It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did they stop digging for the Grail documents?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
On the Holy Grail show I saw yesterday on TV, this research team finally got permission to dig under the Tour Magdala near Rennes de Chateau and see if they could find some hidden Grail documents (or the Grail itself?). They did some radar stuff that indicated that there was indeed a large mass under the tower and so they began to dig. Just after they dug like 2 feet max, they struck a hard object & dug up some wood chips (from a wooden chest?). Then the owner of the property suddenly said they couldn't dig anymore, that it was hopeless, and that was that. Why did the owner, who gave permission to dig in the first place, get so freaked out by the wood chips? How did the wood chips get there? What was the mass under the Tour Magdala, and what did the diggers strike with their shovel? They showed a medium-sized rock they dug up and said maybe that was what showed on their radar...but the diggers said what they struck and where the wood chips came from were from the side of the hole, and if they were only given a chance to dig just a bit more...

The Tour Magdala's owner's sudden reluctance to dig further when faced with the real possibility that there really could be something down there (the wood chips, the hard object the shovel struck) seems very fishy to me...Did somebody call him and tell him to call off the search or else? Or was he seized by a primal fear as to what secrets the hidden treasure might yield?

Don't these cover-up people realize that such fishy sloppy cover-ups like this only fan the flames of conspiracy more? What would it have hurt to keep digging?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
When the Vatican gives order, you have no choice to listen. Whatever might have been found down there, probably wouldn't have fitted with their version of our story.

Interesting post

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
One possiblity is that if the researchers found nothing under there, that guy's livelihood and source of income would be shot! He's making money off of the mystery, and if the mystery is proven true OR false, he's going to lose out because the mystery's gone.

I am very intrigued by the possibility of a find at Rennes. Anything that's there may have been moved with all the renewed focus on the legend. You have to imagine that those that have been keeping the secret would be as eager as we are to find out what's beneath there. Anything those in the know know about it is documents or word of mouth. I doubt they've actually seen the proof with their own eyes.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
May be they found the cofin of some death long ago relative and he forgot about it until now.

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I've long said that there are only two places the Grail could be. Rennes du Chateau or the Glastonbury Abbey, located just outside of Sommersett. I bet they found something!

top topics

join