It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway: UFO “Hyperdimensional Portal Area” over Hessdalen.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Here is what a rocket failure looks like, they simply do not create spirals, and claims that they do is nothing but pure ignorance of the reality.

www.youtube.com...

Rockets blow up, they don't spiral.

AND, if Russia were to test fire a missile towards the U.S., as this one would have been heading, it would probably start a war. The fact that this didn't turn into a major diplomatic stand down proves that this was not a Russia rocket.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Looks like Plasma.

Not alien life forms, but plasma life forms that share the planet with humanity.

It seems that they respond to us, I wonder if there have been attempts to communicate with these plasma forms that seem to be very much alive.

High altitude, it is up in the mountains, the air is probably extremely cold and extremely dry, which would make it a lot like space.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I agree, they do seem to be like the plasmas seen as critters by NASA and ufo orbs down here on Earth. Yanks call them foo fighters, muslims call them Jinn. The Hessdalen portal makes some sense as they do seem to be found in certain areas, we have lots in here around the Derbyshire Peak District and they can be communicated with using light.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I checked out the Hessdalen website and they haven't updated it properly since about 2004 ( it was a couple of weeks ago) , I'm still thinking about taking a week off work and going there in the summer, only 2000 miles from London, hire a car for a couple of weeks buy some camping gear and then disappear into the woods surrounding the valley, and simply watch and wait.
I wonder what the frequency of the sightings is? weekly? daily? monthly?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
I'm still thinking about taking a week off work and going there in the summer, only 2000 miles from London, hire a car for a couple of weeks buy some camping gear and then disappear into the woods surrounding the valley, and simply watch and wait.

You sound great! Plenty up here too (Derbyshire) buzzing around

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

If I remember correctly they said it is now by 20 sightings a year. So you probably have to stay a while in the woods. Good luck if you really do it. Don`t forget your camera

Have a nice day,
derpif

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Thanks but I wouldn't say I'm great, more like I'm curious, I'd love to see something, anything .

reply to post by derpif

20 a year is more than enough to justify an excursion out if the missus allows, I've already started making noises about 'going camping' ( she thinks I'm going with someone else
)
but I told her whats the point of 'getting away from everything' if I go with someone else?.
Besides she doesn't know about Norway yet, she's thinking New forest yeah right...

I looked at the planes , hotels even the weather reports ( says its about 10 degrees less than the average UK weather for the period, so I may have to take a jumper still) . Even though a plane would be quicker, I'd have to hire a car there and that would cost a fair bit ( cheaper in our local hireshop + unlimited mileage if you have it over a certain number of days ( could I get away with 4000 miles though?
), well 3000 really as the ferry from newcastle to Norway is 500 there and another 500 back.
Even if \I don't end up camping I'd probably end up hotelling it during the day and go out at night ( easier to spot any lights )

[edit on 29/12/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I checked out the Hessdalen website and they haven't updated it properly since about 2004 ( it was a couple of weeks ago) , I'm still thinking about taking a week off work and going there in the summer, only 2000 miles from London, hire a car for a couple of weeks buy some camping gear and then disappear into the woods surrounding the valley, and simply watch and wait.

Best thing to do for the state of play is look at their published docs:

scholar.google.com...

Quite a few are not behind academic paywalls, but makes some interesting reading both for and against some of the sightings.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
omg... as you can see on the first video... its crystal clear that we see an UFO....

and that flare ball... i dont get it how it can appear...

holy lord...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

I would think that you would want to be very well prepared for an excursion up there, I would think that they have pretty extreme weather.

I wonder if there are periods where sightings are most likely.

If you are just as likely to see them in July as in January, I would go in July.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm not sure about this. Interesting, but why is it so dramatized? With the weird music and such? Wouldn't something like this be enough without trying to amp it up? As for the missile test gone awry? I don't buy that. I don't know what it was, but I'm almost certain I know what it wasn't.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IofHorus

Ver, very, very, very, very interesting opinion!

This is your first post....???

Hmmmmmm..... It smell of "office"....

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Oh, never mind.

Mods can mark this post as off-topic or delete it if possible.

[edit on 30/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

You are on the wrong Thread!

PLEASE to go elsewhere with your theory of the missile.
And stay away from the fireworks at the end of the year.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Mods can mark this post as off-topic or delete it if possible.

[edit on 30/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Originally posted by Imagir
reply to post by DGFenrir

You are on the wrong Thread!

PLEASE to go elsewhere with your theory of the missile.
And stay away from the fireworks at the end of the year.

Say it to the guy I replied to.

The Hessdalen lights have a natural theory too. If you've actually done any research then you'd know it.

"Natural theory"...hmmm... Interesting...

Please show us official data and links about this "natural theory" because I've not found.
Thanks

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

www.itacomm.net...

At the end, Discussion, they propose that it has something to do with scandium.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

This may be in reference to the idea that the lights are caused by some energetic resonance with the mineral deposits in the locality , a theory touched upon but not adequately investigated in the clips you presented at the begining of the thread

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
What it is does not convince at all in this “natural theory” is that these Spheres of Light, Great like a House, and with an energy of a GIGAWATT moves in “intelligent” way: they groups, they are put one behind the others, they hovering over the valley to right and the left, and fly away to hypersonic speed.

Oh....Sometimes they change shape and assume a metallic form: Disc, Sigar and Triangle.

Not. The theory of natural rocks does not convince at all.

There is "Other" around Hessdalen....

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

cheers buddy

these are concerning 'drivdalen'...... which is pretty close to hessdalen...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join