It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top people to be "done away with" in the USA?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Let's say god came down from the heavens and asked the good people of America who would you like to see disappear because of their impact on society, the economy, yadda yadda. This is more an economic question.

I guess top five would probably start with Rockefeller or Rothschild. Bernie Madoff? I think he deserves to "go away". Ben Bernanke? Henry Paulson? Mega rich and mega corrupt CEOs? Give me names people! Let's vent a little bit!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'm more worried about the ecology than the economy. I think those folks that make up the minority on Earth but use the majority of the Earths resources should all be made to disappear (failing they won't change their evil wicked ways either).

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Let's say god came down from the heavens and asked the good people of America who would you like to see disappear because of their impact on society, the economy, yadda yadda. This is more an economic question.

I guess top five would probably start with Rockefeller or Rothschild. Bernie Madoff? I think he deserves to "go away". Ben Bernanke? Henry Paulson? Mega rich and mega corrupt CEOs? Give me names people! Let's vent a little bit!

Not to be snarky, but why do ppl always demonize and/or want to kill off those who have money? Jealousy? You could always get your family together and teach them how to use time to their advantage by giving them a strategy and teaching them to be diligent to their tasks ... most ppl are just too lazy.

Anyone who is on this planet deserves the chance ... then, survival of the fittest, no? You should know that if the shoes were on the other feet, you WOULD feel differently ... I PROMISE!

[edit on 16-12-2009 by justamomma]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus
I'm more worried about the ecology than the economy. I think those folks that make up the minority on Earth but use the majority of the Earths resources should all be made to disappear (failing they won't change their evil wicked ways either).

You know this includes just about EVERY American, no?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

It's not a matter of being wealthy. It's a matter of exploitation, corruption, lying, thieving, etc. Wealth brings power............it's the power of control............all the wealthy elites that want to control our food supply, control what we eat, what we see, what we buy, how we live. It's not a matter of "money".

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
We need to as a species, quit running after wealth and power and work on bettering ourselvs and our understandings....we have a long way to go....hopefully something will wake the rest of the world to this new consciousness soon .

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

How? When people think we've been the way we are since the dawn of time? I mean seriously..........whenever these threads pop up there is always some yahoo claiming nothing will change.....that's just the way we are wired. For example, look at some of the responses in the young people acting silly and stupid thread. We've always worshipped beauty, money, and youth right?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
the ones that need Wisked Away are the evil scientists doing gene and DNA manipilations in experimenting with hybred creatures & chimeras

also the Franken food gene manipulation Scientists that can create stuff like corn that glows or grows on rectangular cobs instead of regular roundish corn cobs, etc

the angry mobs will take care of the aristocratic elite bankers/economists

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Heavy sigh .....your probably right...Im to positive sometimes....clouds my judgement. There is allways hope tho.

2nd line

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

It's not a matter of being wealthy. It's a matter of exploitation, corruption, lying, thieving, etc. Wealth brings power............it's the power of control............all the wealthy elites that want to control our food supply, control what we eat, what we see, what we buy, how we live. It's not a matter of "money".

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

Of course, wealth brings power. Again, it is survival of the fittest. What most of you who have issues refuse to see is that they have done good with their money. Those who complain of them should be honest with their ownselves ... the REAL issue you have with them is that they haven't given their wealth to you, no?

Shoud they be required to give ANYTHING at all to society just because they have been mindful of Life and mankind to secure theirselves?

And FYI, YOU control what you eat ... YOU control what you see ... YOU control what you buy and how you live. Don't blame it on them because they are the type to think ahead for the security of their family .... YOU could do the same. As for the choices that we are given, man up to take notice that we are living in a democratic society WILLINGLY and thus, majority rules ... if you don't like the majority ruling, then figure out a way to set into motion a plan of action that will change that over time.

How embarrassing for you to say that someone else controls your life ... you think it is convenient and yet, it is the reason that you are not where they are at. Be honest now.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Oh brother...........you're a naive and completely uninformed clueless individual. Look around you lady. Or as they say go back to sleep...........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

I'm fine with where I'm at in life. The only thing I want to achieve for my family is being able to own some land some day. I'm middle class. I don't need much nor do I want much. But you're missing the ENTIRE point.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Obama. All CEO's of all companies that deal with Obama.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
oh and something else I would like to add to maybe help you to think through what you are saying:

You accuse them of wrongdoing toward you for the choices you are making and imply that they are evil controlling overlords ... and yet, I would be more anxious with you in control. Just look at what you are saying in this thread ... "top people to be "done away with" in the USA" ... and then, you admit that you would exterminate those who are more mindful to secure their ownselves in taking self responsibility.

Do you not see the hypocrisy?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
We have met the enemy and it is US.

Personally I can't stand politicians. But it's not really their fault. Who puts them there and allows their shenanigans? US.

Personal responsibility is all but gone these days.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Oh brother...........you're a naive and completely uninformed clueless individual. Look around you lady. Or as they say go back to sleep...........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

I'm fine with where I'm at in life. The only thing I want to achieve for my family is being able to own some land some day. I'm middle class. I don't need much nor do I want much. But you're missing the ENTIRE point.

No .. *I* am not missing the point. YOu are saying that you think ppl who have more money than you should be done away with! How is that a good thing?? You are not happy with your life else you would not be making up accusations toward these families that blames them for the choices in you have made in life. If you are fine with your life, then you defeat your own point becasue it means they, the ones you are saying are in control of your life, are doing a fine job .. thus, no reason to call for their extermination.

I am not sleeping and wide awake to the insanity of what it is you are saying. You don't KNOW these ppl and you only buy what it is you are hearing of others who are suffering the same jealousy.

THERE IS A REASON THESE PPL KEEP TO THEMSELVES AND IT IS BECAUSE OF PPL LIKE YOU ... you may not acutally be one to follow through with your murderous thoughts, but others would ... and those that would get their platform from ppl like you who say things like this.

you think they should be exterminated because they are wealthy

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by leftystrat
We have met the enemy and it is US.

Personally I can't stand politicians. But it's not really their fault. Who puts them there and allows their shenanigans? US.

Personal responsibility is all but gone these days.

Clearly you have shown that there are good ppl on this planet. God bless you!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This is a dangerous thread that invites conversations with the secret service.

However, people we don't want would fit in these categories:
  • Those who would harm us
  • Those who would take from us
  • Those who would control us and take our freedoms
  • Those who are a burden to us

That would mean; killers or terrorists, robbers or the tax man, senators/congress/police state, and the welfare class.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dbriefed
This is a dangerous thread that invites conversations with the secret service.

However, people we don't want would fit in these categories:
  • Those who would harm us
  • Those who would take from us
  • Those who would control us and take our freedoms
  • Those who are a burden to us

That would mean; killers or terrorists, robbers or the tax man, senators/congress/police state, and the welfare class.

Then you have included the OP and few other posters in this thread based on your list. *ahem* Hypocrisy much?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Be careful what you wish for.

I would always say the world deserves every piece of scum it has.

You should never be going around doing threads like these, lol.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Just out of morbid curiosity. When did it become a sin to be rich? Or smart enough to become rich? Or if born rich, smart enough to retain it, and in some cases, increase that wealth?

Some of them have issues with the morality of their practices? So? Some of us mere mortals do too... Yet the whole schmere of the rich get colored by the behaviour of the minority.

That's all right though, 'cause all us poor folk are all "white trash". Right?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join