It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Reacts to Time Magazine "Bernanke Most Poweful In The World"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Dr. Paul nails bernanke's coffin here, pretty hard too.
Bah, Nobel Peace Prize, Time Magazine Person of the Year, it all means next to nothing anyhow.

If you look at the list of people winning these awards and even nominees you wonder why they still hold any value in this crazy world

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

what a bad ass.
I have read his book BTW, it's an easy read, and very informative, I recommend it to anybody whether you like him or not at least hear him out.

I would also like to comment on how much MS exposure Ron Paul has been getting. These networks would not be putting him on the air so much as they have in the past months if he was not a good draw for ratings. That should tell you something. I really hope RP is able to run in 2012 or at least able to get behind someone else who shares his views. I don't know that he'll win, but I think the revolution continues, and the statement made by his campaign would change politics for the rest of our lives.

I like Scarborough ever since he dropped an F bomb on the air, and I have always like to hear buchanans point of view as well. I wish they had time for a little more back and forth between him and paul, but anyway, great post. s+f

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Ron paul would not get it, lol.

These two where very patronising weren't they lol.

I always said that paul and buchanan, should of ran together, but maybe thats too late now, lol.

[edit on 12/16/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This whole interview really made my day...I hope the American people embrace this man. He can Save the Republic! He has the right demeanor, tone, and love of liberty and constitution to bring about real change...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Great panel of folks there. Ron Paul nails it again. Osama Bin Laden wanted to bankrupt America, that was the intention for attacking us. How quick we forget the real reason, and insert our own that the terrorists want to take our liberties from us.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
What a stupid little twit...

Honestly, he's the biggest horse's ass in the world.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Please read this:

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate

Post accordingly.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
What a stupid little twit...

Honestly, he's the biggest horse's ass in the world.

Might I ask why ?

Back it!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Lets see:

Obama gets Peace Prize , furthers war and lays ground work for other countries to be attacked...... OK

Bernake Most Powerful ...... yet has no idea where the bail out money went (actually he wont say)...... OK

I'm just waiting for Tiger Woods to get " Parent of the year " award from Parenting mag

Then the world would make sense

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

Nevermind Mak Monto, he always has to put in his 2 cents about how horrible Paul is. Thing is, he never backs anything up, he just fires insults and moves on, as if the members and mods aren't gonna recognize how petty and ignorant his posts are. He's a troll in every sense of the word. At least when I run my mouth and talk trash on this site i do it with some tact, creativity, and substance.

Paul was on just about every news show yesterday, I watched a bunch of his clips last night. As soon as bernanke made the cover of Time the networks knew exactly who to go to, and they wouldn't have him on if it wasn't a draw for viewers. They tried to clobber him a little bit on fox, but he just talked circles around them until they had to concede a little bit that they agree with most of what he says. None of the people they get to argue this guy can hold up. Paul schools everyone in economics, and he always comes off as very humble too. He never uses cheap insults even when talking about bernanke, Mak Monto are you listening? If you had been you'd know about the devaluation of your 2 cents...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

No no, you got it wrong. He would have to get Husband of the year.

THEN it would all make sense.

It used to be, I would just shake my head in disbelief, now, I just shake my head.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I understand how people can criticize Ron Paul for being a little too unrealistic. It's simply because of his poor choice of words. You can't just "bring the troops" home over night. In fact he could have worded his beliefs differently by saying he wants to change foreign policy, stop the wars, etc. Bring the troops home is a silly trendy moniker that too many people are throwing around nowadays. Yeah let's just bring the troops home from Germany, Korea etc. It doesn't work like that and Ron Paul knows that. He needs to be a little more realistic about his approach to some of the issues.

I voted for him last year and I'll vote for him again in 2012. I think him, Ventura, Schiff, Buchanan etc. would make a great team.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
He talks all good but don't forget hes still Illuminati

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Bloody hell I love Ron Paul.

You know, I don't know what it is about MSNBC but it seems that they are the let's make fun of everybody else network.

I kinda like it.

It's a nice change from the Fox Attacks and the CNN Autobot News that I usually watch throughout the day.

I'm somehow less insulted by their brazen attitudes and biased reporting when they are attempting to entertainment me as well lol.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This has to be one of his best short interviews ever.

Interesting about the regulations. The government does a ton of finger pointing at big business when it is just as guilty of going outside of its authority.

"Bernanke can create a trillion dollars out of thin air in secret." That pretty much says it all.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
They tried to clobber him a little bit on fox, but he just talked circles around them until they had to concede a little bit that they agree with most of what he says.

That would be this video on Fox yesterday

Ron Paul "Bernanke Is the World's Greatest Counterfeiter"

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Why cant he just bring the troops home ?

What possibly could be reason enough not to bring them home ?

Why cant it be that simple ?

In fact, it is that simple.

The USA needs to bring home its empire and take all the lumps it deserves and move on.

If the USA brings home its troops from S/Korea and they have a war with the North, then let them have a war. There will be a loser and there will be a winner and then life will move on. Whatever the outcome is, it will be their business and not that of the US. Let them destroy themselves if thats what they want or intend to do. The US cant even take care of their own people and its very disturbing to see them police the world. I'm even further disturbed to see the American Government go out and show support towards the Iranian dissidents yet considers dissidents in the USA as domestic terrorists.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

Please read this:

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate

Post accordingly.

Why, because it's an idea of "community cohesion?"

Look, the guy's spoken out of line WAY too many times. He's acting like a spoiled brat who's not able to get his way.

Like I said in another thread, if he believes that he'll gain the vote by putting down Obama, or Bernanke, or Pelosi, or Reid, he's out of his mind.

He's a little representative who'll never get anywhere. His son's in the same boat with him.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Is your post with no arguments to back it up supposed to hold any value?
Or are you under the impression that you actually have an opinion?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Look, the guy's spoken out of line WAY too many times.

define out of line, or maybe give an example.... Seems strange to make these kind of allegations against some like ron paul when you're the type of poster who just stops by does a some name calling then splits without ever really saying anything. Here's an example of what I mean...

He's acting like a spoiled brat who's not able to get his way.

see what I did there...i gave an example of how petty and childish your side of the ron paul argument ALWAYS is...you can't do that can you? well can you? answer me!! NOW!

Like I said in another thread, if he believes that he'll gain the vote by putting down Obama, or Bernanke, or Pelosi, or Reid, he's out of his mind.

the vote? are you referring to his bill, or a run at the presidency, do you even know what you are talking about because so far no one else does. Who's out of who's mind?

He's a little representative who'll never get anywhere. His son's in the same boat with him.

he was on just about every news show yesterday because the MSM and public are well aware of his position, something that was not the case a few years back, despite him having the same POV. A clear sign that his message has made HUGE leaps over the past few years, he may even in fact get his audit of the FED, what would you say then? So what did you do yesterday??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join