It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New To site!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hello, I’m new to ATS and hope this is the right place to post. A lot to read on this site! One of the best open mined sites I’ve ever seen. I’ve been reading this site since about 3 or 4 a.m., it’s almost 11 a.m. now and doing the posting thing now. Very interesting way to get new people talking and feeling welcomed. I like it! I’m more of a reader then a poster, 20 posts for me might take a year lol. Yes, I am a small poster most the time just direct to the point or adding a few comments about said topics, hope that will be o.k. I will have some subjects to share in time. Once again, Great Site!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybercrash

It is indeed the right place. So, too, is ATS/BTS, as you'll soon discover. You want it? We usually have it. UFO's? Got it. Political discourse? That, too. Just general chit chat about anything under the sun, and in other dimensions? You betcha, got that too.

Enjoy.

A few simple rules of the road to make your stay enjoyable for everyone, including you and me...

1. Be polite.

2. Don't respond to trolling, or personal attacks. Tell a mod. We'll deal with it.

3. Have a thick skin.

4. When in doubt? Refer to the first three.

5. (and most important) Have fun!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Hey there Cybercrash, welcome to ATS.

You'll be surprised how you get through the 20 post thing when there are questions waiting to be asked at every turn.

Enjoy.

Woody

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Yo! welcome to ATS. Hope you like it here.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Thank You. I’m seeing how it got listed in recent post now. Understanding how the questions and answers work with the posting, replying system here. Still got to find my way around here but it will come. Thank You for the speedy reply as well guys. Appreciate it. If I have questions I will be asking, that you can count on!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
O.k. I have a question *grin* how do I get my avatar loaded up? I can’t seem to find that option? I looked in the new to ATS forums but I can’t seem to find the “memcenter” or do I have to wait till I have 20 posts before I will see that??? Any help would be great. Thank You.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You should be able to get your avatar up without the 20 posts...

I'm no expert, hopefully this will help :

Help

Also, visit BTS, there are lots of good threads there and you'll have your 20 posts in no time.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Greetings my friend, I am also new. What brings you to this site?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

O.k. Thank you Elevatedone, I must have missed something than. I’ll go back and try again. I’ll watch that how to video again as well. I was very tired, maybe that had something to do with it. Ok what is BTS? Not sure I have seen that yet.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by queenkelley

Hello Queenkelley, Welcome to ATS as well and thank you. I just love to read different viewpoints of everyone and on every subject, I don’t like when people or scientists say no that’s not possible. I think everything and anything is possible. Plus there just seems to be a lot of open minded people here and a very broad range of very interesting subjects. Hope you enjoy the site as well.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hey - also new here and more interested in reading than posting - hope to learn alot!

new topics

top topics

join