It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we Awakening or are we going Nuts?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Do any of you, who are going through this process, feel like you're loosing your mind? I'm about 6 months in and sometimes I reach areas of thought that can be argued both ways and just as logically.

I'm waking up everyday with schematics and concepts that flood my head so fast that by the time I can get a hold of it and make any sense of it, something else comes along. Yet, they all seem to be so interconnected. But at the same time, I'm having a harder and harder time holding onto some stable platform of reality. I'm not going to flip or anything because I try to slow down the pace, but it's hard sometimes.

Like it feels like my IQ is going up every day but my understanding is trying to keep up. Like I am new every single day.

Also, people are staring at me like I am some long lost father. That's the only way to describe it. I've heard other's mention the same thing too. People are attracted to me or EQUALLY repulsed by me. Like they see themselves in my eyes and are afraid of "seeing" it.

Sometimes, a person's life flashes into my mind as soon as I make eye contact with them. Like a freeze frame of time where He or She takes me through the pains of their life and I know everything about them in a split second. I love them immediately.

Does anyone have similar experiences lately? I'm starting to feel alone in my entire city. Who else is going through this?

[edit on 16-12-2009 by juzchilln]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Indeed my friend.... This is the process.

S & F!

I have come to understand, that time is definetely speeding up. In result to that, many people are experiencing the same thing as more information flows rapidly with time, which is conducting similarities of perception, simultaneously through our collective energy, which forth brings us together as "one."

But, as far as Im concerned, this process will come to a halt, which perhaps can bring devastation/destruction, acting as a cleanse. For the people that accepted this idea/perspective (during these times "now") as and of "one," will have a better understanding of who we are as an eternal conscious energy, which may escalate our energy levels to a higher degree.

Thats what I have come to understand. Can't wait to here some other views on this topic though.

Peace Through Love!

EDIT: Spelling

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Tek-Neek55]

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Tek-Neek55]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Congratulations on your awakening, friend!

As you progress, it will get easier believe me. Having this sort of intuition about people is extremely beneficial. It's like we know what they're going to say, or what they're feeling and how they'll react. Cherish these days.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
Congratulations on your awakening, friend!

As you progress, it will get easier believe me. Having this sort of intuition about people is extremely beneficial. It's like we know what they're going to say, or what they're feeling and how they'll react. Cherish these days.

Is it hard to use it for the better good? Do you find yourself ever wielding it for personal gain?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Congratulations! You're now as insane as the rest of us!

Kidding. i have experienced this myself and i can tell you that it is more or less normal, just keep focusing and you'll pull through much better for the experience. i can't wait until everyone else realizes this
it'll be an interesting world, pretty soon.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by vyrox
Congratulations! You're now as insane as the rest of us!

Kidding. i have experienced this myself and i can tell you that it is more or less normal, just keep focusing and you'll pull through much better for the experience. i can't wait until everyone else realizes this
it'll be an interesting world, pretty soon.

You are so very right! I love your avatar, that's exactly what I see when I walk through the mall!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It is an awakening indeed. One thing you must remember though; do not get stuck in one place, meaning do not focus solely on the negative that goes on around us, understand that there is far more going on that is much higher and more galactic than we could imagine.

It's a big big Universe, and there are some things no elite or NWO will ever control, and that is Earth's path.

Don't become too distracted by what they're up to, there is a greater knowledge to embrace.

Enjoy

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I have been into this for almost 2 yrs or so now, and yes there are still days I think im going nuts. It is crazy how much different the world looks when you open your mind to all knowledge available. The hard part then becomes dealing with people that will not open their minds up and finding people of the same understandings. I do however see that it is indeed changing and people are starting to look for other answers and opinions. Starting to be more receptive to the crazy ideas and theories. The only thing we DO know is that we just DON'T know anything. So just stick to it and things will get better. Keep your heart and mind open, whether right or wrong and learn from your experience here and now!

Namaste

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kjburto

Haha, i am only 16.

and i think i am understanding this whole awakening thing, it's really beautiful.

the information at hand is very controversial, so it's hard to really know what to believe.

at the end of the day it's just about loving everyone in your life, no matter what they have done.

we live in increasingly interesting times, hopefully the truth reveals itself in due time.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
the process is amazing, isnt it? I have been into this kindof stuff for almost a decade now. I had some friends who were really starting to awaken but now one is kinda sidetracked and the other shoved his head back up his..well someone has an avatar that looks like that : )

Personally, I am the only one in my circle that has this "awakened sense", thats why I come here. I see snips of people waking up around me though, but it is like for brief moments only, then they get stupid again. but it seems to be building, and to hear others say it feels to be building up also, confirms personal feelings on the topic.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm kinda where the OP is....

Except that I can't keep my hand off the snooze buttton, and I keep seeing the clock stuck flashing 12:00

If I'm not having an awakening, I'm headed for an institute.

Or keep reawakening and needing to retrain myself daily.

It's a good feeling, but also very intense.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Star and Flag. I'd give you an applause if I had the privs.

I'm glad you said it, because I've had a tremendously difficult time explaining this feeling to myself! As, every time I attempted to think about it critically, I would practically force myself to stop.

For some reason, I felt as if acknowledging this feeling meant a significant and dangerous threshold would be crossed. I couldn't help but imagine the "white line" from "Field of Dreams".

To further clarify the feeling, People everywhere slowly begin to look similar to each other. However, this feeling doesn't appear to be a subconscious 'profiling' or 'categorizing' of others. But rather; the facial features and behavior of other people become vivid. It sometimes feels as if verbal language has become obsolete and we are compensating our desire to communicate through new mediums.

In fact, I had a particularly strange experience a while ago in the nyc subway that I am rather unable to explain, in which someone "read me" and asked me some strange questions. I ultimately thought that they were a spook but perhaps in hindsight, it was someone a little further along then I am and just wanted to chat. I may have to write a thread about it someday, however this topic still makes me feel very uncomfortable and absolutely vulnerable to being ostracized in the future. So that may never happen.

Anyway, thankyou for this thread.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I know exactly how you feel. Literally today I started feeling like I'm going a bit crazy since my 'spiritual awakening.' My life has flipped upside down since then, and it hasn't been too long since it happened, not to mention all the new beliefs I have now, and all the new thoughts (literally my thought process changed so much but it took away almost all my anxiety I had from my OCD thought process I did have).

I think it really boils down to taking a break from life sometimes. We can't always be living a life we strive to be perfect in, it's just too hard. It's okay to be depressed sometimes, or feel lonely, or angry. I have been telling myself otherwise though lately, which is why I think I have been feeling the way I have been today.

We just have to have faith in ourselves and what we believe in, and things should fall neatly in place, but honestly I guess it's not that easy.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
As hard as it may be to understand. Time can neither speed up nor slow down. Time is a man made measurement tool and nothing else. This awakening you speak of could be the result of the various mental training exercises you are performing. They are opening your mind up to more data input. Not more data than it normally receives, but you are training yourself to interpret the data that is normally processed out as irrelevant to your daily functions.

Time by itself is eternal. There is no past, present or future. And time cannot speed up. All temporal points exist simultaneously on the 4th dimension, we simply experience them sequentially because we cannot comprehend eternity to its fullest.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I am awakening and going crazy at the same time. Here is what has been happening to me, in this pattern. So I have a great day, full of positive vibes and good overall... but then this happens. The next day ends up being a day of terrible vibes and very depressing overall. On the bad days, the reason I feel depressed is because I can actually feel the pain the earth is going through, and the hate that humanity has. and on the good days, I feel the hope that the earth could possibly have at some point in the future. it goes back and forth for me. Anyone have something similar?

star and flag for you for making a thread of what I have been feeling the last couple weeks.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by CaninE.G]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
It's so good to hear that you're waking up so quickly, as many people are just now, and not totally freaking out over it and begging for antidepressants cos you think you're ill.

The whole process is not a smooth curve, but more like a very spiky graph, and there will be low and highs, some of them unbelieveably intense, and some of them lasting just minutes. It's totally variable, depending on what you need to experience and learn, and no two paths are the same. Just enjoy the ride and find other kindred souls to rant to if you feel you can't cope!

I guess mine started for sure in my mid twenties after years of denial of what was going on around me, and that denial is by far the most damaging aspect. If it's happening, just let it happen and work with it. Most of all, stay grounded, whether by meditation or by physical practise, it's really imprtant to maintain your earth connection.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by caitlinfae]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
A thought projectionist walks to a bar to have a beer. He opens the door goes into the bar and sitting there on the bar top is a single freshly poured beer and the bar tender standing there.
He sits down on the stool and takes a nice long cold swallow sets the beer back down looks at the bar tender and says "Thanks, I needed that."
The bar tender looks at him and says "so did he", pointing to the man now standing behind the projectionist, "He ordered it when he walked in here right before you did and then went to the bathroom".

It's a beautiful thing isnt it?
My only advice is find a gauge you can monitor your advancement against.
Do your actions and thoughts: Build-Sustain-or Destroy?
The first 2 are good, stay away from the last.
Youre going to meet some real characters!
Thumbs up to you.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
good thread
i think we need to go a bit nuts... to awaken!!!!!

thats what Ive found anyway. Since Ive started my journey I have found myself identifying easily with a psychologists' "personality Disorders traits"!

peace

ps

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
good thread
i think we need to go a bit nuts... to awaken!!!!!

thats what Ive found anyway. Since Ive started my journey I have found myself identifying easily with a psychologists' "personality Disorders traits"!

peace

ps

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
OOOOOPSSSSS .... SEE !!!!!!!!!!!! NUTS !!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join