It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Complete Subconscious Guide to Ending Fear Forever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Greetings fellow like minded souls. Being that this is where I would normally end up if I'm having a hard time falling asleep, today is no different. However, I am on a mission.

Some thoughts I would like to share first:

We all spend so much time thinking about UFOs, paranormal/dimensional topics, conspiracies in general, and especially politics. Now I have noticed especially lately that we have been making major headway as far as creeping into the thoughts and talks of mainstream information little by little. It is exciting to see that people around me left and right have been turning on their minds like light bulbs!

However, with this I have noticed, as well as we all have(I see threads left and right), way too much fear mongering. Sometimes I even wonder if it is worth being that catalyst for someone, for it comes with the inevitable 'We are really that screwed?' feeling.

Think about it. At this point, being consumed/worried by conspiracies just end up making it ever more prevalent. You can call it paranoia, or the fact that maybe TPTB are trying to really make it seem like the world is going to end in 2012 to use it to their advantage. Either way you have to admit, it is not conducive to thinking positively. We believe we are doing a service, but in fact, we are helping them.

When you are dreaming, you run from that big scary monster. Have you ever turned around and looked it in the face and said "I'm not going to let you bully me around anymore!!" How does that make you feel when you wake up? Helpless? I think not.

I have been entertaining the idea that we do ALL co-create our reality.

I almost do not believe it is the best idea to find something out that is really !@#ing scary, then going around spreading it like wildfire to everyone we know. Unless we have full 360 degree perspective on how this is all going down, it is just inducing panic that otherwise never would have existed.

I still believe knowledge is POWER. Not the other way around.

WE, fellow ATSers, are now responsible for spreading fear amongst ourselves, and others.

I now truly understand the saying, 'With great knowledge, comes great responsibility.'

Are we forgetting this? In asking myself, I realize that I never truly knew in the first place. I am just barely starting to skim the surface, but I think I'm onto something here.

I come here today to ask you all for your ideas. No one likes where this is going. A lot believe that economies, currencies, etc, will crash. It seems as though everyone is just waiting for nothing short of complete chaos. Now if this is the case, obviously everyone needs to have a bit of a plan. Even then, it is every man for himself. This is what got us to where we are now.

I am here to propose a solution.

TOGETHER, we can all intend/focus/imagine the world that we want to see. A peaceful world without monetary systems, corruption in government, famine, wars, hunger, etc.... sometime in the future, where everyone is cared for and looked after.

What would that even look like? I can tell you, I am not even quite sure. It is almost unbelievable to me that it is hard to envision this. We are STILL being led blindly down a certain path without thinking we are. Unless we know what we do want, we will never truly achieve anything. This is what I am here to ask all of you.

What do you see?

I do believe that WE can MAKE it happen. We just need to learn first how to turn around and face that lurking monster growing in the corner SUBCONSCIOUSLY. If it has the power now from all of us feeding it, Imagine just how quickly this big scary monster called the NWO would shrink away like salting a snail if we CHOOSE not to fear it.

We have all at least figured out the world is not what it seems. There is more than meets the eye. We have just been learning that to change habits in someone, they have to do it on a subconscious level first.

Help me picture this. We can put an end to this fear once and for all.

In passing the salt shaker, I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for letting me get this off my chest. Help me pass it around. I am done fearing this thing.

new topics

join