It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Climategate" question earns an iron-fisted response in Copenhagen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Just wanted to add that the violent demonstrators and those in on the Cap and Trade conspiracy are the same people inside.

They both want complete control, don't care about facts and push their agenda's with fabrications.

Of course we affect the planet. Lying and saying those who want a sensible solution are not concerned about the environment is their biggest lie. We just don't think that causing the costs of food and energy to go so high people starve to death for lack of affordable food is the solution and we can see that the movement leaders are in it for the money. They don't care how many of the worlds poor die.

Had they done the Conference over the Internet instead of descending on Geneva in their private jets and running around in their Limo's partying it up, they would have my attention. If it was not obvious that Gore is in it purely for the money, they might have my respect.

This IS the start of the World Government. Everyone should be very nervous. This is not usual NWO, Illuminati nonsense. This is an attempt to eliminate Sovereignty and rein us in. They have brainwashed an entire generation of students and now we pay with our freedom.

There is no alternative technology ready. They know that. They know the companies they want to take over could not switch even if they wanted to. They want them bankrupt so they can take them and put them under government control.

China is clearly not in on this. At some point they will have to force countries like China and India to comply. What happens then?

Pray they fail.

[edit on 12/17/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'm getting pretty fed up with all this crazyness. Everytime someone tries to touch on this kind of subject or like when those guys questioned Al Gore at his book signing they are thrown out of the building and the questions aren't answered. I just wish more people would wake the hell up and see how their precious government is taking away every god forsaken right they can possible think of. I've never in my life seen such ANTI free speech. Who knows if we will ever get our rights back. I have to respect these truth seekers for they are the ones who are on the front line for the REVOLUTION!! Free America people...SET HER and HER PEOPLE FREE

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
We don't need the press to ask these questions, we all know that manmade climate change is bollocks.
What keeps it going is we all resign ourselves to the fact that we can't change it.
If we organised mass marches against it governments would have no option but to listen. Insteda we allow little reporters to get pushed around and we 'feel' good that someone is attempting to reveal the truth to us who already know the truth.
How pathetic we all really are.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

i agree...i wouldnt call myself an evironmentalist but i understand the need to preserve the earths natural environments...like it cant hurt to plant a few more trees or bike to school or work instead of drive but then again i drive so i wouldnt tell someone else not to

but i think all the man made global warming stuff needs SOLID un arguable factual proof because im kinda on the side that screams bull# to those who blame humans. i dnt think we are affecting earths climate at all i think the earth and the rest of the solar system has its own natural heating and cooling cycle.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I have said it before and I will say it again. Saving the earth from pollution is not only honorable, but also a necessity in the long run!

My issue and everyone else's issue is USING global warming as AN EXCUSE to install world tyranny on every nation and every citizen of the world. This is not acceptable, plain and simple!

As if the ptb had any credibility to begin with, after fabricating 80% of the evidence in their favor, why don't they ever make a big deal out of carbon monoxide which is much deadlier than carbon dioxide and water/soil pollution? Why do authorities only harass small mom&pop outfits but fail to go after the big polluters? Is it a case of a lack of intestinal fortitude or just ignorance?

I know the answers but ask the questions anyway, JUST TO SHOW AND PROVE HOW DISHONEST THESE SCUMBAGS ARE!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by stigup
I'm getting pretty fed up with all this crazyness. Everytime someone tries to touch on this kind of subject or like when those guys questioned Al Gore at his book signing they are thrown out of the building and the questions aren't answered. I just wish more people would wake the hell up and see how their precious government is taking away every god forsaken right they can possible think of. I've never in my life seen such ANTI free speech. Who knows if we will ever get our rights back. I have to respect these truth seekers for they are the ones who are on the front line for the REVOLUTION!! Free America people...SET HER and HER PEOPLE FREE

Of course not, because the last time this happened was centuries ago and it was belief in god that was the topic. AGW is the new religion, believe and confess or be silenced. It seems we are indeed doomed to repeat history...at least when we do not realized that only the names have changed.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Yet another example of a thorough attempt at brainwashing the world's population, courtesy of TPTB. :shk:

Blast into everyone's head that the world is ending from GW (the environmental one, not the man
) and then when a smidgen of truth comes out with proof of data that was altered, immediately snatch away the freedom of speech from those who pay attention and want to ask questions.

Those that would defend this action, as I always warn, should beware. The slow removal of freedom of speech worldwide for certain individuals that go against the belief of the day is a blatant example of a slow indoctrination in never going against the grain for the whole.

---

Thanks for posting, Dr Love, sad and interesting to watch.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
www.boingboing.net...

a relevant poster by artist Camilla Broderson.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by niteboy82

You know what I don't understand is, when a bunch of reporters see something like what happened to this reporter, why doesn't one of them grow a pair and ask, "Why won't you answer his question?" (Yeah, I know the answer, but it's worth a shot, right?)

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The Climategate issue doesn't even warrant the use of the term "Gate" as a suffix.

I remember 25 years ago when the right wing didn't believe in "global warming"
- it was punch line then - a joke - it "didn't exist"

then came the evidence and eventually the evidence became overwhelming.

then the right wing couldn't deny it any more so instead the argument changed to - "man didn't cause it - it's natural!"

more evidence will come and like before it will be overwhelming...

I guarantee you that in a few years, after we find out that yes indeed we are the cause of our rapidly changing climate, that the next right wing rant will be this :

yes we caused it but we can't do anything about it now!"

it very well may be true by then

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mrsoul2009

more evidence will come and like before it will be overwhelming...

Is that what the crystal ball is telling you?

So far you just described the scientific method in your post. In science a thing does not exist until it can be proven that it exists. Since proof is a subjective element in many cases, that means that until there is overwhelming evidence that something exists, it will be considered to not exist by many.

In short, I could say the same thing about the existence of Jehovah.

Yes, evidence will come to light, and it will eventually be overwhelming. What that evidence shows is a matter that has no basis in belief or wishful thinking, but rather in what the evidence does eventually show. Neither you nor I am privy to that information, and the evidence will not ask our opinions of what it should be before it is revealed.

The same thing you say about AGW can be applied to Relativity, the Big Bang, the sun at the center of the solar system, a spherical Earth, the viral nature of disease, electromagnetic theory, gorillas, giant squid, and pretty much every discovery ever made.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mrsoul2009

If you'll look back through history you'll find that the Earth has gone through warming and cooling periods. You're going to find it very hard to prove without a doubt that man is to blame for this aledged changes.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

S&F for the OP.

Blaine, I find myself agreeing with almost every word of your posts lately. Keep it up Matey.

I do have to disagree with you over two points though. 1. I believe there is alternate clean means of energy generation already out there, it's just classified. 2. Though China and India may not have bought into the agenda completely yet, they are not on the outside, but instead are on the porch taking off their snowy boots and banging on the door to be let in.

On topic, how come there's no issue of soveriegnty or juristiction with these guys. Who the hell is that foreign security guard to tell a member of the press with all the valid paperwork to shut off his camera.

They used to say talk is cheap, but it seems to be getting bloody expensive if you ask me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join