It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation:Gladio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I found this on youtube figured you guys would find it interesting:Gladio part 1:www.youtube.com...

Gladio by Allan Francovich
BBC Timewatch (1992)

Episode 1 - The Ring Masters
Episode 2 - The Puppeteers
Episode 3 - The Foot Soldiers

BBC series about a far-right secret army, operated by the CIA and MI6 through NATO, which killed hundreds of innocent Europeans and attempted to blame the deaths on Baader Meinhof, Red Brigades and other left wing groups. Known as 'stay-behinds' these armies were given access to military equipment which was supposed to be used for sabotage after a Soviet invasion. Instead it was used to in massacres across mainland Europe as part of a CIA Strategy of Tension. Gladio killing sprees in Belgium and Italy were carried out for the purpose of frightening the national political classes into adopting U.S. policies. Director Allan Frankovich

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Here's episode 2 part 1 :Gladio-the puppeteers

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Here is Episode 3 part 1:Gladio:The Foot Soldiers

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Recently an extensive research on Operation Gladio was conducted by Daniele Ganser. Ganser is a male Swiss historian. I can recommend the following research paper, which also contains some excellent sources.

Terrorism in Western Europe: An Approach to NATO’s Secret Stay-Behind Armies (28 pages)
www.php.isn.ethz.ch...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I can simplify this very easily and reduce it to just three letters

C
I
A

Hundred if not thousands of innocent victims in Europe and especially Italy have died from US-directed terrorist activities. Most educated europeans know this and despise our government for it. Shame is that most Americans DON'T. Red brigade??

NO disrespect meant, what I'm saying is that were just a CIA front group.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Just bumping this.Interesting documentary I have read a theory that Gladio's purpose changed from being a stay behind op to becoming a permanent false flag operation for whatever country they are in.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I am bumping your thread.

I have viewed the entire series and let me say that it is f'ing disturbing.

People who claim these sort of things don't exist in this day and age are poorly informed.

Deny ignorance folks.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Operation Gladio was a nice pointer to be able to determine whats right or just a conspiracy theory.

Have a look at Margaret Thatchers government Victor Rothschild was Thatchers consul 25% of her government were jew and not one got injured in the brighton bombing, when your dealing with percentages sometimes when stuff doesnt add up it means its wrong and manipulated not coincedence.

When the Italian primeminister announced to the world about Gladio the Americans invaded Iraq 1993 that night

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Thread bumping here. Some interesting stuff for folks who just cannot believe that a nation can attack it's own citizens. And here we have evidence of it happening over and over and over courtesy of nobody's friends the CIA. No wonder folks hate America.

Operation Gladio: How the CIA invented false flag terrorism

And then we have the fraudulent war on terror Interesting how these things work isn't it?

And it all happens because DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS let it happen. Or more properly MAKE IT HAPPEN.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm flattered by the bumps and stars y'all.
So for those of you have not seen Gladio here is the complete doc:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I do not mind if I shamelessly bump this thread. Those Operation Gladio videos are some real eye openers. Too bad the people who need to see them the most will not watch them because of their pro government bias.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Of course not we all know this Gladio stuff is just a nutty CT.The government would never set up a stay behind army!

top topics

join