It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway: UFO “Hyperdimensional Portal Area” over Hessdalen.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

nothing mystical there

Of course what you have presented shows nothing mystical.
What you presented is a SIMULATION.

Please people.
Take time to understand the scientific method.
Computer simulations express the parameters established by the individual or individuals who PROGRAMMED the code for the computer SIMULATION.

No self-respecting scientist will use a computer simulation to discern validity relating to a matter such as this.
Computer simulations are not used to discern validity regarding anything empirical.

The map is not the territory.

I am not saying that this spiral over Norway was not caused by a rocket.
What I am saying is that a computer SIMULATION is NEVER used to establish the validity of any hypothesis concerning empirical, tangible events.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

That was a very sincere comment. Saying that leaked fuel from a rocket and a blue plasma/fireball/electromagnetic field-spiral thing is the same, is for me very far fetched.

I'm very open to possibilities but when it's already proven that the Norway Spiral was a rocket (oh how I'm gonna upset people by that comment) it's not necessary to discuss it here when its a completely different phenomena. Wow, so they both made spirals, so what? Should we also link this to spiral staircases?

More on topic - I'm really curious to see what more evidence they will find here. I think this phenomena could be a hidden energy source, as Tesla sort of believed was there hidden in mid-air.

It¨s also really interesting that they picked up radar evidence for a longer time than the visual evidence. Suggesting that there's more than meets the eye there, hehe.

Maybe theres pockets of these energies all over the place there, some ignite by something and some just dissolves or something.

If they had the specs on what these fireballs or plasmaballs contained (from their readings as they stated), shouldn't they be able to recreate these things in a lab? Now there's something I wanna see!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sambell
reply to post by awakened sleeper

That was a very sincere comment. Saying that leaked fuel from a rocket and a blue plasma/fireball/electromagnetic field-spiral thing is the same, is for me very far fetched.

I would agree with you in that saying leaked fuel from a rocket and a blue plasma/fireball/electromagnetic field-spiral thing are very unlikely one and the same.

I'm very open to possibilities but when it's already proven that the Norway Spiral was a rocket (oh how I'm gonna upset people by that comment) it's not necessary to discuss it here when its a completely different phenomena. Wow, so they both made spirals, so what? Should we also link this to spiral staircases?

There are claims, theories, stories and interpretations, nothing more. You choose to accept (believe/know/high conviction) that it was a spiraling rocket, etc. when there is another choice. One’s mindset may remain neutral in the observation (an undecided approach). I remain open to all possibilities.

"Should" is a very strong and limited choice of word. Yes both examples do create the mold of a spiral. This within itself may hold the key to the Universe but without ever being searched who would be aware of it? One may link nothing to everything and everything to nothing. Perhaps the spiral is a flowing natural frequency and it occurs for a reason. I would start with the spiral and work my way back.

More on topic - I'm really curious to see what more evidence they will find here. I think this phenomena could be a hidden energy source, as Tesla sort of believed was there hidden in mid-air.

I am also very curious to find new information/perspectives on these brilliant flashes of light. They really did amaze me and to be there when the event took place would have been such a rush! There is indeed energy everywhere and in all forms for energy cannot be created nor destroyed- it would simply change form.

It's also really interesting that they picked up radar evidence for a longer time than the visual evidence. Suggesting that there's more than meets the eye there, hehe.

Maybe theres pockets of these energies all over the place there, some ignite by something and some just dissolves or something.

If they had the specs on what these fireballs or plasmaballs contained (from their readings as they stated), shouldn't they be able to recreate these things in a lab? Now there's something I wanna see!?

Radar is like searching for your keys in the dark and using a street (fixed position) lamp for light. Most of mans technology is limiting to itself in more ways than not. I am certain there is more than meets the eye. These energies are changing form very rapid and the acceleration defies gravity. We are becoming more and more aware that we are no longer stuck with the limitations we thought we had.

-Benjamin

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Wow - Thank you, OP! That was some amazing stuff. If there was anyone whose word I'd take, it's a hardened old Norwegian farmer's. And the scientific data to back it up - truly mind boggling.

I have no idea what it may be. I am going to go do some digging into Norse mythology to see if I can find any compelling references to lights in the sky, fire from the sky, etc. I know it's a little tricky because there may be volcanic activity that could be to blame for that sort of reference. Either way, it's worth looking into to see if this phenomenon has roots in antiquity.

Really cool! Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This was an interesting image sequence from this time last year in Hessalden.

A dark elliptical shape appears just above the top of the hill for a few frames taken over a couple of minutes. It is hard to see with this small image sequence. Sorry I couldn't find the larger version! But I have a larger picture with it circled. I'm interested to know what people think it is.

At a different forum, some were more interested in the light higher up that's moving away - but I tend to think it's just the moon or a morning star.

Image Sequence:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/440bc4791825.gif[/atsimg]

Still Frame:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09f73c3b8f69.jpg[/atsimg]

IRM

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
It's amazing that those who are saying this wasn't a rocket aren't intelligent enough to read the three threads in which it's been proved it's a rocket TIME AND TIME AGAIN. There are 50 pages of irrefutable evidence and sources which prove it was a rocket. It was announced there was a rocket prior to the event and all the phenomena point to it being a rocket. End of.

If you're not smart enough to find and read the threads what chance do you have of people listening to you in your crazy theories?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kirksteruk2k10
It's amazing that those who are saying this wasn't a rocket aren't intelligent enough to read the three threads in which it's been proved it's a rocket TIME AND TIME AGAIN. There are 50 pages of irrefutable evidence and sources which prove it was a rocket. It was announced there was a rocket prior to the event and all the phenomena point to it being a rocket. End of.

If you're not smart enough to find and read the threads what chance do you have of people listening to you in your crazy theories?

You are a liar. A great liar, kirksteruk.
This is a classic "disinfo tactic"...

And however, this thread is about the HESSDALEN LIGHTS Phenomena.
So, please, turn around and go into other threads to submit your stupid "missile theory". thanks.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Damn the Norwegians. I thought the USA had the wraps on the 'stargate' It was a reality TV program wasn't it?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Ah, I just got it. Another universe. And all this time I kept saying the global warming polititians were from another planet. And the world gathering is where exactly???? How close is it to Norway????

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Much more believable then the bogus rocket theory.

Bogus? How are you so sure it's 'bogus'?

See? All this so called talk of this phenomenon being a hyper dimensional portal, worm hole, time gateway, inter universe doorway and so on is a bunch of nonsense! Good sci fi at best and nothing more!

This is nothing but a secret rocket launch gone bad. Of course, we as humans love a story - the more bizarre the more believable, as in this case!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

As I said to your "Agency friend" 2 post above, this thread is not about your stupid missile theory. This Thread is about Hessdalen UFO Phenomena!
So, please stay on topic "Hessdalen UFO Portal" or go into other threads to spread your chats of disinfo tactic.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Imagir my friend, that's exactly what I'm trying to impress upon you and the guys who believe in this crap about UFOs entering and exiting so called port holes, worm holes, time gates and other sundry colorful 'portals' and holes!

Sure case of Sci-fi masquerading as reality, propounded by fellas like you!
Get real buddy! You seem to be reading too many pulpy sci-fi novels to come up with this corny stuff!

Time portals?
Inter dimensional holes in the sky? More likely a hole in the head!

But I must complement you on your opening post. Good effort!

[edit on 18-12-2009 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I dont actually believe the Norway spiral was a wormhole but more likely to be a rocket. How many people have seen failed rockets and what are the chances of them being exactly the same failures...

Also, as for the sci-fi crap being a reality. Why not....does it seem too far fetched when scientists have been trying build anti gravity machines, time travel and maybe even finding methods to bend space time....maybe you need to wake up and realise that this may already be happening behind closed doors or its on its way....

People used to laugh at the possibility of life and water on the moon and whats everyone talking about now....possible life and definate water on the moon.....

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Your stupid arrogance feeded from a deep scientific ignorance placed you to the level of a GOAT.

Or do you come, with to other friends, from some Disinfo Agency?

Who knows...

However, you go to look for your "goat pastures" elsewhere. You and your friends supporter.

Then, comments the video of Hessdalen and leaves elsewhere your stupid crap goat theories on the missile.

You do not know which are the safety procedures for the test of a missile ICBM. Or worse..........

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir

Your stupid arrogance feeded from a deep scientific ignorance placed you to the level of a GOAT.
Or do you come, with to other friends, from some Disinfo Agency?

Who knows...

However, you go to look for your "goat pastures" elsewhere. You and your friends supporter.

Oh blimey! Seems I've rubbed you in the wrong place!!
So what if I'm working with the govt as a DA? That doesn't change facts. Just cool your radiator some so we can have a balanced, realistic discussion!

And what do I have to do with a goat? What’s the connection? Now this is what gets my goat!!

You do not know which are the safety procedures for the test of a missile ICBM

Yes I do! But what the heck is a missile ICBM? In case you didn’t know, ICBM stands for Inter Continental Ballistic Missile! So what in the world is a missile ICBM?

Anyway, it is precisely due to safety procedures that the missile was either destroyed by ground control or auto self destructed when on-board computers sensed it exceeding specified parameters.

Originally posted by booda

Also, as for the sci-fi crap being a reality. Why not....does it seem too far fetched when scientists have been trying build anti gravity machines, time travel and maybe even finding methods to bend space time....maybe you need to wake up and realize that this may already be happening behind closed doors or its on its way....

Of course all this is possible! But when someone categorically states that it is, then that’s a different ball game altogether! We don't know. It's all conjecture as of now.

I don't think anyone really knows what a wormhole would actually look like. A wormhole is just a theoretical construct having to do with the curvature of space. Usually by "wormhole" people mean something akin to an Einstein-Rosen bridge.

Anything like a "wormhole" will have a strong space-time curvature; if it just ‘appears’ there would have to be some type of very intense gravitational waves associated with it.

Now all this would be invisible to the naked eye as so called worm holes would most likely be formed by intense electromagnetism/gravitational anomalies. These are way beyond visible spectrum and therefore you wouldn’t be able to see these phenomena as fancy spirals/whirlpools in the sky and wouldn't just be two-dimensional. They would most probably be spherical like an invisible gravitational bubble.

Well, I could go on but you get the point. (Hopefully!)

[edit on 18-12-2009 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The "Hessdalen Lights Phenomena" are the Mile Stone in UFOs Research.
Twenty years of constant scientific observations besides the hundreds of qualified testimonies demonstrates clearly that “those lights” are moved by something or someone of intelligent.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Twenty years of constant scientific observations besides the hundreds of qualified testimonies demonstrates clearly that “those lights” are moved by something or someone of intelligent.

That is not supported by what they've published (at least not what I've read - many of their papers are available online, and the excellent rebuttals), they've left it open as a possibility but a remote one. I think what they are doing is a step forward though, if only because it's published, open to critical review, and the majority of them seem to be taking a neutral(ish) position as to the phenomena.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Uhm, no? There was a possibility, They didn't say the objects were clearly moving by something intelligent.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The Bulava missile programme seems to have been doomed from the start:

2006-10-26 Russian sea-launched ballistic missile test fails
A Bulava intercontinental ballistic missile launched from the Dmitry Donskoi nuclear submarine in the White Sea self-destructed after it deviated from its trajectory, the Russian Navy press service said Wednesday.

2006-09-11 Northern Fleet failed to launch of Bulava missile in the White Sea
The missile fell in the sea after few minutes of flying.

2008-12-23 Russian test fire of intercontinental missile failed
Tuesday morning the Russian Navy conducted a test launch of the new Bulava sea-based intercontinental ballistic missile. The test ended in failure.

2009-07-17 Bulava missile failure adds pressure on Kremlin
The missile, which is intended to become the state of the art Russian submarine armament, the Bulava missile, this week made another failed test launch.

2009-12-10 Russia confirms failed missile launch
More than 24 hours after the incident, the Russian Ministry of Defence confirms that it was a failed Bulava missile launch that caused the strange spiral shaped lights over Northern Norway yesterday.

2009-12-10 Will failed test end the Bulava program?
-It would be logical to close the project and to forget about it as a bad dream, writes the journalist and missile expert Victor Myasnikov in today’s edition of Nesavisimaya Gazeta.

www.barentsobserver.com...

Of course, that statement about the Russian Ministry of Defence having confirmed "that it was a failed Bulava missile launch that caused the strange spiral shaped lights over Northern Norway" appears not to be strictly accurate. They simply confirmed that the test launch had failed.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Mollo]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Much more believable then the bogus rocket theory.

Bogus? How are you so sure it's 'bogus'?

See? All this so called talk of this phenomenon being a hyper dimensional portal, worm hole, time gateway, inter universe doorway and so on is a bunch of nonsense! Good sci fi at best and nothing more!

This is nothing but a secret rocket launch gone bad. Of course, we as humans love a story - the more bizarre the more believable, as in this case!

That's it!

Case closed!

Why do those silly scientists waste all that time and money testing when they could just spend an hour drawing pictures that explain everything instead.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Deny Arrogance]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join