It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we Awakening or are we going Nuts?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by juzchilln
Do any of you, who are going through this process, feel like you're loosing your mind? I'm about 6 months in and sometimes I reach areas of thought that can be argued both ways and just as logically.

i think both are true: awakening AND losing our minds!
but all of it in a good way, for sure.

it's a lot like puberty, in our human lifetimes!
halfway between *here* and *there* is always a crazy place to be - no matter the specifics.

but i can tell you what i've found out, in my own process, so that you feel better about all these changes and miracles!

for me, things started up, in a noticeable degree, in the summer of 2004 - so i've got a pretty good perspective on where you are probably at right now.
it was the same for me but at least you have others who might be able to advise you
i had no one
for so long i wondered, truly, if i was the only person on the planet feeling the way that i did
i know i was not, but because of the scarcity i think, there was this huge feeling of isolation!

and no one to relate to or to spout off to - well, actually my boyfriend and mom are literally saints because they were there for me and loved me all along even though i am sure they often thought i was crazy - more than i myself did!

but i only say these things to help
i don't think there's any reason for the earliness of my own starting-up process - and that of others - other than that it was for the sole purpose of being able to help others later on (now).

i am sure that we all come with a plan in place, that we've chosen and drawn up, in partnership with our Creator...forgotten, of course, on the conscious level but nevertheless we stick to this plan...and so i've come to understand that there are souls that tend to be more fearless than others - not necessarily courageous but perhaps even just foolish

but those who don't fear the dark of the cavern ahead are the ones that should volunteer to hold the lantern up for the rest of the party, as well as making the best and safest path for everyone's well-being who is coming along.

equally so, i feel that there is a certain sort of soul who volunteers to "bring up the rear," so to speak...there must be someone at the end of the group that makes sure than no one is lost or left behind.

i don't think that those souls are quite to the threshold of their own beginning process, but i could be wrong.
what i do see now, in the present, is an undeniable swelling in the awakening population!

i can't remember when it was that i noticed what was going on around me, in others...but i do know how i felt!
so happy!
not alone FOR SURE!

we're all in this together and it's so beautiful now.

I'm waking up everyday with schematics and concepts that flood my head so fast that by the time I can get a hold of it and make any sense of it, something else comes along. Yet, they all seem to be so interconnected. But at the same time, I'm having a harder and harder time holding onto some stable platform of reality. I'm not going to flip or anything because I try to slow down the pace, but it's hard sometimes.

i totally relate to all that!
it is INSANE, isn't it?
but amazingly mind-blowing, at the same time, huh?
who knew it would be so fantastic!?

do you get breaks from that pace, though?
i did.
it didn't seem to be my own doing, but more like someone watching over me to make sure i didn't burn out or blow up or whatever else might have been possible!

but i got through that part, finally, and it isn't that there comes a time in which the knowledge flow ceases or slows down...you just learn to cope with it and then you gradually become accustomed to it.

but it's never any less thrilling, at least so far!

Like it feels like my IQ is going up every day but my understanding is trying to keep up. Like I am new every single day.

well, you ARE!
and it is (your IQ!)
sometimes you just have to let go of the idea that you must "understand."
i have learned that "experience" is where it's at, in the *now*
understanding will come
for all of us
maybe that's something reserved for when we're finally all more or less "on the same page."
i dunno.

Also, people are staring at me like I am some long lost father. That's the only way to describe it. I've heard other's mention the same thing too. People are attracted to me or EQUALLY repulsed by me. Like they see themselves in my eyes and are afraid of "seeing" it.

yes
i never thought of it that way - description evaded me but now that i read this, i realize your words are very fitting!
perhaps we also were afraid of "seeing" it in others, before it was in our own eyes...but didn't realize any more than probably anyone else?
it's something to ponder.

Sometimes, a person's life flashes into my mind as soon as I make eye contact with them. Like a freeze frame of time where He or She takes me through the pains of their life and I know everything about them in a split second. I love them immediately.

YES
that is AWESOME!
that love is the true reward!
it makes you want to cry and laugh and hug and shout...and just hearing you express it gives me a feeling that is truly bliss!

are you happy in all this?
is it beyond your wildest dreams?
i hope so
i hope it's all good and never scary

i hope what i've shared with you makes it even better, because that is my goal
to help

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

That was a very beautiful post and I appreciate you putting yourself out there like that to help people like me. It is an incredible journey, there is so much joy that I don't truly know how to describe it, but I think you've been there before!

It's amazing to see so many people hurt and trying to make themselves happy. I think each person has to have their own custom fit awakening before they can see their life in a different light.

We are all truly blessed, and we have to do our part to spread the love...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by juzchilln

thank you!
i'm glad it helped

peace!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I beleive we are all waking up, and at a faster pace than usual. Theres a mayan calendar thats shows and explains the timeline of conscious evolution for us. Right now it says that we are consciously evolving at a pace much faster than before and we will evolve even faster within a year. Heres a post I had with a picture of the calendar. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
No, our 33.3rd eye is awakening, evolution and astrology you see time is dying strait from Emerson.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
All this talk of awakening and change. I hope none of this is the case. I just want April to come so I can go to Mets games. That's all I want to do. If I am asleep then I wish to stay asleep. I love Earthly pleasures. Sex, burgers, ballgames, barbituates. What else could you ask for? Enlightenment? nah, everything is relative. If these small things keep me happy and content then I am happy and content. You all can keep your doomsday and vibrating crap. I will be at Citifield with a beer and a burger smiling.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by juzchilln

Are we Awakening or are we going Nuts?

[edit on 16-12-2009 by juzchilln]

Ahh my friend, only now are you truly beginning to wake up sorry to say.

Good luck and good health

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
You can expect a full year of this, before you can feel comfortable again. Maybe less, since you were smart enough to talk about it in the right company.

Either way at the most, you have only six months of the oddness left.
So hold on, not to much farther. It gets easier along the way and
you're through the worst. The worst for me was the first month.
Finding out who you can say things to and who not to sway anything to.
Learning to" test the waters "I guess.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by juzchilln

Enjoy it, I think it's going nuts and awakening all in one! You only seem nuts if you look at yourself from your 'old' point of view.

I've been there. It is challenging, exhilarating, confusing!! I used to really love the 'Einstein' days. I'd feel like I could learn absolutely anything!

Your alarm clock went off, it's time to wake up and really play the game now!

[edit on 9-1-2010 by blujay]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Juzchilln

I actually feel a lot of the same way you do. I've never seen it described that well.

While I've often had those moments of insight, this only happened once but one morning I woke up and it really felt like my brain had fallen out of my head. I was so disjointed from reality, but I went about my day and the feeling passed.

I try to make myself write whenever I get those feelings now. It usually comes across as self-serving though, but I just write what I'm thinking. In a way I know it's not important to put those feelings into words, but I feel that if I don't sit down and do it, it wont happen. The mind wont do it on it's own in other words.

If not then I would just let my mind go, and none of it is put into words, nor pictures, nothing. In a recent thread I wrote about how I talk to myself because like you said, the mind can write a book in an instant more or less, and if you don't slow down your thinking it will get totally ahead of you.

We know that it is peace we want, love, kindness. And if we try to only get that we will become addicted and attached to it. It's just like if you really enjoyed sleeping, like most do, and all you did all day was sit there trying to go to sleep... well you'd get a terrible headache and awfully frustrated, and you'd never get any good sleep - only disjointed naps.

So there is an ebb and a flow at the base of all this, but we search for something to drive us and motivate us beyond the obvious human condition. Beyond the psychology, the see-saw, the up and down.

I for one haven't found it yet. Because whenever I get there, there is nothing that compels me to move, just to be. And so it never solves any problems so to speak - but I guess that's part of the point.

Here are some things I wrote the other morning when creativity hit me like you say.

"I can't be proud of something I have total control over (logic, will).
I made it what it is with full power over it, how could I have messed
that up?

Am I proud then of making good then? In some way. Why do I feel like
I did good? By getting lucky? By Guessing what I would like before I
made it? And magically accepting what I made as perfect? In my image?
From my perspective?

Am I simply glad that my will was in line with my inner desires? Now
that could be something to actually go on... but it's still a game, a
guessing game.

Pretend for a moment that everything you did in life had nothing to do
with your skill or your planning. Every good creation of yours came
down to pure luck. Would you consider yourself lucky?

At the same time I can't be proud of something I have no control over,
I had nothing to do with it. (Subconcious, true feelings)"

(EDIT: These are thoughts, egotistical and everything, that is what they are meant to be)

"On a (good) date you don't really have much concern over it ending or not. You sort of want for it to last forever, but you also want for it to be
over so you can at the end of the night say "BOOYAH" and then see
eachother again the next time, and it will be even better. The forces
of the present and the future sort of reach a stalemate, and time
simply passes. The past on the other hand is completely
forgotten - even as the two of you talk about it."

So, someday when you get up, think of life as if you are simply on a date. Treat the entire day that way.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Novise]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
6 months in? In what? It seems you have found new perspectives in which to view life, but please don't....ah whatever. No, you probably are not going insane. You just found something new and refreshing...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join