It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we Awakening or are we going Nuts?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by juzchilln

yep you have to keep things real. I hold on with jesus and christianity. That keeps my inferiority complex. To know there are things higher than you i think is important. Like the sun, more important than any human or race on this planet.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Seems like we are all finally understanding how indeed, to become sane, one must first go mad =) Duality in everything... its amazing. Keep smiling friends, seems like we're all in the same boat preppin ourselves for a better world/existence. May we all make the Creator proud.

Love always.

aLaN

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Does being bitchy and very depressed count

as awakening?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

First off Brilliant post S&F, I don't normally post here that much but what you wrote really got my attention.

For the last 1+ years I have been asking myself the same question, more so when I posted on ATS (No disrespect to ATS) reason being you are given many ways of looking at the "Bigger Picture" you learn about things you never heard about in the Main Stream Media or even from conversations with Family, Friends, Associates.

You see most of the things spoken about on here are related to "Conspiracy" and you need a fairly open mind to flow with some of the content. It's this open mind that allows beliefs to easy change, however sometimes when we have to change them beliefs there comes a felling/sense of "Failure" you probably will not pick up on this at the time as because your mind is to busy thinking "This is it, This time I got it" In reality "This is it" is short lived, it only last as long as the belief.

Beliefs change many many times, however the change in beliefs is not the problem. The problem lies in the attachments to those beliefs, sometimes we find it hard to say "OK I got this one wrong" instead we will tie in our old beliefs with new ones, thus creating a picture we already have in our minds. We no longer see what is, we see what our mind tell us it is.

Humanity wants to understand so much, yet humanity tries to understand without dropping ones beliefs about what is it there trying to understand. How can you understand something if you already have an image of that something in your mind. No matter what path you take, you will end up in the same place.

e.g. Somebody trying to understand God

"I am ready, in the quest for God, to give up anything: wealth, friends, family, country, life itself. What else can a person give up?"
The Master calmly replied, "One's beliefs about God."

There is an awakening happening and every single living thing on this planet will awaken, it's simply part of our evolution. There is no reason any of us should want to understand this awakening, you can but unless you are ready you are going to create a whole heap of confusion for nothing. I have been told from many people from all walks of life "Enjoy the mystery, that's where all the magic is" and it's true.

So my answer is yes, there is an Awakening happening. However some of us will not drop our old ways our old attachments and that creates confusion so much so "We think we are crazy"

[edit on 18-12-2009 by IamNow]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

Personally i think humans should have an inferiority complex, about stuff that may be higher than us.

I ask you what is wrong, with saying and believing something is higher than us?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

depends what "higher than us" means to you, I see everything as equal. I am / We are as equal to God, thinking somebody/something is higher than yourself is putting yourself down don't you think.

And don't think the word God makes me religious, I am not even New Age. I simply just am, the word God is the same as Creator, Life energy "Just a label"

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Juzchilln,

A transition approaches. There are vast changes occuring on the inner planes awaiting the great transition into a higher density earth. These changes cause changes in both the sub concious and concious entities on the planet.

Those who are in a deep slumber are the most affected by these changes. Just keep a straight forward mind set on love, light, and unity.

All is how it should be, we are not alone, nothing has ever been alone.

Some will be ready for the transition, some will not, but it does not matter in the bigger picture it is only a change not an end for there is no end to you my friends, all of us are eternal citizens of the One Infinite Creator.

All of us are one.

Namaste.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

I agree but people tend to think love, light, and unity is the only way. So much so they create a bigger illusion trying to maintain Love, Light, Unity, that illusion normally comes in the form of some "New Age Movement" or "Religion" if you are really lost in all of this it will probably come in the form of a "Cult" all of this takes people away from who they really are, however there is nothing wrong with that, there is a lesson to learn from every experience.

just be yourself, don't create a fictional character, accept your as equal as everyone else. Nobody is going to get left behind, not even the people who are deemed as Evil. This awakening is for everyone, you can't stop evolution, I here so many say you have to follow this, believe in that

"Nonsense"

The words love, light, and unity make so many people believe they are not worthy to be part of this awakening, I am here you tell you "Yes you are" every single thing on this planet is worthy of awakening.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Earth cannot change its density for one. The physical properties of...well, ANYTHING simply don't allow that to happen unless for some weird, magickal reason, the earth gets smaller and more compacted. Which will not happen.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow
reply to post by andy1033

depends what "higher than us" means to you, I see everything as equal. I am / We are as equal to God, thinking somebody/something is higher than yourself is putting yourself down don't you think.

And don't think the word God makes me religious, I am not even New Age. I simply just am, the word God is the same as Creator, Life energy "Just a label"

You can take that another step as well. There simply never was a "you" to begin with. Beneath the Ego, we're all exactly the same.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by juzchilln]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I believe the whole World is waking up to everything happening around them, the governments are destroying everything we know is good for the sakes of their wallets its only a matter of time before we become one with each other and take things into a different and better direction for everyone's future.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I have had bouts of intuition and thought of brilliant concepts that I want to experiment with. If this happens to you, write them down right away.

I believe this to be a normal function of the human brain. Our brains do not work the same all the time. many factors influence how the brain works and how well it works. Environment, level of nutrition, stress, as well as emotional state, even the predominant colors around you. There are many more.

Some people retain a higher working brain function longer than others. Of course knowledge plays a factor but how, when and the efficiency of your mind is always in a state of flux. Even for Einstein.

You may find that you have these great insights for a while and then they will leave you and you just cannot seem to get them back. Then one day Poof. back again. This is what people call spurts of creativity - when your mind can work better than normal for problem solving and creation of new ideas.

I do not believe there is anything inherent to a global spiritual awakening taking place. Humans are constantly growing as time passes and knowledge and technology increases. We would seem "enlightened beings" to the people who live here just 100 years ago.

That being said, some people will always be as dumb as rocks.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I think on the whole, humanity is going insane. At the same time, individuals seem to be having marvelous realizations. The world has every extreme going on all at once right now. Their's too much complexity pushing and pulling this mass of energy to see exactly where we end up. I think if we do reach a state of global enlightenment, it will come only after much, much suffering. This century seems marked to unlock the inner depths of every human being alive. I see intuitive people turning saintly, and the instictually driven people (majority) going barbaric to the core.

Are you personally going insane? Maybe so, maybe not. I think a bit like the above poster. You're probably just having flashes of brilliance. Tapping into your subconscious. I don't think this is too uncommon. At the same time, it's said their is no genius without a tincture of madness. Point being, both could be and likely is happening to you. If you can handle it all, kudos. If it seems to become too intense, I suggest looking into orthomolecular therapy, and starting sauna sessions.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Haha, yeah that will happen. Just keep one foot sound in your natural logic. Sometimes you will get on a kick and everything starts clicking and you're thinking "this is all making sense, if that could be then this could be" just try and keep a watch where you are getting these new ideas, keep in mind, anyone can make a youtube video haha, even crazy people.

Unless you really are going schizo it shouldn't take complete control of your thoughts, only at times when thinking critically about what you are witnessing is necessary.

Things aren't always what they seem, that's a fact, but things aren't always what they could be either. And it's unlikely that they are as complex as a lot of people will try and have you thinking.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Also, I'm not one to believe this feeling is the result of any external source.
I think when you start using your mind trivial things are unveiled for what they are and your empathy becomes more earnest.

What you describe is just the extreme empathy and connection you feel for someone when you realize no matter who or how they are they are all subject to the same things you are. We all get duped together. It's observance of the human condition, why it's important to open your mind.

You now know what it's like to be a missionary haha. I'm not a religious man myself, but it's basically understanding how it must feel to really want someone else to convert to a religion, if you think it will better them and be better for them and you honestly want good for them. Except we want everyone to be critical thinkers.. the point isnt to inform everyone of every little thing you think is happening around us.. but just to give them the tools necessary to come up with their own conclusions, enlighten them a little and send them on their way.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Toodles

Earth cannot change its density for one. The physical properties of...well, ANYTHING simply don't allow that to happen unless for some weird, magickal reason, the earth gets smaller and more compacted. Which will not happen.

There will be a greater spiritual gravity thus causing a denser illusion.

The term density is a mathematical one. The closest analogy is that of music, whereby after seven notes on the western type of scale, the eighth note begins a new octave. Within our great octave of existence which we share, there are seven octaves or densities. Within each density there are seven sub-densities. Within each sub-density, are seven sub-sub-densities. Within each sub-sub-density, seven sub-sub-sub-densities and so on infinitely.

All densities have a chief inner plane color that goes the first to the color red, the second to the color orange, the third to the color yellow and so on through the densities corresponding to the colors in a way so that the basic vibration which forms the photon that forms the core of all atomic particles would have a relationship to the color in the density and that that vibration would step up for second, third, and fourth-density corresponding to the increase in the vibration of the colors. Much like a rainbow or a prism that stems seperate colors of light, that is a simplistic way of oneness.

What we have is, as our planet is spiraled by the spiraling action of the entire major galaxy and our planetary system spirals into the new position, the fourth-density vibrations becoming more and more pronounced. These atomic core vibrations begin to create, more and more completely, the fourth-density sphere and the fourth-density bodily complexes for inhabitation of that sphere.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CaninE.G

This is happening to me as well. That feeling of empathy is overwhelming. One place I find hard to go into is such places as Walmart. I get overwhelmed by all the emotion I feel from the people around me. It can be so great, that I begin to get physically sick.
In the last two years, it just gets stronger and stronger. I thought I was going crazy. Its nice to know I am not the only one!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Although, I did post about time speeding up, I do agree with you, but there's room to differ... The fact of the matter is, TIME is a Measurement, and is derived from ones perception of it. As more people Awaken themselves and begin the journey towards the Truth, they begin realizing that all that is and/or was, really is not, what they thought it was. Quantum Mechanics/Physics will explain this. More and more people are engaging in changing government policies due to mass exposure of corruptness that falls within the scheme, which I feel, due to the vitalness of the issues, more information will be released and the flow of information will begin to increase, thus result in the "perception" of time speeding up...

I don't know about you, but I myself perceive time to be speeding up, probably because I "believe" it is. I also ask many of my friends, family, and associates if they feel time to be speeding up. Their answer.... "Yes, it certainly feels that way."

The more the people begin to believe that time is speeding up, the more time will speed up through our collective consciousness.

As far as the 4th dimension, thats where I believe time is of the essence of which you speak about. Humans cannot perceive time in that manners simply because we're imprisoned in the 3rd dimension.

Just another "Penny For Thought"

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pantherstar

Haha~ I was going to add the same thought. I have been carrying around this title for nearly 15 years now...I realized quite some time ago that I appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tek-Neek55
I have come to understand, that time is definetely speeding up.

The perception that time is speeding up comes with age. It's not that time is actually speeding up. If you'll recall your childhood hours sitting in a classroom often felt like years. Every time your birthday came by you felt like you'd never reach adulthood. Everything seemed to go on forever. That's, at the very least how I percieved it. Now that I'm an adult I expected going to work for 8 hours a day to be the same sort of torture as school was. In actuality it seems like it breezes by and days melt into weeks and weeks into months and before I know it another year has escaped me. I don't recall the science on this, but I think it has something to do with your brain discarding more information from your daily life because very little of it is actually interesting or beneficial to us by the time we settle into a job. As a result it seems like our days happen much faster because we don't recall the whole experience of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join