of extraterrestrials coming back to observe and report?!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

We are working together.
A member posted a video.
The member who posted the video expressed an interest in hearing the thoughts of a well respected and experienced ATS member.
That well respected ATS member responded. With quality, which is why this member is respected and why this member is often asked to look at a lot of this material.

We are working together, it appears that you just don't like the results.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

The boys are back in town!

seriously awesome footage, very intelligent movements as well

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Looks like planes in landing formation to me.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hahaha!! It cracks me up.. The Video gets debunked and it proved to be Airplanes and there's even a source for the story of it being Aeroplanes and it's like people just ignore the facts as if they weren't even posted and go on to say it's a UFO Formation or "WOW, That's some of the best footage I've seen of UFO's." even thopugh it's A E R O P L A N E S ...

Gee, What does it take for some of these Morons to get it through their thick skulls that they are not UFO's, they are Aeroplanes. It happens around this time every year, in exactly the same spot. Formation Flying at night. Every year the same Video's arrive of it being UFO's.

But it can't be can it? It's a Cover. Give me a break. Same as this stupid UFO on I20. The Military and the Police are having a huge laugh at us and others because everyone thought there was a UFO being transported down the Highway. It's been proven it wasn't. But still people go on and on about it being a UFO because people said it was. It's no wonder they're all laughing and I don't blame them. I would be too.
I'm laughing just thinking about the Kremlin Pyramid..

Believe me, If a real UFO Crashed, Landed on Ayers Rock, Landed on the White House Lawn, Hovered Above The Kremlin or Flew Past my Bedroom Window. We Would all know about it. It wouldn't be easily hushed up like the like a Roswell type of Crash. There'd be Photo's and Video's coming out on the internets by the thousands maybe even millions. Not one or two, deliberate blurry ones.

You saw how clear the Spiral over Norway was. Now that was real and look how many videos and photo's hit the web about that. Clear Videos and Clear Photos. It hit the news services all over the world. You know why? Because it was REAL. Not Fake, Not a Hoax. Same as the Russian Circular UFO Cloud. Another Real Anomoly that hit Everywhere.

C'mon, we have to stop being so Gullible or no-one is ever going to take any of us seriously...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
well said. I sit on the fence with most subjects here but like to have a little input.....we need more direct input and if people are really serious about these subjects they should do a little more research instead of bickering about what they think is right.....

to me they look like airplane formation but that doesnt mean I am right. I have no way of knowing unless I was there, saw it myself, if the video clip was shot in High definition during the day and zoomed right in on the subject....

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Excellent thread and video thankyou for sharing it with us.

I have one query that I feel I must speak of, what is all this PHAGE business? I have been reading many threads now where the OP calls for PHAGE to debunk. Is this what ATS is coming to? Them against US?

I can see why experienced people have left this site and its a damn shame.

IMHO we all need to start working together on these issues.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

has cgi been eliminated from the possibilities?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
You see the thing is, if those were fighter jets or something you would have heard them. There is no such sound in the video. You know I read a book, the name escapes my mind right now, that was saying the UFO's @ Roswell were government (Russian) ships. I think that it is possible that our government knows and does a lot more then we can even imagine. I think it is probably the same with many country's around the world. Do I believe in UFO's YES....Do I think there is a possibility that some of these sightings are due to government experiments YES.... Maybe we will never know the truth.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Yes, this sighting takes place every year around the same time in Santiago. And every year around this time someone posts the youtube of these lights in formation as being UFOS--but....

Unfortunately it's just a military exercise involving planes flying in formation.

Have a look at this post by Phage

or this thread of the same thing in dec of 2008,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

there was also another thread of the same thing in 2007,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I thought they were ufo's too originally, but as it turns out it's all the same thing

EDIT TO ADD- I should've read the thru thread before posting-- I see that the correct explanation for these lights has already been presented... Sorry for the redundancy folks.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
December in Santiago again? Time flies...and so do airplanes.
Time for graduation at the FACH Aviation School again.
forgetomori.com...

You can't see the nav lights because the quality of the video is so poor. I wonder if that's an accident.

[edit on 12/16/2009 by Phage]

Ok ,Im convinced...your a disinfo agent.

I was in the Navy, stationed at Moffet Field which sets between Nasa and Lockheed...and a few other intresting locations, Those are not planes

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Grayelf2009]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join