It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Americans' majority to end by mid-century

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

America is on the decline because her people were manipulated into allowing "Corporate America" to rule vs the people.

It is not the "mixing" that has plunged America into a downward spiral, it is the greediness of an elite few that have swindled the masses.

There are a select handfew that have ruled this planet since mankind first walked upright.

Rothschild (Bauer or Bower) - Pindar
Bruce
Cavendish (Kennedy)
De Medici
Hanover
Hapsburg
Krupp
Plantagenet
Rockefeller
Romanov
Sinclair (St. Clair)
Warburg (del Banco)
Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)

A most interesting book that goes into this is "Blue Blood, True Blood" by Stewart Swedlow

It is not mixing of our DNA that is the problem. It is the fact that there are "service to self" people out there that will sit down at the table want to cut 3/4 of the "pie" for themselves and leave everyone else to fight over the remaining 1/4 piece.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
reply to post by whaaa

America is a lost cause. I might as well go live in Poland where at least people have some sort of identity and are proud of who they are.

Go live in Poland you'll be the only one there. Right now all the Poles are moving to the Netherlands. In six months there have been 4 Polish corner shops open on our main street oh and a hair salon. I'm just trying to point out that globalization is causing people to migrate everywhere and it will only be a matter of time before we are all mixed and look like those people that come from the future to find work in South Park. go watch that episode.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaddowkhan
Go live in Poland you'll be the only one there. Right now all the Poles are moving to the Netherlands. In six months there have been 4 Polish corner shops open on our main street oh and a hair salon. I'm just trying to point out that globalization is causing people to migrate everywhere and it will only be a matter of time before we are all mixed and look like those people that come from the future to find work in South Park. go watch that episode.

A very "Black and white" assessment of the situation- I am from Northern Ireland, and the UK (as well as the ROI) has had a massive influx of Poles, some very salient points worth noting about this

* THe Poles are very culturally/nationally aware- they do not tend to mix with other nationalities, least of all races
* Most are here primarily for short term financial reasons- many are now returning to Poland since the economy stalled

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by blueorder

America is on the decline because her people were manipulated into allowing "Corporate America" to rule vs the people.

It is not the "mixing" that has plunged America into a downward spiral, it is the greediness of an elite few that have swindled the masses.

There are a select handfew that have ruled this planet since mankind first walked upright.

Rothschild (Bauer or Bower) - Pindar
Bruce
Cavendish (Kennedy)
De Medici
Hanover
Hapsburg
Krupp
Plantagenet
Rockefeller
Romanov
Sinclair (St. Clair)
Warburg (del Banco)
Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)

A most interesting book that goes into this is "Blue Blood, True Blood" by Stewart Swedlow

It is not mixing of our DNA that is the problem. It is the fact that there are "service to self" people out there that will sit down at the table want to cut 3/4 of the "pie" for themselves and leave everyone else to fight over the remaining 1/4 piece.

that is part of it, but a more homogenous nation makes resistance easier, a multi cultural mish mash makes resistance less easy- hence those pushing globalist agendas love the "greying" of cultures, races etc- control of people is much easier.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

#1 End the war on drugs and watch the violence ration in Latin America Normalize within a few years.

#2 drop out rates for many European immigrants with similar cultures were dismal generation 1 too, Including the Irish and now 100 + years later there isn't an "Irish" problem now is there? Nor an "Italian" problem another group known for having risen in America through organized crime low literacy rates etc...

#3 35% so fully 1/3rd exactly what I say they are and the rest what a generation or so of integration behind that?

#4 almost 10% actually fully Caucasian...

Let me just settle this here...

Our population in this nation is almost 2.5x the number of Caucasians than Mexico

If you subtract the 35% who you can't even distinguish anyway we are almost 4x as numerous and I haven't factored in Canada

Here is what the 2-3rd generation of Mexican Americans will look like, bear in mind these people are all Mexican right now...Not 2 generations away

B Mori

N Conde

Columbian...but still come on

Mexicans B aggressive B B Aggressive

And the Ultimate Proof of what is in store for North Americas genetic Future...

Mexican American + french Canadian =

There it is horrible future of America if Mexicans Integrate through the continent

MRS FANTASTIC

Oh noes... we are doomed from the Mexicans

I mean is MATH that hard to do... without even getting too scientific...

Using the term Caucasian from an dominant appearance standpoint;

Mexico 35% of 100 Million Caucasian (35m/65m)

America 75% of 300 Million Caucasian (225/75m)

Canada 86% Caucasian (31/33)

That's 291 Million Caucasians Divided into 142 OTHER

Caucasians flat out across the continent are DOUBLE in numbers of OTHER

African North Americans Will FARE THE WORST

40 Million vs approx 410 Million of everyone else

This is why I say every day in here INTEGRATION is designed to ELIMINATE Minorities

In 50 years we will be well above 500 Million on this continent

and

African North Americans will have dropped Bellow 30 Million, maybe more depending on inter ethnic trends...

Now lets Factor in the truth...

Most African Americans already have a fair amount of Caucasian genes in the recessive because of Slavery

Of the 65% of Mexicans Classified as "Native in appearance" Almost all still Carry a good 25% to 33% Spanish Genes anyway also

Where as Caucasians are pretty genetically tight by comparison...

2nd Generation Mexican women will not have that many Children, they Integrate fast, who is likely to continue generation after generation having MANY Children?

WASHINGTON -- Utah women again labored to the highest birthrate -- by far -- among the states in 1999, according to federal data released Tuesday. They also led America in another key category: They delivered the lowest percentage of babies out of wedlock, according to a final report on 1999 birth data by the National Center for Health Statistics. That may result from values of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to which a majority of Utahns belong. It puts a premium on family life and keeping child-bearing within marriages... The new federal study reported that Utah's "fertility rate" -- the number of live births per 1,000 women ages 15 to 44 -- was 93.1. That is 41 percent higher than the national average of 65.9. The next highest fertility rate among the states was 81.1 in Arizona... The report also figured the state's "birthrate" -- the number of live births per 1,000 residents. Utah's birthrate was 21.7 per 1,000 residents -- again, the highest in the nation, and a third higher than the national average of 14.5.

hrmmmmm

White people are going to be a Minority by 2050 huh?

They soooo want to skew things to appease minorities when the real plan is to absorb them via integration and the numbers do not lie...

Sure classify Hispanics as "Non White"

Classify a White person who has children with a person who is 35% Caucasian as Non white

They will be as "non white" as Italians are today

Stop being ridiculous

And please lets get off the minutia of lightly olive vs lilly white

89% of Mexicans Identify as Catholic

90% of Canadians Identify as being of the Judeo Christian faiths or atheist agnostic but derived from those faiths by birth

82% of the USA Judeo Christian with and other 16% Unaffiliated atheist or agnostic but derived from those faiths by family for a whopping 96% Judeo Christian or non believing/practicing but Judeo Christian

So culture... NOT DIVERSE AT ALL

This Continent in 50 years

Will wear a very, very familiar face and culture for Caucasians...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
you may be right sir, but that is not how the overlords want it- nor those self hating freaks who dream of a "coffee" race

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Well from what i have seen in my life and from what i have read in the history books ect. Immigration just seems to f**k countrys and people up. It causes division and people on this planet don't do division to well.

I don't have a problem with other races and countrys. I would stand up for any country when it comes to Immigration. Countrys have a right to protect there culture and traditions, peacefully.

They are countrys in this world that do protect there culture and traditions. I just wish the UK would get a grip and stop being so lax about it.

Tsom87

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
On Thanksgiving Day if you looked around my table, there sat 23 individuals. Some English, Irish, Italian, Croatian, Peruvian, Dutch, Mali, Scottish, German, and Mexican along with a mixture of the same.
Six generations downstream and each of them a citizen of the U.S.
There wasnt one of them at that table that was perfect.
Short of seeing the future I'm going to guess we'll be alright.
My concern isnt who's populating the country, I'm more interested in the mindset and agenda of who's attempting to govern it.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Exactly, friend. I think you and I have agreed on this before, in fact.

To summarize, it is a semantics game.

'Non-Hispanic white' is a culturally created label that addresses the(eradication of) European culture and doesn't truly address race at all, as it fails to acknowledge that 'Hispanic' is not a racial label but is a group name, much as 'catholic' or 'lefthanders' might be.

Eliminate that label and substitute Caucasian...and you will get an entirely different picture. Many, many 'white americans' in the future will still be as white as today, only with names like Perez or Hortiz eventually replacing names like McCallister or Phillips.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
So this most likely means that we will see an increase in the crime rates as the years increase.....

Poverty and Crime increase and everything that the other races dont like will still be blamed on the minority whites.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

"White privilege" exists because 100% of the signers of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were white. We founded this country. We are the ones that said "all men are created equal" and allowed foreigners from all corners of the globe to share our vision.

100% of the people who spilled blood in the American Revolution were white. You act like we have no entitlement to anything, when we clearly do.

I mean this respectfully, minorities are lucky we allow them to integrate into our society. African-Americans might have had rough treatment in the past, but they are lucky to be here instead of in Africa. Even Chris Rock said that.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by northexpedition]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by northexpedition

No, I don't think foreigners should be grateful that America allows them in to become tax slaves and cheap workers. Neither should they be grateful that Anglo-Americans came into their land, took their resources, raped their women, destroyed their culture, and turned their people into labor.

Chris Rock obviously doesn't understand his own history.
Well gee, I'd rather be in America than Africa right now, but why do you think Africa's greatest civilizations are no more, and left to become corrupt governments with little to no resources? Look no further than European imperialism from the 15th-20th century.

How can people invade another land, take all that's good, and then leave, only to classify their countries as "3rd world" and "uncivilized"?

Anyway, what I wanted to say about the topic at hand... The American continent was never a white/caucasian continent to begin with anyway. Where is Caucasian derived from? The Caucasus mountains between europe and russia! Get back, get back to where you once belong!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
reply to post by RRokkyy

#1 End the war on drugs and watch the violence ration in Latin America Normalize within a few years.

#2 drop out rates for many European immigrants with similar cultures were dismal generation 1 too, Including the Irish and now 100 + years later there isn't an "Irish" problem now is there?

African North Americans Will FARE THE WORST

This is why I say every day in here INTEGRATION is designed to ELIMINATE Minorities

In 50 years we will be well above 500 Million on this continent

Most African Americans already have a fair amount of Caucasian genes in the recessive because of Slavery

Of the 65% of Mexicans Classified as "Native in appearance" Almost all still Carry a good 25% to 33% Spanish Genes anyway also

Where as Caucasians are pretty genetically tight by comparison...

2nd Generation Mexican women will not have that many Children, they Integrate fast, who is likely to continue generation after generation having MANY Children?

White people are going to be a Minority by 2050 huh?

They soooo want to skew things to appease minorities when the real plan is to absorb them via integration and the numbers do not lie...

Sure classify Hispanics as "Non White"
They will be as "non white" as Italians are today
Stop being ridiculous So culture... NOT DIVERSE AT ALL
This Continent in 50 years
Will wear a very, very familiar face and culture for Caucasians...

The wealth of a nation is directly related to the intelligence (IQ) and talents of its citizens. IQ and talents are inherited.
en.wikipedia.org...

Bringing into the USA large numbers of low IQ people who breed at the prolific rate of 4 to 17,yes 17, children will result in lowering the overall IQ of the population. If they continue to breed at that rate there will be more than a billion of them in a hundred years.

Low IQ people will have a hard time finding employment in a high IQ technological society. Thus many will turn to criminal enterprises. Second and third generation Hispanics have a drop out rate of 50 percent as do African Americans who have been here 300 years. It is a function of IQ and not discrimination.

Most of your reply is based on the speculation that these immigrants who have come in huge numbers unlike previous immigrant groups will abandon their language, and completely interbreed with the native population except blacks and thus disappear in 50 years. After 300 years African American are only about 25 percent white on average.

The idea that the war on drugs is the only difference in Latin American high violence rates and suburban American or European violence rates is again speculation. You ignore IQ,genetics and the culture of Machismo.

You state we will be well above 500 million in 50 years. Why should America allow that to happen? That alone will turn America into a crowded poverty stricken third world country. Hispanics live 30 people in a house meant for 5. In fact if we continue to allow 3 million legal and illegal immigrants into this country every year in a hundred years we will have 2 billion people here with all the children. Thats insane. Endless growth is just another Ponzi schem,another bubble that will burst. Anybody want to debate that? I dare you! America has all the people it needs. The small group of Mormons with high birth rates does not change the fact that the white birth rate of 1.7? is below replacement levels.

Fact:White people are already the minority in ten percent of American counties. You dont have to wait 50 years.

All this is part of the NWO orders plan to create a feudal society of slaves and slave masters and has been as deliberately engineered as the importing of Africans as slaves 300 years ago.
The appearance of this New Slave will be irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

You seemed very blessed at your Thanksgiving Table.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Friend, you aren't making sense.

"White privilege" exists because 100% of the signers of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were white.

Wrong. It exists because it is promoted world wide and also endorsed by people and cultures that aren't white. It exists as a resulty of whites (those in power) maintaining power via Eurocentrism, Manifest Destiny, finances and war.

We founded this country.

Friend, how is it whites "founded this country", when people were here prior to whites coming here?

We are the ones that said "all men are created equal"

Friend, when did segregation end and when did African Americans voters start being counted as a full vote?

and allowed foreigners from all corners of the globe to share our vision.

Share in the what vision?

100% of the people who spilled blood in the American Revolution were white.

You've made some pretty far-fetched claims in this thread, but this has to tale the cake.

www.myrevolutionarywar.com...
www.nps.gov...

Now do you have any evidence to support your claim that "100% of the people who spilled blood in the American Revolution were white"? If so post it up. If not, refrain from speaking as an unlearned individual and a failure of the American school system.

You act like we have no entitlement to anything, when we clearly do.

I'm not acting like anything, and you should not be entitled to anything.

I mean this respectfully, minorities are lucky we allow them to integrate into our society.

Friend, there is no need to attempt to patronize me or lie. You're simply speaking what is on your mind, and I'm sure things would be far more severe if you were not bound by ATS T&C. You meant it exactly how you said/typed it, and apologizing beforehand only shows your guilt. Now I ask you to elaborate on your statement and tell me how/why minorities are lucky that whites allow them to intergrate into society.

African-Americans might have had rough treatment in the past, but they are lucky to be here instead of in Africa.

See above.

Even Chris Rock said that.

And who exactly is Chris Rock? A comedian, who 40 years ago would have been strung up by his genitals if he were caught driving down the wrong road. So Chris Rock is an expert on Afrikan studies and someone you find remotely credible?

[edit on 18-12-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nostra-thomas_00

No, I don't think foreigners should be grateful that America allows them in to become tax slaves and cheap workers.

Hey, nobody is forcing foreigners to stay here. They're staying on their own free will. That's a little bit different than slavery.

I will proudly live as an American (a.k.a. "tax slave") if paying taxes means maintaining my country's standard of living and military might. Why don't you call people who park cars at meters "parking meter slaves" while you're at it, since you seem to think 100% of taxes are outright stolen and not given back to society.

Neither should they be grateful that Anglo-Americans came into their land, took their resources, raped their women, destroyed their culture, and turned their people into labor.

Native Americans were so pacifist and had such a moral high ground. They never raped, pillaged, and murdered.

Native Americans enslaved and committed genocide against whole entire tribes. You seem to be trying to pin the very origins of evil on Caucasians! As if Native Americans were immune to it?

Might makes right. I cannot say I agree with the way Europe went about colonization, but then again, I'm not John Titor, am I? I can't change what happened.

Are you saying minorities of today's generation, people who had nothing done personally to them whatsoever by Europeans, should harbor a grudge towards white people of today because of something white people did in the past?

Because I'm pretty sure NONE of my ancestors had anything to do with displacing Indians from their lands. So trying to make ALL white people feel collectively guilty for the problems of minorities is intellectually bankrupt.

"white guilt has largely exhausted itself in America" -Barack H. Obama

White guilt is like staying mad at your son or daughter their whole entire life because they wrecked your car at age 15.

Chris Rock obviously doesn't understand his own history.
Well gee, I'd rather be in America than Africa right now, but why do you think Africa's greatest civilizations are no more, and left to become corrupt governments with little to no resources? Look no further than European imperialism from the 15th-20th century.

Africa is in such poor shape right now because they don't have a lot to sustain their population. There are wars over resources and there are religious conflicts between Muslims and non-Muslims.

What's next, are you going to say AIDS is man made? Blame white people for making Africa into a desert? Is it my fault Africans can't grow abundant crops and obtain fresh water? I'm having a hard enough time trying to take care of myself as it is.

How can people invade another land, take all that's good, and then leave, only to classify their countries as "3rd world" and "uncivilized"?

Define "people." I am not of English or Dutch descent, so if you want to try and blame me for something that happened in N. America or S. Africa, it does not apply to me at all. Yet minorities I interact with everywhere choose to demonize me for the color of my skin.

Anyway, what I wanted to say about the topic at hand... The American continent was never a white/caucasian continent to begin with anyway. Where is Caucasian derived from? The Caucasus mountains between europe and russia! Get back, get back to where you once belong!

There are actually different theories about who discovered America first. There is compelling evidence to suggest a French tribe called the Solutreans made it to America first.

en.wikipedia.org...

I would gladly pack up and move "back" to Europe if it wasn't next to impossible for unskilled laborers.

Let me ask this question to everyone: Do you think the world as a whole would be better or worse without European colonization of America?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Wrong. It exists because it is promoted world wide and also endorsed by people and cultures that aren't white. It exists as a resulty of whites (those in power) maintaining power via Eurocentrism, Manifest Destiny, finances and war.

A lot of different viewpoints are promoted world wide, including bovine scatology.

What non-white countries endorse white privilege? Examples please? Japan? India? Venezuela?

Friend, how is it whites "founded this country", when people were here prior to whites coming here?

Founded the concept of a nation called the United States of America, the freest, most powerful, and most prosperous country the world has ever seen. It's the theory of the "social contract" between the government and the People I am talking about.

Friend, when did segregation end and when did African Americans voters start being counted as a full vote?

The Constitution did not abolish slavery or make equal rights between races. That modern interpretation that came about later. I was trying to be respectful and promote the modern virtues of a multi-racial, yet still white majority America. It is seeing the Bill of Rights through a different colored lens.

Freedom.

You've made some pretty far-fetched claims in this thread, but this has to tale the cake. www.myrevolutionarywar.com... www.nps.gov...

OK, so it was more like 98%. You got me there. Still doesn't explain why we should be happy to give up what we fought hard to create, and endure the ridiculous comments that white people everywhere deserve to be treated like second-class citizens.

Friend, there is no need to attempt to patronize me or lie. You're simply speaking what is on your mind, and I'm sure things would be far more severe if you were not bound by ATS T&C. You meant it exactly how you said/typed it, and apologizing beforehand only shows your guilt. Now I ask you to elaborate on your statement and tell me how/why minorities are lucky that whites allow them to intergrate into society.

I am not patronizing you.

I am simply parroting a Chris Rock quote. In case you didn't know, Chris Rock is black.

Open a history book and my statement makes perfect sense. Minorities are lucky white people in the year 2009 are friendly enough to have open immigration policies after the b.s. we have put others through. They are lucky they don't live in an oppressive third world slum in Africa. They are lucky we changed our ways and repented. But it is NEVER enough that we made an effort to do better.

Japanese, Chinese, etc. have some levels of immigration, but not nearly on the scale we have here in America. But in order to prove that we're not racist and believe all men are created equal, we have to allow everyone into our country, regardless if that has future implications that are most definitely going to be negative.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Quick question.......exactly when do people world wide, not just American whites, move beyond the past? I never owned slaves, yet I should have guilt, and allow civil indecencies to pass because they are owed it. Never killed an Indian, but I still owe them? Never bombed a Muslim, but I should cow tow to them? Get over it people, every society here was built on the backs of others.........when does the bitching, whining and moaning quit?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

well said

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
Friend, you aren't making sense.

he makes more sense than you friend

There are Jews, blacks, asians and whites in power- I am white, most of the UK parliament is white, but I feel no more "empowered" than some black or asian in the UK. Also, if I was in the police, I would be more empowered as a black person, they have the BPA which only recognises "Non white" experience, I am a lesser person in their eyes

The nation state of the US is a european/white entity, it exists because of the people of European origin creating it

A long time ago

Perhaps you should sit with the immigration people and find out why people wish to leave their own countries in such numbers and become part of the US- clearly their vision of the US is a positive one

if whites has not decided long ago to allow them to integrate into society then are you saying it would be better for them?

African-Americans might have had rough treatment in the past, but they are lucky to be here instead of in Africa.

Of course they are lucky to be in the US compared to Africa

And who exactly is Chris Rock? A comedian, who 40 years ago would have been strung up by his genitals if he were caught driving down the wrong road. So Chris Rock is an expert on Afrikan studies and someone you find remotely credible?

please reference me these lynchings of people in 1969 for driving down the wrong road?

I could give you a link to thousands of brutal murders in the current year, often involving black murderers brutalising, torturing and raping white victims, how about that?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join