It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mass Genecide by Suicide" MUST READ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
After taking this medication for several years, and still taking it from time to time, I can tell you that yes, it has become harder to "abuse" (you can't snort most of the stuff they give you now -- Vyvanse must be processed by your liver to work) but all the same, if you take a few Ritalin or Concerta or Vyvanse or Adderal, you will speed. You will have the energy and pep to do erroneous work because you are speeding. You feel euphoria in your mad dash of efficiency because you are speeding. Kids sell their prescriptions to each other because it is speed. That's all it is.

Anti-depressants claim to increase serotonin levels in the brain. You know what else does that? MDMA. Molly. Ecstasy. People take MDMA in its various forms (MDMA is a chemical) because it functions by overloading your brain with serotonin, which makes you HAPPY. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY, YOU LOVE EVERYONE, YOU'RE SO HAPPY! And when you're done being HAPPY, your brain has no more serotonin for a while, so you are really depressed. Or at least not happy in the slightest. You physically can't make yourself really feel happy because your brain can no longer produce the chemical that produces feelings of happiness. This isn't permanent - your brain will produce more, but after unloading everything at once, it needs some recovery time. I theorize that anti-depressants work the same way. I mean, they claim to. This is where an increase in suicidal thoughts and anxiety and depression occurs. You will eventually, without a doubt in my mind, become dependent on these substances to be productive or to be happy. Eventually, you won't be able to make yourself do or feel these things without the super jumpstart of these medications.

Everyone I know that was prescribed ADHD and anti-depressants eventually stopped taking them because they made them feel like crap in the long run. ADHD medication and anti-depressants do the EXACT SAME THING that illegal drugs do - but they have lots of extra ingredients that I couldn't tell you much about. That's up to you to speculate over.

All that being said, I theorize it plausible that the government is highly encouraging its population to regularly take these drugs a.) because they aren't free and b.) they alter your mentality and ability to feel feelings without them. The government has already begun to control the emotions of a large portion of American citizens. This isn't some prediction -- this is in effect today. These medications provide temporary fixes on a daily basis, they are habit forming in the sense that with prolonged use, it becomes impossible to create these emotions on your own, and they ALL cause you to feel extremely crappy when they wear off. Yes, they do what they claim to do. And they do a lot more than that too.

I'm so sorry I typed so much. I guess I had a lot to say.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Most suicidal people feel that no one understands what they've gone through and that they're alone in the universe, how ironic, that everyone in the world feels this way. The human condition. If only they knew everyone is like that.

It is the feeling of helplessness to hopelessness that makes people depressed like there is nothing I can do, worlds against me. Weaker people go through with it stronger people get over it. Have to realise the worlds not only about you.

Also have to be careful because many people claim for attention!

When you give someone attention to stop them from killing themself, they connect it and what they desire comes with threatening suicide, so they will CONTINUE down this path so long as you give them attention for it.

reply to post by sowerby

They do work this way, I dont think I need to tell you, but it is just a temporary fix, putting a bandaid on cancer. Eventually you will be come dependent on the drug for the feeling. This is why drugs are 'addictive', which is 100% mental in my mind.

People always say marijuana is not addictive yet a lot of my friends need it in order to feel good or have fun... its a dependency that acts like an addiction.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeddissad
Pressure on average man is mounting

No...

No not at all.

Put yourself in the shoes of a pioneer in the 1800s, your life expectancy is just about 50 years old (maybe less), there's very little medicine or surgery or hygiene. You have to work to do just about anything and the only recreation is books (supposing you were literate) or procreation (supposing you have a wife). No electric lights so bed time is when the sun goes down.

No - phone, internet, fast travel by plane, motor vehicle, microwaves, supermarkets, refrigeration etc etc etc

Modern man has it great... unless of course the suicide rate in the 1800s was even higher than it is today (could be, who knows)...

I do, however, find it strange that anti-depressants can make you want to kill yourself. It's like handing out an antacid that makes heartburn ten times worse.

I think the only kind of stress that has increased in our days compared to historically is social stress, the stress of impressing and performing, this obsessive vanity and the need to have everyone like you. This driving thirst for acceptance in a plastic reality of reality TV and botoxed celebrities. Mankind has coping mechanisms for stress in the natural world but in this artificial society we've created our mind is open to any damage it might do.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
And take recent trends like "Grunge" and "emo" in account too! I think you're on to something.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeddissad
Pressure on average man is mounting - leading to stress, leading to medication, leading to more problems, leading to ... hell.

You nailed it. People have to use up so much of their energy just to "live" and it's starting to take it's toll. As the cost of "living" goes up, so will stress levels.

Unfortunately, over the next 12 months, suicides will skyrocket. What excuse will we hear from TPTB when "depression" rates hit nearly 100%?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I think the only kind of stress that has increased in our days compared to historically is social stress, the stress of impressing and performing, this obsessive vanity and the need to have everyone like you. This driving thirst for acceptance in a plastic reality of reality TV and botoxed celebrities. Mankind has coping mechanisms for stress in the natural world but in this artificial society we've created our mind is open to any damage it might do.

Yes, this kind of social pressure was what I meant. TV and advertisement show you unrealistic, impossible world and you are comparing yourself with this virtual criterion. Thus you are feeling insufficient and week. Also many people have work where they do not see immediate progress or outcome. Compare it with pioneer situation. They were living in hard and hostile environment but it was realistic (take aside religious fanatics) and they saw fruits of their work. Kids at school have no idea that hours of boredom have some reason. Then came low wage job, another hours and weeks of boredom without any reason.
I moved to country, switched of TV, stopped to read stupid magazines. My colleagues at city (I work through inet) think that I'm mad. They can't realize how I can live alone at country. But I'm much happier here. Any time I must go to Prague it is almost physical pain for me. Noise, smell, advertisement at every eye spot, unhappy people ...

EDIT: grammar

[edit on 17-12-2009 by zeddissad]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
There is another thing which can have negative consequences. Level of electromagnetic - artificially generated - radiation is skyrocketing. We are exposed to levels and spectrum of radiation never experienced by our ancestors. Nobody know what long term effects this can have. I remember some article about night when first cell phone network was switched on in New York - emergency rooms of hospitals were full that night ...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355
Has anbody noticed the face that everybody is going suicidal? I have several people that I am very close to that all have threatened to take their own life, attempted to take their own life, or unfortunately have actually committed the ultimate act of suicide.

No, I haven't...

But I have nevertheless taken a quick look at the statistics that you've linked to, and I find it a little odd that, after noticing this rise in the suicide rate, (after an 18% decline from 1986 to 1999, by the way (I suppose the Illuminati/terrorists/governments were having a hard time of it using their mere vaccinations and drugged up water, but now that they've got their new satellite mind control devices, they're back in form)) the first thing that came to mind was "probably the Illuminati at it again!"

Did you not think to consider the changing social circumstances that surround these types of issues? What's more, why on earth would the governments of the world (or whoever you're thinking of) choose such a slow and ineffective way of thinning out the population? Why not just blow up a nuclear weapon in a major US city, blame it on terrorists, fudge some connection to Iran and perhaps China, and then have a great big Nuclear war to do the job for you! Much simpler, far less work involved, and far, far more effective.

The truth is NOBODY is going to "use them [the chemicals that influence these tendencies] first", nor is anybody "already doing so". If these secret powers that be truly exist, they obviously have access to much more effective means of mowing down the masses. In short, they don't need to gently persuade small (yet, I'll grant you, relatively significant) pockets of the population to kill themselves, they can do that on their own.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan
Simple answer. Modern life is rubbish. I wonder what our hunter/gatherer ancesters suicide rates were. We'll never know. They had better things to do then compile statistics.

Wow... That's a very well thought out reply to my post, thank you for your feedback.

Now that we are all aware that "life is rubbish"; we can now postpone efforts to determine reasons for any of life’s problems, discontinue attempts at prolonging humanity, and give up all hope to find solutions to potential hazards that could harm our way of life!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sorennn

There are however reasons to use the "suicide method" that I think you may be over looking. Again, week minded individuals have a harder time overcoming the "urge" to follow through with such tendancies. Therefore the stronger minded individuals will last.

If their goal is in fact to prolong humanity, wouldn't they want strong minded individuals to be the ones that hold out.

Not to mention, there are other positive side effects (to them) to using such methods. For example if most of society is depressed, they tend to care less about the "issues" concerning their lives. They argue less, complain less, and just kind of "go with the flow".

I think you may have been a little too quick to disregaurd my concern/theory. But I'm not forcing you to see it my way either...

I do find it interesting that you use the termonology "if they exist" and so forth. I would figure anybody that hangs out on ATS would know that the illuminati exists. I think they would also know that they have infultrated our government and in fact to have plans to "take over the world" by any means necessary!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

There is very good documentary by Adam Curtis Century of self . I think you can find answer for your questions in it. He is discussing psychiatrists movement in US/UK and overmedication of population.
He is old school thinker and operate more with unconscious powers in society then with conscious, purposeful actions of TPTB but still it is very informative. Document is in BBC production hence not in public domain, but I'm sure you can download it via torrent.

EDIT to add: BTW did you read Mount Misery by Samuel Shem ? It is lovely novel on theme we are discussing.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by zeddissad]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

The reason of suicides/depressions waves is explained here: www.incapabledesetaire.com

It is in french but you can mail him (pierre de châtillon), he will answer you.

In short, our behaviour is altered by a forgotten cosmic phenomenon (nothing to have with some dumb new age theories), the astroether which is an unknown energy in unlimited quantity in the universe. When planetary alignements occur, this energy flow is perturbed and it causes climate change on each planets/bodies within that alignment axis as well as behaviour change, depending of the strenght of that alignment. As you read it, you find the cause of the global climate change here too.

I talked a little about it here

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355
reply to post by sorennn

There are however reasons to use the "suicide method" that I think you may be over looking. Again, week minded individuals have a harder time overcoming the "urge" to follow through with such tendancies. Therefore the stronger minded individuals will last.If their goal is in fact to prolong humanity, wouldn't they want strong minded individuals to be the ones that hold out.

Are you claiming this as a fact, or your opinion? How would one define a "weak minded individual"? And how would one then define what this individual is capable of? It reads as if you are generalizing humanity, which can't be a valid argument.

Genetics has come a long way in the past decades, so if the aim is to create or maintain a "stronger race", there are much more effective ways of doing so.

Not to mention, there are other positive side effects (to them) to using such methods. For example if most of society is depressed, they tend to care less about the "issues" concerning their lives. They argue less, complain less, and just kind of "go with the flow".

Ok now I think i am understanding your points a bit more clearly. To clarify, you feel that the government (which one? NWO, UN, or just the US?) is in essence zombifying humanity to make it easier to control them. By use of depression. There is a basic flaw in this logic- not all people who are depressed are easily manipulated simply by virtue of depression. You are presenting a logical fallacy here by assuming humans react as you hypothesize, when in fact, you have no evidence to back this claim.

As an aside:

I do find it interesting that you use the termonology "if they exist" and so forth. I would figure anybody that hangs out on ATS would know that the illuminati exists. I think they would also know that they have infultrated our government and in fact to have plans to "take over the world" by any means necessary!

You again are assuming things that may not be true, and basing a theory on what might be invalid facts. I would agree many people who post on ATS would be familiar with the ideas behind the Illuminati and some may believe it to be as you depict, but not all ATS'ers have to agree with your opinions on it.

You have just consolidated your point. Not that drugs may be dispersed to cause suicides, but the the Illuminati is using a chemical base to cull the herd. Not only that, but you claim above that you feel those suffering from depression are targets, yet you also state that this is occurring in vitamins and sleep aids - not necessarily being used by those with depression at all.

So if, as you state above, the goal of this is to weed out the weak minded, why target those with sleep issues or who wish to stop smoking? Personally, I find those who are actively trying to quit smoking fairly strong personalities who have the willpower to fight an addiction- negating your theory!

Again, you have ignored my request for some sort of evidence of this Illuminati plan as you state it, meanwhile contradicting yourself while doing so. I am aware you have the right to ignore these glaring facts as well, but i truly hope you do not. Your theory is flawed, and has no basis in reality that you have shown. So is it just paranoia? Or do you know something more evidential than what you have written here?

And to sowerby:

"The government has already begun to control the emotions of a large portion of American citizens"

Do YOU have evidence or any factual basis to believe this is true? or is it your opinion?

I apologize if anyone feels offended or irritated by my questions, but I was under the impression that this was a place to discuss, debate, and puzzle together facts to solidify theories and ideas. But they have to have some source. Not just wild speculation.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by cjcord]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjcord

And to sowerby:
"The government has already begun to control the emotions of a large portion of American citizens"

Do YOU have evidence or any factual basis to believe this is true? or is it your opinion?

I believe I have a factual basis on which I can make that statement. When I say the government has begun to control our emotions, I don't necessarily mean we're under direct mind control or anything of that nature; I believe the government has managed to put thousands of Americans in a position where their minds are chemically altered to induce a mental dependency on various psychoactive medications over time -- and in the same sense, alter the brain to constantly go through a process of either adjusting or coming down, depending on how the medication works, which often times magnifies whatever feelings of depression or anxiety or stress that was originally present before taking these medications. Furthermore, I also believe Americans are continuously digesting trace amounts of chemicals that are said to alter the brain chemically in a way that causes one to feel more docile, friendly, accepting, etc. And I certainly can back up these claims with some facts, if you're interested in learning about them yourself!

I support my first claim of chemical alteration, mental dependency, and magnified unwanted feelings by citing sources that simply describe the process in which these medications chemically alter the brain. Here's a quote from helpguide.org, which I think I cited in a previous post. Might've been on a different thread.

According to the chemical imbalance theory, low levels of the brain chemical serotonin lead to depression and depression medication works by bringing serotonin levels back to normal. However, the truth is that researchers know very little about how antidepressants work. There is no test that can measure the amount of serotonin in the living brain – no way to even know what a low or normal level of serotonin is, let alone show that depression medication fixes these levels.

Helpguide.org on Antidepressants

And here is another description of how antidepressants work from familydoctor.org:

Most antidepressants are believed to work by slowing the removal of certain chemicals from the brain. These chemicals are called neurotransmitters. Neurotransmitters are needed for normal brain function. Antidepressants help people with depression by making these natural chemicals more available to the brain.

Antidepressants: Medicine for Depression

What these two articles are saying is that antidepressants inhibit the reuptake of neurotransmitters -- in this case, serotonin. Wikipedia describes the process:

The main objective of a reuptake inhibitor is to substantially decrease the rate by which neurotransmitters are reabsorbed into the presynaptic neuron, leaving a net gain in the concentration of neurotransmitter in the synapse.

Wikipedia on Reuptake

Now this seems like a good idea. However, serotonin doesn't affect the brain/your mood exclusively. It has various functions on top of that, like regulating sleep, appetite, blood clotting, etc. This is where the common side effects of antidepressants come in. (Nausea, insomnia, anxiety, decreased sex drive, to name a few.) To quote Wikipedia's page on the topic of reuptake, "Reuptake is necessary for normal synaptic physiology because it allows for the recycling of neurotransmitters and regulates the level of neurotransmitter present in the synapse and controls how long a signal resulting from neurotransmitter release lasts."

I'm going to finish this up in the next post. Sorry for being so damn wordy!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Alright. I stress what is known about how antidepressants function because it is important to note how, while they may work to increase mood for a time, they cause enough extra side effects that the person taking them is obviously affected. In 'fixing' one problem, antidepressants simultaneously cause other problems elsewhere.

Furthermore, antidepressants also typically cause withdrawal symptoms that make it difficult to get off the medication. You can read that under the "Antidepressant withdrawal" section of the helpguide.org article I cited in the first post. Withdrawal symptoms include anxiety, agitation, depression, mood swings, irritability and agression, insomnia, nightmares, nausea and vomiting - to name some.

I think it's safe to say that the government is offering a temporary solution to a very common problem that in turn creates all kinds of extra problems while failing to provide a permanent fix for anything. Just like any drug, really.

I could get into the problem with ADHD medication and how .. messed up it is, but I'll save you the trouble of reading unless you'd like to hear more on my theories.

As far as my claim of Americans continuously ingesting various chemicals that alter behavior, you can simply look at what's in our water supply. I encourage you to click this link and take a quick glance at the list of chemicals found in our water supply.

Water: All chemicals

Let's take Lithium, just one of those chemicals. There was an article posted here on ATS recently regarding Lithium in the water supply and the effect it had on the people who drank it in small doses. It was stated that, "These results suggest that lithium at low dosage levels has a generally beneficial effect on human behavior ... increasing the human lithium intakes by supplementation, or the lithiation [adding lithium] of drinking water is suggested as a possible means of crime, suicide, and drug-dependency reduction at the individual and community level," on findarticles.com. - Lithium Side Effects

I personally think that the reduction of crime, suicide, and drug-dependency are good things. But I don't think it's right to dose the water supply to get these effects. Furthermore, lithium can be dangerous and has the usual number of side effects. In the wikipedia article about lithium, it's stated that "Due to its alkaline tarnish, lithium metal is corrosive and requires special handling to avoid skin contact. Breathing lithium dust or lithium compounds (which are often alkaline) initially irritate the nose and throat, while higher exposure can cause a buildup of fluid in the lungs, leading to pulmonary edema. "

I could get into the conspiracy theory side of the story - the government dosing the water supply to make everyone more docile and accepting of things - but I think I'll leave it with just these facts for now. I hope this small bit of information does enough to back up my claims.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

No, you are taking side effects and pushing hard to get them classified as a "technology" as if they were or contained some sort some form of "suicide toxin" ala "The Happening".

And as for your assumptions about me. Dead wrong. But hey, I understand if you cannot attack the logic attack the person right? And here I was thinking ATS was about denying ignorance and discussing the information, not sniping other members with outlandish attacks and accusations of ulterior motives minus any real evidence save a dissenting word.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
And real quick! I'd like to point out that my statement in a previous reply on this topic alluded to antidepressants functioning by overloading the brain with serotonin. While this IS how MDMA works, antidepressants work in a different manner, as I illustrated a few minutes ago. I was ignorant and apologize for this "fudging of data".

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

No... I'm stating that if these results can take place via "side effect" than it isn't far fetched to conclude that the "source" that causes the side effect can be determined and the results can be duplicated and amplified.

A lot of major pharmaceutical drugs (among other things) were discovered in the same manor.

Just to name a few… www.qualityhealth.com...

I also am stating that if people (be-it the Illuminati, secret government, terrorist, whomever they might be) are set out to weaken our will to fight and cause a few (as in A LOT) weak minded (people that don’t get past the urge to off themselves) individuals to kill themselves, this “theory” isn’t as far fetched as you and insinuating that it is.

If it is possible to cause somebody to have suicidal tendencies and regardless of whether they are side effects or whether it’s directly intended, these aforementioned pharmaceutical drugs prove it is. Also if there are individuals that exist that could benefit from using such technology and regardless of whether anybody believes in the Illuminati, or that our or any government plans to reduce the population and control the masses by destroying our “will” to fight, or any other “conspiracy” based plots; the fact remains terrorists do exist and this would be a very effective method to carry out their tyranny.

I’m stating nothing more than Murphy’s Law, anything that can go wrong… Will go wrong! en.wikipedia.org...'s_law

I’m stating without doubt, the technology does exist and there are people willing to use it who could benefit from it, so if it’s not being used yet (and I believe it is), it will be used in the future!

And to answer your question, I mentioned earlier that this is a theory and I enjoy using ATS because people help me locate the information I am looking for to back up my theories and I do the same for others to help them back up their theories. So I’m sorry if me having an idea without 100% verifiable evidence right off the bat was a waste of your time. But if that’s the case, I hope you don’t believe in Aliens, God, NWO, the Illuminati, or any “CONSPIRACY” that can’t be proven without a shadow of doubt!

(how's that for attacking the "logic")?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
it`s all part of the agenda of population control,if we all had not had our vaccinations and lived on pure free flowing energized water,unpestersided organic fruit and veg and regulating our meat consumption we would live up to a 120 like caribean countries did using natural herbs and remedies to cure illness untill the men in white coats told them there remedies were the devil`s work and pushed their drugs and vaccinated them.
to be free is not to be rushed

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by VAPatriot

You are absolutely right about this, I have known a lot of women who are on anti-depressants, and I know that in the "old days," people dealt with their problems by drinking, I did this myself for 12 years, trying to stop the voices in my head, and trying to stop the supernatural experiences I keep having. Alcohol, and drugs only mask the symptoms, like most drugs do, and do not address the problem at all. There is more to it also. Just now my wife, who is over weight and chubby, was telling me that most of the women she sees on television are thin, and that these thin women get the perfect man every time, and have the perfect life all the time. that, coupled with magazines and billboards depicting ultra thin women, and have you looked at the women's clothing section in Walmart lately? See any cute clothes for plus size women there? No, all of the cute clothes are size 5,6, and 7, plus sizes are not cute, not pretty, and I think this is for a reason. We have all heard of MSGs in our food. If you have not heard of them, look here: MSG - Slowly Poisoning America

I was shocked too. I went to my kitchen, checking the cupboards and the fridge. MSG was in everything: The Campbell's soups, the Hostess Doritos, the Lays flavored potato chips, Top Ramen, Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, Heinz canned gravy, Swanson frozen prepared meals, Kraft salad dressings, especially the 'healthy low fat' ones.

The items that didn't have MSG marked on the product label had something called 'Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein,' which is just another name for Monosodium Glutamate.

It was shocking to see just how many of the foods we feed our children everyday are filled with this stuff. They hide MSG under many different names in order to fool those who carefully read the ingredient list, so they don't catch on. (Other names for MSG: 'Accent' - 'Agino moto' - 'Natural Meet Tenderizer', etc) But it didn't stop there. When our family went out to eat, we started asking at the restaurants what menu items had MSG.

Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) Toxicity Web Page
Go right now and look in your cabinets, you will find MSGs in most everything there.
It is a fact that MSGs make food taste better, but it is also a fact that MSGs make a person, especially women, overly fat! The pharmaceutical industry makes billions of dollars from this little conspiracy, through diet drugs and anti-depressants. It is a vicious circle, and it is real.

Back to the original thread topic, I do agree that drug usage causes suicidal thoughts, I myself was on amitriptyline (brand name: Elavil) and I had these thoughts while taking the drug. As with anything, we have to be careful, and research any drug we are given for side effects, both short and long term. This probably does have a sinister agenda, most things like this do, and we of the conspiracy crowd knows that the NWO have many plans for us, and plenty of backup plans in case the original plan fails for some reason. And then there is this...
Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join