It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to WAKE people UP!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I was thinking about some of the most acute symptoms of higher consciousness beyond the 3rd Dimensional reality we choose to live in. It seems that it comes from a different sense of time. In fact, there is NO time. It's like you live in the current, with no future or past and that it's this rawness of existence that opens the door to higher awareness.

I mean, people who live "stable lives' seem to have the same thing in common. They live within a framework of time. Planning and structure is their anchor to their reality. Whereas, a person who does not think of the past nor the future tends to be the only person self aware and living. He's the only person living instead of dreaming of the future and rehearsing the past.

The logic of my thinking is that if we live in the NOW, we live in a world with no promise or despair. No disappointment's because we expect nothing, and no Guilt because we don't hold onto the pain of our past. It's heaven, it's ecstasy and complete bliss. As we overcome our Guilt and Pain by keeping our mind on the Light, we will ascend to the next level.

Nowaday's it seems the only way people get to Bliss is through orgasm. After all, have you ever thought about tomorrow when you Orgasm? In fact, you're living in the ABSOLUTE NOW. Overwhelmed with the emotions of your body and giving you a glance of The One...pure white light bliss.

I think maybe we may have a key to the Pandoras Box on ascension by teaching people to let go of their past and to stop thinking of tomorrow. Literally stop thinking about tomorrow, next hour, next minute, next second. Forget about yesterday, this morning, a second ago.

or maybe orgasm a little more often?

Perhaps some of the key ingredients for time would be Desire, Wants and pity.

Desire's are nothing but visions of a tomorrow that doesn't exist. Want's are thoughts that create worry over your ability to fulfill. And Pity is torturing yourself or trying to Mend yourself from past pain. It's energy wasted that if it were used in the right way, would bring you closer to bliss and enlightenment.

The question is, WHAT ARE YOU NOW? The answer is...NOTHING. Therefore you are EVERYTHING because you ARE.

Maybe if we destroy Man's campaign to indoctrinate humankind with Desires, Want's and Guilts, we could possibly suffocate the illusion of time and perhaps have an awakening of the Entire World!

[edit on 16-12-2009 by juzchilln]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by juzchilln

It is only recently that I have given thought to the possibility that time is not linear as we have been conditioned to believe. How I function in thought and action is clearly a product of my life-long view of time as linear.

You state: "In fact, there is NO time." I'm curious to know what qualifies you to make this statement? I'm not asking this in a challenging sense. I'm open to all opinions on the matter in order to better develop my own understanding of this concept.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Very interesting. I like it and agree on with what most you had to say. I do have a question. Do you think that when the individual becomes aware, does it stop the involuntary movements of the vessel? In orgasms it does not.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
There is no time.

Every moment in simply occurs in the present.
A constantly changing, forward-flowing moment... creating and destroying... on and on and on.
The future is simply a concept of what one believes the next present moment will be.

Seconds, minutes, hours... they are all an illusion.
Imagine if we had no sun to help realize what time it really was.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoneGrey

It is only recently that I have given thought to the possibility that time is not linear as we have been conditioned to believe. How I function in thought and action is clearly a product of my life-long view of time as linear.

You state: "In fact, there is NO time." I'm curious to know what qualifies you to make this statement? I'm not asking this in a challenging sense. I'm open to all opinions on the matter in order to better develop my own understanding of this concept.

That's a good question that you asked. Let me answer your question with a question instead. Does tomorrow exist in our 3 dimensional world? Does the past exist? The only thing that exists in our dimension is NOW. So it really turns your question back to you and asks "What qualifies you to say that time DOES exist when all you have is evidence viewed through the eyes of linearity. " However, I have solid proof that tomorrow doesn't exist and yesterday doesn't exist, it's not NOW.

I do believe that matter can change, but I think it's more of the result of something triggering in the NOW as opposed to a predestined sequence of events. I also don't believe that matter can change from previous existing but currently non-existent events. The good news is that it does not destroy the reliability of predictability. Because prediction isn't predestined. These current day prophets fail to notice the difference.

So the true challenge is, can you prove to me that future and Past does exist without including the Now. If you can't then it's safe to say that it does not exist in our 3 dimensional boundaries. That's why I suppose that maybe it could trigger and awakening and possible ascension to higher consciousness and realities if we realize that we are living not in reality, but in our limited view of it.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoneGrey

The question is not directed to me in a physical sense but it is directed to ALL in a sense of all aware Consciousness so in a physical sense I will field an answer:

His qualification comes from the fact that he is speaking not as a single vehicle but as the Source of all vehicles. Once awakened to Source, HE IS. YOU ARE. WE ARE. ALL IS. Period.

Awakening to non-dual suchness, vergessen, nirohd, nirvanna, samadhi, satori, whatever you want to label it, allows one to "see" that BEingness is prior to time, prior to life and prior to death. There is only BEing. All made things are thoughts and all thoughts are things.

There are four seals or laws as discovered by Siddartha Gautam, The Buddha, not invented or created by but discovered, that to this day 2500 years since have yet to be refuted and in fact if they are, Buddhists are to follow that as the whole point of the grand experiment of Mind, known as the Sangha, is to follow truth. The four seals are thus:

1) All compound things are illusory

2) All emotions are pain

3) All compound things have no inherent existence

4) Nirvanna, enlightenment, is beyond concept

There it is and that is ALL...

Cheers and Grace,

Erik

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It doesn't help to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

If you forget to live, you'll end up dead.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I have to disagree with what seems to be your insinuation that yesterday and tomorrow do not matter. (if that is not what you are saying..then I guess this post doesnt matter)

I feel they do very much so.

Firstly, I would like to throw this quote out there "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it." If I could remember who said it originally I would give proper credit, but I think if any statement ever was proven to be the most true, this would be it.

You seem to say that we should just forget about the past. It's not now. I believe that is a selfish way to think. I do not believe in dwelling on your past. Take this example, my girlfriend lost a friend she was close to in highschool, then they grew apart in their senior year and on into college. She spent three days beating herself up because she never "made things right" or "tried again". I simply told her that yes, she is very valid in feeling upset because of a missed opportunity, and that yes, she could have been the bigger person and just made the effort, but what can she do now other then learn to not do that again. She made what she feels to be a mistake. It's in the past. Rafiki is the wisest voice of reason in my book. "ITS IN THE PAST, you can either run from, or, leeeaaarrn from it." (swings at Simba who ducks, takes his staff throws it and runs off to save Pride Rock)

Which leads me to my point about the future. The future is not guaranteed. I can not be sure I will be around to finish this sentence. (phew...I still am) All I can do though is through what has happened before to me, and to others that I have learned about, make sure I do not make the same mistakes. Not hurt others how I have in the past. Make my existence a bit more pure each second, in the hope of being fully enlightened in the long run. No one is perfect, but we can all strive for perfection correctly once we learn how to. It's how Christians take the mantra of "Being Christ Like", no, they do not believe they will be on the level of their Messiah, but they can try as hard as they can to keep up.

I also do not think it is at all possible to live in the now. Because what is now is not what is now. What was when I began this post will never be again. Attempting to live "fully in the now" is an impossible task and I think a faulty way of living. But I will not keep on about that, as it is your view point and in the long run I know no more then you do.

But I will pose this question for you: If, by what you say, we are to live in the now, what is the purpose of what has happened before? What is the purpose of a continual existence?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion
Very interesting. I like it and agree on with what most you had to say. I do have a question. Do you think that when the individual becomes aware, does it stop the involuntary movements of the vessel? In orgasms it does not.

The Life energy exists in wave forms of energy that resonates and pulses in cycles within our bodies. You can predict this frequency and manipulate it. But it's the current state of the frequency modulation or resonance that creates the trigger for all of your involuntary movements in the Now. Similar to what happens in a pond if you throw a rock in it. The state of the water molecules reside in the Now, and only when that ring wave acts on it does it change it's energy. The rings can be predictable, but they're not predestined.

You can think of the cells as a capacitor. It stores the echoes of your frequencies to keep it going between the pulses or resonances. As the cells receive new NOW energy, it stores it. So you can survive between the heart beats. You can even survive between sleep cycles.

Sleep, brings the human mind into the Now, because the conscious, which is always of time based thoughts, is shut down. So orgasms is nothing but the mind being acutely aware of the Now. And that state of mind realizes and experiences Birth all over again.

Your spirit only breaths NOW, it slowly dies when it is denied access to it.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Actually, it is the consciousness that is shut down during the sleep - quite contrary, the subconsciousness is active during the sleep, trying to sort out the daily events that our consciousness had experienced.

-v

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
Actually, it is the consciousness that is shut down during the sleep - quite contrary, the subconsciousness is active during the sleep, trying to sort out the daily events that our consciousness had experienced.

-v

My mistake, it was a typo. I meant conscious mind is asleep.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

-v

There is the space of infinity in difference between Mind and Awareness. Mind is the realm of thought. Awareness just simply IS. You are that which is aware. The Witness to ALL as well as it's Source.

BEing requires no thought. Existence does...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2

I have to disagree with what seems to be your insinuation that yesterday and tomorrow do not matter. (if that is not what you are saying..then I guess this post doesnt matter)

I feel they do very much so.

Firstly, I would like to throw this quote out there "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it." If I could remember who said it originally I would give proper credit, but I think if any statement ever was proven to be the most true, this would be it.

You seem to say that we should just forget about the past. It's not now. I believe that is a selfish way to think. I do not believe in dwelling on your past. Take this example, my girlfriend lost a friend she was close to in highschool, then they grew apart in their senior year and on into college. She spent three days beating herself up because she never "made things right" or "tried again". I simply told her that yes, she is very valid in feeling upset because of a missed opportunity, and that yes, she could have been the bigger person and just made the effort, but what can she do now other then learn to not do that again. She made what she feels to be a mistake. It's in the past. Rafiki is the wisest voice of reason in my book. "ITS IN THE PAST, you can either run from, or, leeeaaarrn from it." (swings at Simba who ducks, takes his staff throws it and runs off to save Pride Rock)

Which leads me to my point about the future. The future is not guaranteed. I can not be sure I will be around to finish this sentence. (phew...I still am) All I can do though is through what has happened before to me, and to others that I have learned about, make sure I do not make the same mistakes. Not hurt others how I have in the past. Make my existence a bit more pure each second, in the hope of being fully enlightened in the long run. No one is perfect, but we can all strive for perfection correctly once we learn how to. It's how Christians take the mantra of "Being Christ Like", no, they do not believe they will be on the level of their Messiah, but they can try as hard as they can to keep up.

I also do not think it is at all possible to live in the now. Because what is now is not what is now. What was when I began this post will never be again. Attempting to live "fully in the now" is an impossible task and I think a faulty way of living. But I will not keep on about that, as it is your view point and in the long run I know no more then you do.

But I will pose this question for you: If, by what you say, we are to live in the now, what is the purpose of what has happened before? What is the purpose of a continual existence?

You are absolutely right! But like you said, I wasn't referring to the importance of events in life. I'm talking about the non-existence of it as opposed to the affects of it on our conscious mind.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Okay
First I thought that what a peculiar concept, but that explains it then.

(few extra lines to add, in order not to post 1-liner.)

I wouldn't worry about waking up people; let the dreamers sleep, because they are unwilling to wake up even when slapped onto the head.

And I understand that you are talking about the psychological time being illusionary; because the chronological time is quite objective. We need to live "now" psychologically, meaning we shouldn't think like "give me time and I will become a better person".

Also, we all have experienced the effect when we have lots going on, the time seems to pass quicker. But it is an illusionary effect due the psychological time, where every cause has an effect and every effect becomes a new cause.

Anyways, have a nice day (or night) - I'll be going to shake hands with the subconsciousness.

-v

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

-v

There is the space of infinity in difference between Mind and Awareness. Mind is the realm of thought. Awareness just simply IS. You are that which is aware. The Witness to ALL as well as it's Source.

I agree , it's such an amazing thing because it's so simple yet it's the hardest thing to see. I mean, what are you thinking about NOW? It's all echoes of things that once were and anticipation. That's the root of the sickness we all have in this dimension.

We live in everywhere but live in a time that does not exist. To throw a monkey wrench in the mind answer me this. If we all seem to live in a world of time that does not exist in our dimension, then who put it in our heads that it does?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

alrighty...sorry for taking up so much space with that post then.

sometimes I think things are one way go off on a speech only to find they are opposite of how i interpreted.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by juzchilln

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

-v

It's such an amazing thing because it's so simple yet it's the hardest thing to see. I mean, what are you thinking about NOW? It's all echoes of things that once were and anticipation. That's the root of the sickness we all have in this dimension.

We live in everywhere but live in a time that does not exist. To throw a monkey wrench in the mind answer me this. If we all seem to live in a world of time that does not exist in our dimension, then who put it in our heads that it exits?

The question is moot. Why? It requires making a thing to answer it. YOU are dimensionless as that is a measurement of space. YOU are space!

Who put this concept of "other" in your head? YOU! How or better Why?

It sucks to be alone or YOU were bored or YOU simply wanted to experience YOU. This is a game. A very simple game with only two rules:

1) Forget who YOU are.

2) Believe in another.

From this all life manifest. From this all death manifest. From this all suffering manifest.

The Universe is the question. Life is the answer.

This is ALL YOU experiencing YOU, writing to YOU, reading YOU, Loving YOU, killing YOU, hating YOU, torturing YOU, sharing happiness with YOU.

It is about the experiences and their depths. Not an end. There is only the Journey.

Want to end the game?

Re-member

Re-cognize

YOU are always/already awake. YOU are always/already enlightened. Who isn't?

It doesn't matter if any ONE gets it or not. Everything is OK and Perfect as is.

YOU cannot be harmed. YOU are the harm. YOU cannot be loved. YOU are the love. Witness=Source=Witnessed.

Cheers and Grace,

Erik

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I do not think that it is possible to wake anyone up. I used to be the type of person that would not be backwards in coming forwards about what I thought about the PTB, UFO’s and other conspiracy theories and I made friends and lost some because I was so vocal and passionate about what I believe is a huge hoax being played out on all of us – that our life in the here and now is all there is.

We are born, we live out our lives and then we die without ever realising our true and full potential not because the opportunities were never there but because it was engineered by our so called betters that we should constrain our limits to what they set long before we were even born.

I got to thinking about what it was that woke me up and came to a blinding realisation that from childhood I was already showing signs and symptoms of waking up because I questioned everything, I never tended to believe what adults told me and I disbelieved a lot of what I saw in history books.

It was not about being a rebel (not all of it) but more about thinking that who gets to tell the majority the truth and who benefits. It is always the conqueror that gets to write the history and to keep a truth or a lie for that matter from getting out.

In these modern times everyone is so busy being stressed with their world and the new complexities that technology has brought to us all that there is no little down time left that allows us to simply unwind at the end of the day. Now a boss can contact via technology and though many might say that once home they leave work outside the front door, I have seen friends working as insurance underwriters being hassled at home by a boss, asking for an update on a client and so on.

This to me is not a life it is serfdom and when I mention this even to the enslaved they shake their heads and try to change the subject. Yes I know I am annoying but I have always been annoyed and I will debate the subject until I am blue in the face online and in real life.

You cannot wake up the sleeping because you are part of the reality that surrounds them and makes up that reality. For that very reason you can no more wake up a dreamer than a character within a dream can wake up a dreamer. We awake because the stimulus becomes too much to bear within a world we have created and that is when we wake up. Next time you dream try hurling yourself off a cliff and notice that you never reach the bottom because you wake up long before you smear your flesh at the bottom.

An example of a sleeper about to wake is my younger brother. He is a serving British army officer and he has lost three mates in Afghanistan in as many years, but we lost an Uncle to the IRA when we were children back in the day when the word “terrorist” evoked images of a killer with an Irish accent so the thought of fighting a war on terror is not exactly a new concept but the way it has been spun in the media on a global level is most definitly a new thing.

My brother never complains and he never disrespects his and my government but lately he broke with habit and started to ask me some out of character questions about UFO phenomena, the new world order and the conspiracy theories that he said someone had mentioned to him at an official “do.” I try very hard not to talk about things I believe because though I support the troops I am against this war on so many levels and would love nothing more than to see my political leaders thrown into a very dark hole, the door locked and the key thrown away while a case is prepared for war crimes at the Hague.

Anyway I am digressing, I am sorry about that. One thing about my brother I have always found both admirable and at the same time quite poignant was his innocence in regard to the trust he puts in the British government and the belief that the government says, he does because he has personalised the war and I believe that he thinks that the war aims are now about the dead men he knew and not about the reasons they died in the first place which were/are political.

I never talked to him about what I believe is the true reality of the world and the reasons why the we have always known war and he has never asked...

Until recently!

I am a bit torn as to how I proceed because I do not want him to see the world as I see it because the way I see it and the things I believe lead me to believe that the world and the lives we lead are part of a game of bondage and subservience to the elite, their plans and the dirty buck.

I would not like my brother to wake to that even though I am sure it is the real way of life in the world.

It might be grand to wake up the sleepers but I have never done so. At most I have had some great conversations and we have gone our separate ways.

The sleeper will sleep until he or she decides that the time is right to awake and all a person who cares about them can do is be there for them when their world crashes down within their mind and they see the grim bones or the world for what it really is, a prison for the mind, a wrack for body and a gibbet for the soul.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Great post. People need to meditate. No goofy gimicks. Just meditate. Twice a day would be great. Turn off the Prole feed on the idiot box. Get away from all electronic devices and find a space quiet. Just clear your mind and be one with the Prime Creator. Then you will just know things. Listen to your intuition...always. Know that you are protected and very much loved. Your are Divine, just another expression of the Prime Creator. GOD in all capital letters. Peace, my Brothers and Sisters

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

No one lives in the past and no one lives in the future, we all live in the now. I agree, there is no such thing as time or that such an aspect hasn't been discovered as of yet.

Yet, telling people to live only for now is detrimental to our well being. We learn from the past today so that we never make the same mistakes tomorrow. If you live for just now, never looking back and never planning for a better tomorrow, then what's the point of it all?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join