It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord Monckton Vs. Greenpeace: On The Streets - Dropping InfoBombs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Lord Monckton Vs. Greenpeace: On The Streets - Dropping InfoBombs - ClimateGate Global Warming Hoax

Haha he destroys this chick seems she knows nothing about what she supports, her answer to everything is i need to check the info for myself

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
"You tell me, I'm young."

HAHAHA

That really made me laugh. good fight Monckton, good fight!

P.S. *whisper* It's not about fighting *whisper*

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

yeah no doubt! you better bring your homework debating with Monckton

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

oops i replied to my own post that was in reply to you lol

But yeah Moncktons the man with plan

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Wow. This is all you need to know from that lady. She says "I believe in what 'organizations' tell me, because I don't have time to check the data myself." However, she does have time to join the Greenpeace movement. Unreal. Unfortunately, this is a great representation of how people base their opinions.

Here's another great clip. The Lord shoots down the youth of Greenpeace, or whatever their group is. Monckton is shooting them all down and taking no prisoners. LOL This guy is great.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
haha need to embed that one too good stuff little nazi's haha. It's the honest truth though bio fuels eat up the farmlands everywhere

PWNED

[edit on 17-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
OH YEA?
Cop destroys Lord Monckton

planetgore.nationalreview.com...

Who's global warmings beeyotch now!

Monckton will still win in the end

Do you guys really think that they will all pull it together for one world gov at the last second?
Give me a break

[edit on 17-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

In response to your one world government question.....yes. If this doesn't come together, there's plenty of other scenarios that will pull it together. It's a coming.....but the dollar has to be removed first. That shouldn't be long now.

The majority will practically be begging for it. That's what's scary.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

Oh wtf thats gonna be a riot to watch unfold.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I'm liking this guy more and more.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

She says "I believe in what 'organizations' tell me,

She sound just like every tree hugger i have dealt with for the last 40 years.
most are as stupid as a rock and believe every thing there organizations tell them.

I wish i knew how to set up a web site.
I would start a environmental web site and pass a lot of disinformation with the objective of causing the tree huggers to go after the government for non existent environmental problems.
Then the government would go nuts trying to get these stupid tree huggers to believe they were told bad information. The tree huggers would never believe it and think the government was covering up the problem.

The best part would be the government would be keep busy and bother the rest of us a lot less.
Plus the government could start a list of stupid people not to listen to.

It would be almost as much fun as the time in the 1980s when i took a petition to a sierra club meeting to get dihydro monoxide (H2O)banned because it killed people.
I got over 50 signatures.

Save the nauga, boycott naugahyde furniture
www.gwinslow.com...
www.facebook.com...
jderrick.bravepages.com...
benwitherington.blogspot.com...

[edit on 18-12-2009 by ANNED]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Haha, well I will say the girl in the OP didn't stand a chance. Poor thing. I thought green peace was the organization that went after the whaling ships? I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure. I actually admire that part of the organization. It takes cohones to go after armed whalers.

What gets me is most of these environmental groups are involved in trying to change the wrong environmental problems....

Hey how about illegal dumping of extreme toxic waste in Cambodia!? I think that is a bit more important than a few cow farts and automobiles, don't you?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

now that was a great discussion!

he really gave it to them

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This whole video reminds me of Beck's saying-

Arguing with Idiots.

We should start a thread on that. The techniques used to destroy the idiot's misconceptions.

I just get frustrated with their inability of critical thinking.

What ever happened to the axiom, believe half of what you see and nothing of what you hear?

That is all.

new topics

top topics

join