It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Detailed Information on the Depopulation by Vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If you have some time I would recommend this, it is well researched and puts what's happening now into perspective by first giving the history of vaccines. After this video you will see links to Part 2, 3 etc

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I would strongly recommend part 11. I haven't seen this pointed out anywhere else. It suggests that once the vaccine has killed the majority of people in USA and Europe we will be replaced with Chinese. Rockefeller loves the Chinese, he loves communism

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I watched you videos and i just gott say im not buying it. Im pretty sure the Swine Flu isnt much worse than the regular flu. Hasnt realy taken out many people here in the US. Hasnt the vaccine killed more than the actual swine flu?

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
When too many people get a glimpse of what is going on behind the scenes, they have to be discredited before the idea spreads.

It's like fighting a fire. Use more fire to burn a fire-break around it. The scorched earth can't support the original fire so its spread is prevented.

Likewise the truth is warped and spread. After hearing it people will be turned off to the actual facts and be incapable of even listening.

Disinfo is very effective.

Vaccines have been used for many years as tools of genocide. This was pioneered in my own country. Read Every Second Child
Since then sterilizing vaccines have been surreptitiously used in many third world countries to reduce their populations.

Vaccines containing Tween 80, a drug proven to accelerate sexual maturity and reduce fertility in mice are being pushed onto our children. Gardasil was obviously not put out to protect from cancer. It contains Tween 80. Swine flu vaccine also contains Tween 80. The more often people are given this the more effective it becomes, as the body is triggered to form increasingly severe auto-immune reactions.

This vaccine is not anti-Americans in particular. It's anti-people.

BTW, the German parliament was given a "special" swine-flu vaccine. You can be sure all the elites who co-operate with TPTB will be given this safe vaccine with no tween 80, squalene or mercury.

However there's no problem for us "unwanted" folk. Build your own health and your natural immune system can conquer these diseases without immunization, becoming stronger and healthier with each disease.

[edit on 16/12/09 by Kailassa]

top topics

join