It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black magic fears as boy, 2, is hospitalised with 50 sewing needles inside his body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Black magic fears as boy, 2, is hospitalised with 50 sewing needles inside his body

www.dailymail.c o.uk

A two-year-old is seriously ill after being admitted to hospital with 50 sewing needles inside him.

Doctors in Brazil believe the needles were deliberately pushed into his body through his skin - including 17 discovered in his digestive system.

Police have launched an investigation to discover who carried out the attack amid fears the boy may have been used as part of a sinister black magic ritual.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.parentdish.co.uk
www.telegraph.co .uk
www.skynews.com.au

[edit on 16-12-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The poor lad, he must have been in agony.

I know some of you doubt the DailyMail so there are a few other news links at the bottom.

Some of the needles were as long as five centimetres.

Weirdly some of the reports say the the Doctors said they found no external wounds.

I wonder if any ATS members have heard of anything as strange as this, or any such ritual that would involve such a horrible process?

The boy was apparently looked after by his Grandmother, but all those involved have denied black magic rituals or knowledge of how they got there.

www.dailymail.c o.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It sounds like they tried acupuncture or something, in my non-professional and uninformed opinion.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
common folklore points to a spell or whatever used against enemies that causes needles to appear inside the body, the stomach in particular. i believe this was alluded to in an X-file episode. i have not seen any evidence of any cases of this and have not read anything beyond my research into world religions when i was younger.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
doubler post

[edit on 16-12-2009 by VortiganX]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Damn that's horrible.

Poor, poor kid.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Strange.

They said they found no external wounds where they assumed the wounds should be present. If they were placed there through the skin, as the report suggests, and they were in his body long enough for his skin to heal and show no scars... then wouldn't he have received rather extreme internal damage from having the needles in so long?

How long would it take a young boy to completely heal from that many entry points and scar tissue to the point where no entry wound is visible? It should take quite a while, a long enough time to where the needles would have probably started killing him, I assume. Internal bleeding, continued abrasion from the needles, organ tissue, etc. They are reported to be in his abdomen, which is rather complex and constantly in motion. So many muscles. How did the needles not cause serious damage when they were in and around his abdomen, if they were in fact in there long enough for his scar tissue to completely heal... ?

Either the story is false, or by some miracle the boy survived some rather sinister torture... or something else?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
what kind of an evil cruel jerk can push needle after needle into a screaming child? i just don't understand how someone does it!!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
similar to what they do in Black magic practices...
I will search more and post... I remember in Calcutta India they still have some...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
His stepfather confessed doing it, with the help of 2 women.

g1.globo.com... -- use the translator of your choice

very brief, almost cryptic, news report. nothing more than a note. besides the stepfather`s cofession there`s no other explanation, motive, whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
My first impulse was to crack a joke about acupuncture, but having seen the article and especially the x-ray, even I am not that tasteless.

There's nothing funny about it at all. It is utterly horrible what has been done to this poor boy, and the only thing that mitigates the horror is knowing that he is now in the hands of doctors who will care for him and out of the hands of his stepfather, whose brand of medicine he could clearly do without.

I pray for safe, successful surgery, a speedy recovery and a future free of abuse.

[edit on 12/17/2009 by Majic]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
the people who did this should have needles inserted into their eyes, penise, stomachs, etc, and big effing knitting needles at that- backward regressive people who should not be allowed to share this earth

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

According to a book on exorcism I once read, Brazil has some powerful magicians who are capable of really casting spells. It appears someone or some group of people in Brazil are using an old science we do not understand for evil. If this is what they do to children, you can only imagine what these sorts of magi do to adults who cross them. Catching whoever did this will not be easy ;no doubt an ugly, old, crone will be framed.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
reply to post by kiwifoot

According to a book on exorcism I once read, Brazil has some powerful magicians who are capable of really casting spells. It appears someone or some group of people in Brazil are using an old science we do not understand for evil. If this is what they do to children, you can only imagine what these sorts of magi do to adults who cross them. Catching whoever did this will not be easy ;no doubt an ugly, old, crone will be framed.

Thanks for that info on Brazil.

Here's an UPDATE:

Times Online

A Brazilian man was arrested today after he confessed to pushing more than 40 sewing needles into his two-year-old stepson in what may have been a black magic ritual.

The boy, who was admitted to hospital last week by his mother after complaining of stomach pains, was found to have dozens of metal needles inside his abdomen, neck, thorax and legs. One group of needles had punctured his lungs and doctors believe two have pierced his heart.

The boy’s stepfather, Roberto Carols Magalhaes, a 30-year-old labourer, was arrested and admitted to inserting the needles into the boy one by one during black magic rites, police said. The boy was last night in a serious but stable condition after being airlifted to a hospital in Salvador, the main city in his state of Bahia, where he is expected to undergo cardiac surgery.

Wow, so it was Black Magic Like you said, well done.

I feel for the wee lad, I hope they throw away the key!

All the best, Kiwifoot!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
this story is terribly sad, however it has a lot of mystery surrounding the case

i know needles are small, but this is a young child, i cant imagine someone being able to insert that many needles and there are no marks on the exterior of his body

how did the father get the needles in the kid in so many different areas without leaving a mark?

it almost makes you wonder if or what parts of the "black magic" process they are leaving out in this story

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

I'm thinking that they had to drug the child as part of the ritual, there's no way the poor little mite could handle fifty needles, surely.

I think I've heard of hallucinogenics and sedatives being used in some rituals, I wonder if this is the case here?

top topics

join