It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange UFO timeline.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Strange UFO timeline.

en.wikipedia.org

In wikipedia it is just a list of all UFO sightings.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Misoir]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This timeline is very strange in that there are very few UFO reports until 1960 - 1979 when there were 41 reports and then it went down from 1980 - 1999 and went suprisingly back up from 2000 to now it is already 45 which is more than the total number of sightings in 20 years have already be seen in 9.

en.wikipedia.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

This isnt even close to all the reports. Go to www.Mufon.com and look how many there were in the last couple days. These are just the well documented ones. Nice post though!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeoplesSoldier
reply to post by Misoir

This isnt even close to all the reports. Go to www.Mufon.com and look how many there were in the last couple days. These are just the well documented ones. Nice post though!

Sir! I suggest you re-read his post as you can clearly see he/she is quoting Wikipedia and wiki does not lie. Wiki is all knowing and there is no way any wrong information could ever be there.

I think you are trying to throw us off from the truth!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

I am not quoting Wikipedia because Wikipedia didn't even state how they are now growing in numbers, I simply did the math. I recognise your sarcasm and while you have the right to speak your mind I ask you to please speak it elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
so...what do u find strange in this timeline?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by platipus

I find it strange that there are more reports of aliens now then there has ever been. As I states there have been 45 reports since 2000 and only 41 from 1960 - 1979 which was the second most active period to now. You could say that the news and the way we report things because we have become a more linked community since 2000 that that could be the reason but I disagree for personal reasons.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

This is just a small portion of the real number of sightings. Mufon has also only a small portion. There are much more cases in the 60s and 70s. Just buy an older UFO Encyclopedia like this.

Nice footnote to this encyclopedia, there is no mentioning of Roswell...

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Regenstorm]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
What I find interesting, after looking at the timeline and the stories related with the sighting/meetings.

It seems up until about 1950, the reportings indicate that Aliens were mostly friendly-often asking for water, talking w/ people, offering & giving rides, waving at them from their craft etc.

Then, the snatchings and other odd events surrounding meetings/encounters etc.

Anyone else see/understand what I am saying about this?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
What I find interesting, after looking at the timeline and the stories related with the sighting/meetings.

It seems up until about 1950, the reportings indicate that Aliens were mostly friendly-often asking for water, talking w/ people, offering & giving rides, waving at them from their craft etc.

There are still many stories of aliens waving at people from their ships. Probably the reason they won't ask for water or talk to people is because they know everyone will run to the local police or news paper and report them.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Yes I see what you are saying. It simply follows society - back in the 50s and 60s people would not lock their doors, wave at people, offer water to a stranger so it seems the aliens were as naive and relaxed as the world was.

Then as time moved on we became the society we are today - and low and behold the aliens society changed, right along with ours. No more waving at us or asking for directions - now its all abductions and anal probes.

Dorian Soran

[edit for spelling]

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Dorian Soran]

new topics

top topics

join