It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Americans' majority to end by mid-century

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
so deos this make me a minority now, casue im white? damN! now i can file racial charges against employment lol and collect welfare!

lol @ that was funny in a way.
second line

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well I know I'll get flamed but here goes.

It's ALL WHITE WOMEN'S FAULT.
If they were a little sluttier we wouldn't have this problem* would we?
so the next time you talk to your daughters tell them to be nice to men folk.
especially creepy 40yr old white men folk with long hair.

we'll shore up those numbers right quick.

=)

*I am attracted to a wide variety of females and don't much care for any existing pre-packaged 'culture'.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
the soul has no "color".

In your previous incarnations you very well could have been a East Indian, a African, a aborigine bushman.

The oposite gender than you currently see yourself as.

We are all interconnected.

Our souls take many journeys, many "shells" we call "a body".

Once mankind realizes how intricately we are all connected and how timeless and eternal our souls are - we as a species will start to really progress on a spiritual level.

Each injury you inflict upon another you inflict upon yourself - for we are all cells joined together within the universal body we know of as "God".

[edit on 16-12-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
so deos this make me a minority now, casue im white? damN! now i can file racial charges against employment lol and collect welfare!

It might be easier to keep a job if you could spell and used proper grammar. Being a minority doesn't mean you have to forgo education. If anything, being a minority means you should work harder to get half the credit. Keep hope alive my minority brother! A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by the_grand_pooh-bah

This made me consider something I had not thought of before. Considering there is finite resources that are diminishing every day maybe the reduction in birth rates in developed nations is actually a good thing. Who knows what the world will be like in 2050 and America might be glad it only has 400 million to provide for rather than the massive number it would have if birth rates were higher. It wasn't too long ago the entire population of earth was 450 million, so at pre-industrial technology levels (which could be occur again in the future due to natural causes, EMP war or simply running our of resources) even 400 million would be too much for a single nation to support.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Cultures have never been able to effectively interact peacefully. Europe is made up of separate states for a reason, each holding a widely different ethnicity. The only exceptions are Belgium and Switzerland, but they remain stable through rational and realistic management by the government; that is that different ethnic groups within them are given different territories and are governed at that level. Interaction on a federal level is minimal.

Despite this, as I’m sure most of you are aware, intercultural conflict (and by extension, international conflict) has raged in Europe and no doubt in all other areas of the world for as long as one man has thought differently to another.

Take the former Yugoslavia for instance, where Bosnia's majority ethnicity was only ~40-50% of the national population. What ensued was a ethnic conflict of unimaginable cruelty.
Also there are the escapades of the Second World War, which was mainly the result of one culture's ambition to dominate or exterminate others.

Despite everyone's optimistic ideas and openness to multiculturalism, i doubt that there will be a positive outcome if the USA's white majority is removed.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I can tell that most folks who are so "Happy" about the looming Hispanic takeover, have they themselves never had to deal with the consequences of such so far. Where I live, we have a complete plethora of diversity, but within the past ten years Hispanics have begun to completely inundate the area (Most are from El Salvador). As a direct result of this, our crime rates have skyrocketed, gangs are popping up everywhere, rapes and attempted kidnappings are through the roof, and people who grew up around here have essentially become strangers to their very own home towns. In my high school there were always fights between the Hispanics, and everyone else. Most people got along with eachother, but the Hispanics always kept to their own for the most part (Especially the Illegals), and there became a truly deep resentment and divide between the opposing sides. Even the Muslims assimilated MUCH better than the Hispanics did.

Now, I have nothing against someone for just being Hispanic, especially if they are Hispanic American. However, I am sick and tired of seeing Hispanic Americans who support the Illegals who come up from Mexico, and elsewhere South of the Border. There is this attitude among far too many Hispanic Americans, where they seem to forget the "American" part of their heritage, and they instead take sides with a foreigner, over their home Nation, just because they are "Hispanic". How many Hispanic Americans would be so open and free willed in regards to Immigration and Border Jumpers, if the majority of those coming over Illegally happened to be Irish, or German, or Chinese, or Sudanese?

As a matter of fact, one of my closest friends is a Sudanese refugee from South Sudan. He is one of the hardest workers I have ever known, and the day he received his American Citizenship he cried. He is an amazingly moral and upstanding individual, and despite his toughness, he is extremely kind, and he happens to be one of the most LOYAL friends I have ever had. He recently lost his job to an Illegal Hispanic however, simply because he would not allow his employer to abuse him (Whereas the Illegals rarely complain about such (So far at least) ). I wonder why however, that it is we only allowed for a thousand or so of his fellow "Lost Boys" to come to this Nation from war ravaged Sudan, all the while the Hispanic border jumpers are allowed free access by the Millions (Yet, their situation is hardly comparable to Sudan's)?

There is an amazing double standard at play here, and it truly irritates me not only as an American, but also as a believer in diversity, and equal opportunity. It is not equal when you give special rights only to one ethnic group, and it is most certainly not diverse when one group is allowed to pour in unchecked by the Millions, while everyone else is forced to work their way through the system.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well I know that just about everytime I see a mexican woman she is pregnant with a parade of little anchors trailing behind

Maybe we should quit aborting our children and catch up

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by funny_pom

Are you implying that the white majority somehow keeps order among "savage" minorities?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

yeah,I'm a nomadic american.
I'm currently on isla mujeres 3miles off the coast of cancun.
my neighbor is in her late 20's and has 7 kids!
yucatan mexican.but the famales here are kinda hot especially when younger.

I've always thought they should develop an artificial womb to prevent the whole abortion thing.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The elite sure are not watering down they're race. They hardly ever reproduce outside they're race. They want us divided. They want us to not be proud of who we are but to go duh-huh its all airy fairy lets all be one race!

Get real.

This is the real take over.

It wont be much longer an we will all be taken aback by shiny trinkets, sports and consumerism and easily so controlled.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

So, you're saying that reproducing among various ethnicities and races somehow weakens a group of people? That's laughable. Genetic diversity benefits the gene pool. Otherwise, you just get a crapload of inbreading.

BTW, this is starting to sound like white supremest propaganda.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I've always found that the color of a person's skin is not indicative of their character,only of their predisposition towards sunburn.

I'm a rare whitey who tans not burns so i laugh at them.

I usually live near beaches.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by the_grand_pooh-bah]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

You know what it's all about, it's the fear that we whites won't be in charge pure and simple.

This is the single greatest sentence in this entire thread.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SorensDespair

So, you're saying that reproducing among various ethnicities and races somehow weakens a group of people? That's laughable. Genetic diversity benefits the gene pool. Otherwise, you just get a crapload of inbreading.

Reality check.

There are horses that are great for racing.

Some are great for riding, pulling farm equipment etc.

My Labrador is a great swimmer he has web feet and a coat to match.

My Maltese is a clown and is great for cuddling.

Now if I took my Lab and bred him within his family I would have inbreeding problems.

Otherwise he is a Thoroughbred.

Then you have muts.

You dont think its the same for people?

You think the elite dont hold tight to blood lines?

Wake up to reality. Wake up to the truth.

Go tell a dairy farmer he should mix his dairy line with his angus for better milk production and see if he doesnt raise an eyebrow or two.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Interesting. And what do you see white people being better at, genetically? That is, what were they 'bred' for?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

So why does it come back to the above line? Do you even think about who put that thought into your head?

Every race has something to offer. We are better because of this. Mix them up really good and you have a lot of people that are mediocre at everything.

The Japanese are great at making everything better and smaller.

The Chinese are great at low cost labor (mainly because of the numbers I know)

Blacks make great music and are untouchable at sports.

Whites make great business people and are really good at making things happen.

We all have great things to offer. No one is superior. So why is it that when someone makes the point that we are better off complementing each others skills than mixing it all up one is labeled a white supremacist?

Think about that one long enough and it should piss you off.

If it doesn't you are not thinking deeply enough and just regurgitating what you have been fed by the feeders.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Well I'm glad that they can entertain you. I'm sure that those black astrophysicists and such should just give up their careers and put on a pair of tap-shoes.

Your posts are repulsive.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Well I'm glad that they can entertain you. I'm sure that those black astrophysicists and such should just give up their careers and put on a pair of tap-shoes.

Your posts are repulsive.

And white people are not entertaining?

Dont take the low road please. You know as well as I do we all have skills that compliment each other.

My Maltese can swim but my lab can REALLY swim. Now instead of taking the low road take the high road and understand what I am saying without my having to explain EVERY nuance.

Get my drift?

[edit on 16-12-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
reply to post by hoghead cheese

You know what it's all about, it's the fear that we whites won't be in charge pure and simple.

This is the single greatest sentence in this entire thread.

As if "we" were ever in charge to begin with.

White and elite are not synonymous.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join