It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet Over Chile December 16,2009

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Check the vids on the last page

Theres a vid that shoes the T35s have lights on the back end also

[edit on 17-12-2009 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

I have seen that however there is a point where the light has to change direction. ya know from front to back?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mixmix

You folks can complain all you want. I merely pointed out a major problem with these UFO threads.

I have had two close personal experiences with UFOs. The last one was in 1998 and there about twenty other witnesses of a massive, low, slow silent triangle. (It may have been one of ours, but still it was a UFO, understand? And some folks would somehow deny it)

I'll repeat my main theme--because I hear the opposite too often on these threads. If a poster NEVER allows that a UFO is just that, than why in the world should they be believed? Any way you cut it, it is TOTAL and complete denial of anything related to the standard concept of UFOS being alien--or even our own craft--being witnessed. I say again, that was Sagan only tactic, denial in one form or another.

I point out the obvious and some people can't stand it. Think for yourselves.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Thanks for posting all of those!!

But damn you I had been browsin to collect a bunch of clips when you posted those. Most of which you posted!

I think there is a plethora of evidence posted up now to show they are T-35 Pillan planes flown as part of the graduation ceremony of the FACH, over santiago, which happens every year in december and has done for many years.

Theres a couple of posts about how the lights can't be planes because of their "amazing" maneuvers...

some users have accurately pointed out that its just perspective, they are not hovering just travelling toward/away from camera.

heres an example for those peeps, watch at 0:21, the apparent hovering and acceleration (these are not t-35s btw):

and for some people who think strange lights in distance can't be a plane:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

I have seen that however there is a point where the light has to change direction. ya know from front to back?

Yeah I hear you-

But I think that's the planes flying towards the person filming-- so it looks as if they're stationary

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by countercounterculture

Yes I believe you'd be correct...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I don't see that many peeps on here who flatly deny the possibility of UFOs.
and about being open minded, I've seen a UFO, and when we see one we should be open minded to find out what it is.

If we can't conclude it's an alien space ship, or a govt project, or a plane, or venus, or a balloon, or swamp gas or santa then it remains a UFO.

I find it really annoying when people proclaim that because something is unidentified it must be X (X being their own agenda, ie: angels, aliens, govt, swamp gas, santa), and if anyone argues against said proclomation then they are 'closed minded'.

If its unidentified, its a UFO, so when we are trying to prove what it is, its our preragative to provide some evidence for it.

When we see strange lights in the sky I could very well say its flying gnomes or flaming tennis balls caught in the wind, but just because people can't disprove that doesn't make it true... it could be anything, and if i have no evidence i shouldnt really say its a gnome, however when i see lots of evidence that its a t-35 I will present it!

[edit on 17/12/09 by countercounterculture]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

reply to post by mixmix You folks can complain all you want. I merely pointed out a major problem with these UFO threads. I have had two close personal experiences with UFOs. The last one was in 1998 and there about twenty other witnesses of a massive, low, slow silent triangle. (It may have been one of ours, but still it was a UFO, understand? And some folks would somehow deny it) I'll repeat my main theme--because I hear the opposite too often on these threads. If a poster NEVER allows that a UFO is just that, than why in the world should they be believed? Any way you cut it, it is TOTAL and complete denial of anything related to the standard concept of UFOS being alien--or even our own craft--being witnessed. I say again, that was Sagan only tactic, denial in one form or another. I point out the obvious and some people can't stand it. Think for yourselves.

excuse me aliensun but are you sure you are replying to one of my post ?
can you quote me if you want an answer ?

I open a thread about a supposed moon anomalies from a LRO
ATS LRO moon anomalie near marius crater

Normally it's debunked in 5 minutes as I'm a beginner.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Couldn't have said it better myself

Seems to be the way now days, no matter what we get its never good enough and a simple you tube video now debunks all!

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Mark_Frost]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
These kinds of videos really do seem compelling at first, but I'm beginning to realize that planes flying in formation at night at a distance can look quite strange.

Nowadays any video that is not supported by some kind of documented testimony or something or other is quite useless, even if it is genuine and close-up. It is literally impossible to tell the difference between a video of an actual sighting and a well-done CG.

www.myspace.com/ufoeducation

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Don't get so worked up over Phage, he is just an atheist on everything. I have to wonder why he is in the forums?

Is there ANYTHING that he agrees with in any of the topics being discussed on the forums?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Anyway, did you notice the light on the aircraft seem to move all over the airceaft? I have seen this happening even during a daylight sighting. My guess it has something to do with their propulsion systems. But if it is some effect from their propulsion system, how are they able to turn the effect off?

I have also seen in the night a very bright aircraft, making no sound whatsoever, suddenly go dark, as if someone turned off the lights all of a sudden, similar to what is seen in the video. However what I saw at night was travelling at an incredibly fast speed.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Don't get so worked up over Phage, he is just an atheist on everything. I have to wonder why he is in the forums?

Is there ANYTHING that he agrees with in any of the topics being discussed on the forums?

He helps to keep things honest around here... and I personally think that's good for ATS-- otherwise you'd have people claiming our moon is made of swiss cheese and that extraterrestrials placed it there 1 million years ago...without any sort of rebuttal...

That only serves to dumb down the membership here...

When you've been here long enough to see crappy threads come and go without any questioning, you might then understand..

[edit on 18-12-2009 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

He tends to try to disprove anything, and everythng, and on several occasions he has been wrong.

However watching this video again it does look like they are a formation of helicopters, or airplanes.

They look brighter when they are looking straight ahead, and the intensity of the ligh changes as they go sideways, and then you can't see the light as they turn around and you see the back.

They seem to be far away from the place where the person was filming.

Their movements are also slow.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I don't know what could be causing the lights to flicker thou. There don't seem to be any clouds, which would imply there isn't as much vapor in the air.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well, you did show this was an aircraft show, and apparently the flickering of the lights are being caused by the rotating fan engines.

But just a question... Are you claiming every sighting, and video of sightings are "man-made aircraft" or some other natural phenomenon?

I guess in the 13th century, and even before people were seeing "man-made aircraft" very often.... since we have paintings of ancient times that also portray alien aircraft/ufos, and not swamp gas, or helicopters, or man-made aircraft...

[edit on 18-12-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

OMG! It is like a scene from a movie! I can't wait to see what the skeptics have to say....weather balloons? chinese lanterns? super secret Chilean fighter jets? maybe they will say it was a rocket launch!
Will read through thread tomorrow.
Right now going to see what I can find related to this.
Someone else must have got footage too.
Great find!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
All you ppl are doing is pure speculations..
Either way its still UFO´s...

Unidentified Flying Objects..

Not aliens, nor airplanes. Since no one can confirm with FACTS
what they are..

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Miccey]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

They're T-25 Pillan's. Confirmed by FACH (our airforce) as it says in every page of this thread. And I can assure you they're right because I LIVE here and it's a recurrent maneuver of our airforce.

I can't believe how difficult is to understand it. No people, those aren't UFO's. That maneuver happens EVERY year since I can recall, it's one of the final tests for the new pilots.

FYI I live in Santiago. The planes were flying over Peñalolen and La Reina... and guess what... the aerodrome of Tobalaba is there!!! You know... aerodrome... where little planes land...? Some years ago, and maybe this is the real reason why this much people is surprised, this maneuvers took place in the old airbase, Cerrillos Aerodrome, that's near to my house, was closed some years ago (I can't recall if it was 1, 2 or more years ago, sorry), and now's becoming a beautiful residential neighborhood with all and it's own lake. All the planes moved to Tobalaba and now they practise around there.
I'm a believer on UFO's and stuff, but c'mon, I have spent almost all my life here and seen those lights almost every year... I can't believe this 10 pages of BS. We DO have interesting UFO sighting places as Colbún Machicura lake... and other interesting places to do research, as the same old Easter Island... but not this time. This is plain and old BS.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Ten pages later and Phage still stands correct, no matter how many "believers" cry false flag. You poor souls talk down on Phage, not because you actually believe extraordinary claims, but because he provides factual information that dumps on everything you WANT to believe in.

Give credit where it's due. He is certainly NOT the one acting "pathetic," when it comes to delivering sensible information. At the very least, he's able to back up every claim he makes, while everybody who talks down on him seems to fail miserably in the same area.

But pointing emotional fingers? Really? If you can prove his theories incorrect, do it. If you can't, aimlessly blaming him as "disinfo" isn't going to help your case. If anything, it makes him look more credible. Stop. Just stop doing that. All of you.

Cheers,
Strype

Edit: What on Earth happened to the importance behind logic? This post alone probably turned me into "payed disinfo" according to a third of this website.

*High Illuminati Quintuple Toe Five, Phage (with the "bear paw" of course)*

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Strype]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join