It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slovenia Next?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Some readers to the Ukraine plague blog by Sherrie have sent some photographs of a strange "goo-like" rain that fell from the sky a few days ago after reports of numerous airplanes in the sky.

ukraineplague.blogspot.com...

This appears similar to what was shown in the Unsolved Mystery episdode about the strange goo-rain that fell from the sky in Oregon in 1994, which followed many of the town getting sick. My guess is this was similar to what could have fallen on places such as Ukraine before sickness came to those reagions
On her homepage are a number of other photographs as well as video of the goo's aftermath

Want to watch if reports of "swine flu" lung issues now start to appear in this country in the next week or so

This is my firs thread posting, so not sure how to post photographs or link to the relevent source pages properly-
working on learning how to do that for the future

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I saw it too on her blog yesterday. Strange looking white flakes of some sort, but not the kind that melts. Could be very polluted rain that leaves some foamy traces. In any case not something healthy...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hermes8

Maybe it's sand.

We had sandy rain before over here, it was explained as Sahara dust carried in the atmosphere, washed down by rain, I think.

Don't know if it's the case here. Can't see from those pics, anyways.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
that is why i posted this up

whatever fell from the sky was odd

now we wait

if people begin to get sick, then we have a high possible connection

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

No, it isn't fall out of sand storm. It look like white or semitransparent phlegm.

EDIT to add: there is easy way how to test this. Take specimen, dry it at room temperature and then slowly heat it up. If it is organic then it should burn (change color to brown or black). If it is inorganic (i.e. sand) then it will not change color and you will end with fine white/yellow powder.
Also examination with microscope is at place. I think every elementary school have one (we had many during communist era at our school). If you will find granular structure, then it maybe sand. If you find threads, then its probably some organic material.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by zeddissad]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
sounds weird, we have sand rain some times, but not often, i would say though if anyone is going to examine it, do so with caution, in case it is toxic, i would wear a face mask and rubber cloves, you can get both in most pharmacy shops, Just be careful.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
We had a light rain about a week ago here in my city I could see it start to bubble as it was hitting the cars it was like it was foumy.

top topics

join