It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam was created by the Vatican...lol

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Has anyone read this "The Prophet" by Jack Chick? It's total non-sense. He says the Vatican created Islam so they could take back the Holy Land but the Muslims wouldn't give up the land once they had it.

The Prophet comic book

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

It's total non-sense

These claims are no more out-landish than the stories contrived and disseminated from All organized religions...

Talk about calling the kettle black...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So,y'all don't think it's possible?

Really? Alot of sources say otherwise!

From www.watchmanbiblestudy.com...

QUOTE:

....What I'm going to tell you is what I learned in secret briefings in the Vatican when I was a Jesuit priest, under oath and induction. A Jesuit cardinal named Augustine Bea showed us how desperately the Roman Catholics wanted Jerusalem at the end of the third century. Because of its religious history and its strategic location, the Holy City was considered a priceless treasure. A scheme had to be developed to make Jerusalem a Roman Catholic city.

The great untapped source of manpower that could do this job was the children of Ishmael. The poor Arabs fell victim to one of the most clever plans ever devised by the powers of darkness.

Early Christians went everywhere with the gospel setting up small churches, but they met heavy opposition. Both the Jews and the Roman government persecuted the believers in Christ to stop their spread.

But the Jews rebelled against Rome, and in 70 AD, Roman armies under General Titus smashed Jerusalem and destroyed the great Jewish temple which was the heart of Jewish worship in fulfillment of Christ's prophecy in Matthew 24:2. On this holy placed today where the temple once stood, the Dome of the Rock Mosque stands as Islam's second most holy place.
Sweeping changes were in the wind. Corruption, apathy, greed, cruelty, perversion and rebellion were eating at the Roman Empire, and it was ready to collapse. The persecution against Christians was useless as they continued to lay down their lives for the gospel of Christ.

The only way Satan could stop this thrust was to create a counterfeit "Christian" religion to destroy the work of God. The solution was in Rome. Their religion had come from ancient Babylon and all it needed was a face-lift. This didn't happen overnight, but began in the writings of the "early church fathers."

It was through their writings that a new religion would take shape. The statue of Jupiter in Rome was eventually called St. Peter, and the statue of Venus was changed to the Virgin Mary. The site chosen for its headquarters was on one of the seven hills called "Vaticanus," the place of diving serpent where the Satanic temple of Janus stood.

The great counterfeit religion was Roman Catholicism, called "Mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth." Revelation 17:5 She was raised up to block the gospel, slaughter the believers in Christ, establish religions, create wars and make the nations drunk with the wine of her fornication as we will see......"

I think when looking at "the bigger picture",it does indeed make sense!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It's certainly a crazy freakin' conspiracy theory.

I seriously think that Jack Chick is mentally unstable. If he pumped this stuff out for profit, it would be one thing. Unfortunately, I think he believes it.

He also believes that the Vatican hosts a supercomputer with details on all the worlds Protestants.

Eric

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I once herd that Muhammad's first wife was a catholic .

Is that true , or is it here say ?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Your quote comes from Alberto Rivera. Rivera was a huckster and flimflam artist who fleeced the uneducated for years by claiming to be a former top-secret, undercover Jesuit who broke from the Vatican in order to expose it's perfidy.

It's a crock and so was he. Rivera was the subject of more than one expose by mainstream religious magazines who are not inclined to ever write favorably about the Catholic Church.

Eric

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Let me just say that it's important to understand one thing to understand where Jack Chick is coming from: He's completely freakin insane. Jack's track have legions of admirers for their campy crazy value. The character Fang is one of the great favorites. There are many good parodies of Chick, just Google and you will laugh for hours!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Most likely renegade Jews created Islam or the Arabs took thier knowledge and forced them to tell how the Bible is read as they went along, maybe they kidnapped a few Jews and forced them to come up with a few answers in which to decieve people and make war against them as they conquest new lands along the way making up the rules as they went along, the Koran does not really have an order to it like the Bible does.

The other conspiracy is that the Devil wrote it for him since he was possesed by him and has lots of knowledge of torture of Hell and how he wishes Jews and Christians should be killed more often than being friends.

I can only expand on what you could think.

The Angel Gabrial is totally different in personality from the Bible.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EricD

I'm not so quick to disregard what he had to say.

Maybe people have been wanting to discredit him for a reason? That's what they do to people who spread anything that gets too close to the truth.

From
www.watchmanbiblestudy.com...

QUOTE:

..."Consider how Islam is so (supposedly) "anti-Christian" as to persecute and martyr Christians around the world, and yet, terrorist Arafat has made pilgrimages to the Vatican, and when the pope visited the Holy Land a few years ago, his primary message was in support of the plight of the downtrodden so-called "Palestinians". For being such a staunch "Muslim" and fighting "Jihad" (Islamic holy war), Arafat has been seen attending (catholic) masses; and has made public statements about how their Jihad has not sought to destroy Catholicism's icons and shrines, that he would "never" do such a thing...even proclaiming a certain veneration for the "virgin Mary" and her statues.

As we have been seeing this seemingly "strange bed-fellow" relationship between the Vatican and Islam, and we see -two- interrelated "beasts" in Revelation ch13, it would do us good to read the following, and keep its data in our minds as we continue observing world events unfold."...
End QUOTE

Add that to Revelation 6:7,about the "pale horse" whose rider is named "death".

"Pale" actually translates to "green".
(Green is the color of Islam)
www.religionfacts.com...

(Islam referred to as a "Culture of Death)
www.aynrand.org...

Consider Revelation 20:4

"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

It's like the pieces of the puzzle start to form a complete picture,at least to me they do.

Something to think about?!

[edit on 16-12-2009 by On the Edge]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If anyone created Islam ,the Persians are likely suspects. Through Islam they regained territory which was under Roman and Byzantine (also Roman) control. They were even able to expand their culture into areas of Asia and North Africa where they never had control before.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by eradown]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
As I understand it, there were several events that allowed Muhammad to thrive:

1. A change in the climate, which brought caravans through his city.

2. His first wife was rich and a Catholic. This gave him a foundation in religion and the money to pay for promoting his new faith.

3. A social spot (a restaurant business) that allowed him to meet many people.

Following his revolutionary teachings, which he first passed to his family and friends who rejected it, he used money and grew in power to develop forces that would attack caravans. The additional funds from these military moves were used for more of the same to build his army. Once built, he threatened local villages and cities to worship Allah and forsake their other idols for the idol of the God of the Moon. Do it or die.

This is exactly the opposite of Christianity. Satan usually works in opposites.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I find this interesting and quite plausable.

"Today he is called Mohammed (570-632), but his real name was Lothar Schmalfuss.....The reference is found in a book called 'Chronica Majora', a summary of world history from biblical Creation to the year of the author's death. It was written by Matthew Paris (d.1259), a pious Christian monk, described by the church 'as an historian who holds the first place among English chroniclers'. From his quaint specimen of Abbey records, the erudite Monk explained how Mohammed started an 'impious religion':

It is well known that Mohammed was once a cardinal, and became heretic because he failed to be elected pope. Also (later in life) having drunk to excess, he fell by the roadside, and in this condition was killed by swine. And for that reason, his followers abhor pork even unto this day. "

More......www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

I am not finding any concrete evidence that Khadija was Catholic. In fact Arabians never took to Catholicism. The Arabians never warmed to monasticism. Furthermore there is ancient Perisan grafiti dating back long before Christ was born stating that "Allah is great".

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It is said though that Allah was the name of a tribal god back in the day, which would therefore explain such findings.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
If the Vatican created Islam, then the Illuminati created the Vatican, lol. In other words, it is simply not happening.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gYvMessanger

Allah was a monotheistic deity. Monotheism of the middle east can be traced back to the Zorastians of north Persia. They were the first known believers in a non materialistic monotheistic God. They had a profound influence on all monotheistic religions which followed them including Islam.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Allah in pre-Islamic times was still considered a remote, unknowable god. Sort of like Brahman (if that's a good analogy.) Muhammad taught that you can know God and that he cares for humanity.

As for the Moon-God nonsense, the Mesopotamian name for that god Sin (Akkadian) or Nanna in Sumerian. The Arabian Moon-god was named Hubal.

Besides the Crescent moon wasn't adopted by Muslims until the conquest of Byzantium. Plus the Jews also use a lunar calendar, so you cant use that as a argument against Islam being a moon worshiping religion.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Religion is just an excuse for Government and Control

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Sorry friend, I have to disagree with you on this one. Any socio-political body offering something the Vatican could not, such as new ideas, was viewed by the church as a threat. The Vaticans reaction to Islam shows a stagnent society's fear over up-setting the status quo. The religion you followed, usually in private was their version of us going into a Walmart, and not the Target next to it. It's always been about power and money.

For the Vatican to create such a headache proves to me the LAST THING they wanted was compitition.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

www.youtube.com...

This video convinced me of the Catholic/Islam connection.

It might surprise you,...if you've got the time?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join