It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conspiracy of Over-Criminalization

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Any position from within law enforcement limits you, regardless of the arm or branch...technically any inside job requires adherence to the courts and the prosecution elements of law. I can't tell you how many times I witnessed law enforcement twist testimony toward conviction...I have known of them outright lying. Lets face it D.A's are more often than not interested in their conviction tally.

As a civilian I was able to escape the so called oaths and the loyalty those oaths demand. I was able to talk with jurors and witnesses that were made off limits by the courts then tout the hidden facts within pro-se appeals. I even had a deputy come clean to me only for him to suffer the ramifications of his honesty when the prosecuting D.A read the appeal.

Unless you aspire to wear judges robes and wear them honestly I don't see much happening from within.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Good post. .... law should come from the lawful to be administered by the lawful to preserve the life, liberty and property of the lawful. Unlawful persons and government hate this concept… they especially abhor private ownership of property because unlawful persons and governments want to steal what is not theirs.

<< 1   >>

join