It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs caputed on live video *amazing must watch*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
OK did a thread on this guy awhile back but shiver mah timbers this is fantastic stuff!

It is great to see Stan having some fun with his numerous light orb mates. He has left the fear space behind, and is embracing this phenomenal occurrence. Hats off Stan you're doing great! Juts one word of advice, make sure you understand the protocols before inviting ANY entity into your space...

This is amazing

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I watched the entire video. I could be wrong, this is just my observation....doesn't it look like insects flying through the house? His door is open. I grew up in the swamps of La. so maybe I'm just seeing something I'm familiar with...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I agree at 1st I thought the same thing. That would be a 'logical' explanation.

But I just think what we are seeing here is well...something totally illogical in our limited experience as living beings ourselves. Thanks

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
check this video out around 1:07 the orb he captures has a defined face on it pretty crazy stuff i would check out the rest of the videos

[edit on 16-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Holy Shnikees. That's not an insect, very interesting stuff here folks.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

i seen he said he has caught more with faces but im going to take a look at all of his videos

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I watched the entire video. I could be wrong, this is just my observation....doesn't it look like insects flying through the house? His door is open. I grew up in the swamps of La. so maybe I'm just seeing something I'm familiar with...

OMG, GREAT IDEA!!1111

lets be logical and see if we can prove your hypothesys.

1. This is December, the middle of the winter....in North America. Notice that Australian flag? The Video was shot in the southern hemisphere, its the middle of summer there.

2. The lights in the room would attract bugs, But notice that the lights are either on or behind the camera?

3. The video was filmed, and is being refilmed off a TV.
-------------------------------------------------
I want to say this is CGI or something, but your hypothesis does hold water, grats.

Perhaps this is a faulty camera or some other trick with the camera. I really do feel uneasy about the fact that this is a recording of a recording as the possibility of some interference is possible. Also, I wonder why the orbs fly though everything.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Oylmpic Orbies...252... OP video

This is one interesting video. I am attempting to use my logic in somewhat of a logical way here.

Part of me wants to say this thread should be on the Alternative Substances Conspiracies Discussion board. But the guy does seem eerily sober.

Part of me wants to say he has a home laser projector making disco ball laser effects twirling around the room. Yet, not really bright enough to be laser. And wrong color.

Other parts say dust, and bugs, but there would have to be some weird wind effects in this room for dust and bugs to move like these objects move.

The focus seems sound, and dust and bugs would have been very focused with this shot with the camera.

What I think this video might show is actual orb somethings moving through his door and twirling about.

Just what-who-how the orbs are doing what they are doing, well , that is a mystery.

Unless it is a computer projector shining on the room with very bright light to make only the balls visible which actually seems most logical the more I logicize about it.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by wiredamerican]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of orb videos/pics and i have a pretty hi res version of one around somewhere and they typically look like they have the Mayan calender in the middle.

These though, they seem a bit different.

Someone with some better equipment needs to get with this guy and make some better videos. There has to be someone else in the area that believes enough to go take some videos with/for him.

Very interesting how it does look like dust/insects/etc but then after a while you realize that's just not it.

b

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

There's no evidence it's anything other than insects. You admitted to that yourself, but you somehow believe it's something else for no apparent reason other than you want to.

It's just dust. Rule that out, and then we can talk about orbs. He even admits to having the door open so they can come through. The guy hasn't got a clue - he's fixated on them being orbs so much that he's not even considering them being anything else.

It's sad.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
If you read Stan's writings on YouTube, you'll see he needs help & support, not more publicity.

This publicity reinforces his erroneous beliefs, thereby making his problems worse.

I guess there is a slim chance this publicity might help to get Stan some help, but I doubt very much that will be the case.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Have to say - ignorant statement. You can SEE the amount of uploads with the same effect, and I have seen this guy start off basically freaking out over these things - to now discovering them, and getting familiar with these interesting 'orbies'.

Can you explain what is in these videos? I can't. Do you see them? I do.

Sure Stan isn't an Einstein such as yourself, but the guy seems genuine, and if anything totally unlikely to stage these orbs.

Very easy to call someone insane, and very uneducated.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
Oylmpic Orbies...252... OP video

This is one interesting video. I am attempting to use my logic in somewhat of a logical way here.

Part of me wants to say this thread should be on the Alternative Substances Conspiracies Discussion board. But the guy does seem eerily sober.

Part of me wants to say he has a home laser projector making disco ball laser effects twirling around the room. Yet, not really bright enough to be laser. And wrong color.

Other parts say dust, and bugs, but there would have to be some weird wind effects in this room for dust and bugs to move like these objects move.

The focus seems sound, and dust and bugs would have been very focused with this shot with the camera.

What I think this video might show is actual orb somethings moving through his door and twirling about.

Just what-who-how the orbs are doing what they are doing, well , that is a mystery.

Unless it is a computer projector shining on the room with very bright light to make only the balls visible which actually seems most logical the more I logicize about it.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by wiredamerican]

This is an example of a well thought out and helpful post.

I am of this same kind of thinking, but I really don't think Stan is the kind of Aussie that could be bothered staging something as nuts as this...

Western Australia is as ocker as it gets really, the Aussie accent is heavy, kind of what would be considered a southern accent in the deep south of the USA.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Hi WZN, you "fiery ol' debator"!

I don't mean to be ignorant or cruel to Stan (I didn't say he was insane).

I truly think he needs help & support.

To my mind, it does not help to perpetuate Stan's belief that dust & bugs are paranormal entities.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I have never seen dust and bugs glow like this - nor act like this.

I would appreciate a video of insects doing exactly what we see here - then I'd probably see your angle regarding what they are.

You'd think if there were that many bugs in the room they'd be dark, like bugs usually are on video.

Sorry for coming across a little harsh, but I don't post a topic unless i am convinced there is something to it. Perhaps I shall turn my ego down a little to keep a fluid, calm conversation on track.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I have got to confess mate, when I saw the first few minutes of the video I thought it was some guy having fun with dust. The second video however is very, very strange and I think you are on to something.

It actually looks like some kind of a sprite. I know that we can sometimes see things in clouds or patterns but this is something else.

Good post.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
You know i do actually believe in ghosts and demons and all that, however i have yet to see an orb video that convinces me it is something other than dust bugs or other anomalies. Working with video made me a real skeptic to most ghost videos. I still think there may be some legit footage out there.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

No problem at all, WZN

I think the unusual "rushing in 1 direction" nature of the objects is caused by a strong breeze, the nature of the lighting & the way the camera is distorting the image.

I think the earlier "flaming head" object was simply a coincidence of light & shadow & camera resolution, the viewers of which were subsequently confused by an enhanced GCI version of that picture.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I asked Stan via youtube to use a fan and see what happens, also someone asked if he could get a dog in there.

I agree Stan should be doing a lot more 'experimenting' here, he needs a friend to come over and help out some of these experiments.

Also it would be great with a hi-def video so we can all see - and perhaps post here...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

Thanks kennyb72 I thought so too

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join