It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mass Genecide by Suicide" MUST READ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Um... no I did mention there are other causes! However, the point of this thread is that the technology does exist to cause thoughts of suicide and suicide itself via introduction of chemicals to the human psyche.

If the technology does exist, isn't it fair to assume that somebody somewhere has thought of using it. If the rates of suicide our increasing and the drugs are becoming ever more common, it isn't far fetched to think they may be related.

What I like about ATS is the fact that if you have a theory, rather than doing all the research yourself, you can introduce a theory and those that agree with the theory actually help you research and send supporting info.

Perhaps you are on of those people that would prefer to hinder such progress? For personal gain or under contract from government control? Who knows?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by VAPatriot
Just wait till we get government health care. I predict an alarming increase in suicides.

Sad, but true... and I didn't even think of that!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Most of the ADHD is boys being boys IMHO. The schools want them to act like girls and sit quietly - boys don't do that, sorry!
My sis is an outstanding 1st grade teacher. Her opinion is too many kids on drugs as well. In 10 years she claims she's seen 3 kids she thought really needed meds. The rest just needed discipline and jumping jacks before sitting down to math.

Now serious clinical depression runs in the matriarchal line of my family. I'm on the lowest dose of an antidepressant I can get away with, but unfortunately, I do need it. I love it when the docs ask about suicidal thoughts. "Of course, I'm depressed, it's a symptom, it's like asking me not to think of a pink elephant!"
The difference is, I know it's an illness, and can therefore deal with it. The times I've tried w/o meds, I've survived, but such thoughts take up every waking moment.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mountainmeg

Well as far as depression meds, although some do need they aren't the focus of this post. It's understandable that somebody taking medication for depression may think suicidal thoughts, but what's even more interesting is that people taking pills to quit smoking, sleep, pay attention in school also suffer these side effects.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

the haarp program can resonate at the same frequency as the brain and used as a weapon,don`t know if you`ve seen.. a conspiracy theory with jesse ventura ,they do a experiment where he plugs his ears and they use the haarp technology to make jesse hear music that feels like it`s coming from the top of his head

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
"It could have been lack of vitamines, sleep, or chemicals that altered your state of mind causing your negative thoughts to be amplified."

Not to be a party pooper, but you have just resolved your question yourself right there. I think you might be making this more complicated than it really is. Brain function is chemically based. Any change to brain chemistry is either positive or negative. Psychology explores this.

There are chemicals in everything, not all is a conspiracy. There are some chemicals in food and water designed to help us extend our lives and improve health. Before some of these chemicals were introduced, lifespans were much shorter, mortality rates higher. Personally I do not feel that there is a massive conspiracy to kill us off via food or drink. Thus, I don;t feel there is one via medication either. The medications are designed to improve our lifestyles, but by their very nature- being chemicals, and knowing that brain chemistry is just that- it's a crapshoot! We know this, this is not some huge secret! That is WHY the side effect warnings are there! This is logic!!! Not all humans have the same brain chemistry. In fact, no one does. So what might be a majority positive effect has the chance of being a negative effect on you. Responsible doctors and patients will discuss this, and carefully note the effects of any new drug on your system.

I myself have PTSD, chronic (genetic) depression, and anxiety. I started taking meds as a teen. Some worked better than others. The are not all the same, they do not have the same amount of the same chemicals. Is this a conspiracy to get me to kill myself? My suicidal feelings are there before drugs were introduced into my system. Some drugs amplified them. I was AWARE enough to know to stop taking them and consult my doc.

Lets not forget that people have been suicidal forever. What makes it seem as if this phenomenon has increased seems, to me, to be due to increased communication. Not an increase of suicides. Internet. satellite TV, cameras on every person. Can this not be the rational explanation? We see an increase of UFO sightings, why? Increased and faster communication.

Sometimes things are just bad without it being conspired to be bad.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cjcord

Your missing the point... My point isn't that drugs are the only thing that can cause suicide. Obviously other things can in fact also cause this. My point is that these thoughts can be chemically induced! The technology exists and has been discovered either intentionally or as a side effect of other research.

If there are powers that would prefer a mass amount of week minded people kill themselves, this technology is available to them. Are they using it now? Maybe, maybe not? I think yes, but if they aren't yet, they soon will.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I'm not sure if we can blame some particular technology. There are for sure devices dedicated to such goals but I don't thing they are used on whole population. TPTB want as to be mad. But whole society is way, how they are trying to achieve it. Stress is their main tool and lie the other one.
I have never been in US personally but I live there via media because my own nation can't satisfy needs of my mind. That is why I can see your troubles in some perspective and I say: get rid of your slave masters and you'll be free of 99% of depression cases.
My notion of US is derived from Alexis de Tocqueville "Democracy in America". You were brave nation decades ago and now I find you as imperialistic power on steroids. And you are asking why there are suicidal tendencies? Because ALL society is living in lie. To be honest, it is not much better in Europe but still ... Man is not designed to live in perpetual lie - every man desire knowledge (Aristoteles). But what you are offering to your offspring? Just perpetual lies. I'm sorry to be rude but that is what I'm reasoning/feeling for long time.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by l77way

I'm quite interested in this haarp being used as a mental weapon thing. If you have a link please send it my way, but if not I'm sure I can locate it. Thanks for the info

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Simple answer. Modern life is rubbish. I wonder what our hunter/gatherer ancesters suicide rates were. We'll never know. They had better things to do then compile statistics.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zeddissad

Well again I don't question that there are in fact many things that lead to suicide rates. I'm simply saying that a technology exists that could have these thoughts and actions happen to people that otherwise may never have been infected.

I guess the trend isn't as noticable to the rest of you, but I've never in my life known so many people to be considering suicide or actually commuting suicide as a means of solution.

These people I personally know haven't lost jobs, their parents are actually quite wealthy and most of them still live at home. Simple things have gone wrong and next thing you know, wrists are slit, pills are popped or the world just doesn't seem worth living.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
All due respect, but I think you're missing the point yourself. As you just stated, it's not as noticeable to those posting in this thread. Have you stopped to think that maybe that says more about YOU than it may about some conspiracy? Again, I am being totally serious and respectful here. It is far more reasonable to think that you are on hyper-alert for this behavior BECAUSE it has happened so often to you recently. Example, you study something new, suddenly, you begin noticing references to the subject far more often than ever before. Are there more occurrences- no...you are just more apt to pay attention to them since the subject is fresh to you.

I can understand wanting to explain things. I can even understand viewing things as malicious in order to gain that explanation. But regardless of whether something is possible or not is not enough to give it credence. There has to be a logical flow to it, and some conspiracy to make people kill themselves has no logic to it- none that you have mentioned that is. People kill themselves enough for reasons known only to them without adding nefarious deeds to it. How many people have said : They weren't depressed, they were doing great, no worries at all- they just killed themselves. Happens everyday, and I am sorry that you are grieving for it happening to those you knew and loved.

But after reading this entire thread, I still see no actual motive or evidence for a conspiracy like this to be occurring. Unless you have more you'd like to share aside from speculation?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

haarp links
www.youtube.com...
the freemon perspective- haarp weapon
www.youtube.com...
a conspiracy theory with jesse ventura episode 1 H.A.A.R.P
www.youtube.com...
NIKOLA TESLA- THE FORGOTTON WIZARD
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I've actually spoken with some friends of mine about this theory - not in a completely serious manner, but it came up as we were bouncing ideas back and forth. We were actually talking about HAARP and its ability to interact with our brains, specifically on an emotional level. I don't know enough about how the brain operates and how that relates to what HAARP can do, but I figured I'd let you know that your theory isn't so out there that others haven't started forming some of the same theories on their own.

As far as anti-depressants and ADHD medication and all those pills they have to solve every problem go -- I personally do not support how freely these medications are distributed and advertised. Yes, it is theorized that depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. And in some cases, I agree -- some people seem to be anxious or depressed by default. (Frustrating, isn't it?) Same goes with ADHD -- some people really are incapable of learning by the methods their schools require. I also think that a large portion of these depression cases can be fixed by means other than medication. The ready availability and ease of acquiring these prescriptions is honestly very discontenting and is what makes me feel like your theory isn't waaay out in left field.

This is from helpguide.org -

You’ve seen it in television ads, read it in newspaper articles, maybe even heard it from your doctor: depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain that medication can correct. According to the chemical imbalance theory, low levels of the brain chemical serotonin lead to depression and depression medication works by bringing serotonin levels back to normal. However, the truth is that researchers know very little about how antidepressants work. There is no test that can measure the amount of serotonin in the living brain – no way to even know what a low or normal level of serotonin is, let alone show that depression medication fixes these levels.

You can read the full article here

And now I'd like to share my personal experience and relate it to why I think it's plausible that the government is attempting to alter the emotional level of the masses.

When I was a teenager, my family wasn't as ... close as they are today, we'll say. We fought a lot, we were all going through tough emotional trials, and my grades, which were very important to my parents, were not satisfactory. Desperate for help and results, they sent me to a shrink, who I came to trust. She would later suggest I take a "test" to see if I had ADHD - long after our first meeting. The results would lead me to a psychiatrist who immediately started prescribing me various medications. I was about sixteen or seventeen at the time, now in my 20's, so I can tell you how things have changed over the years. The shrink was a very nice lady who seemed to genuinely want to help. Thing is, she and I more or less mutually agreed that there wasn't much wrong with me. We eventually stopped meeting because we were literally just chit-chatting for half an hour once a week.

Let me describe the "ADHD test" I was given. I was put in a room with a very DOS-like computer. (Think back to the days of Windows 95.) The "test" was extremely simple. The top half of the screen was black while the bottom was white. (Or vice-versa -- can't remember and it really doesn't matter.) In the center of the screen there was a filled square with inverted colors. Every couple seconds, another much smaller square would appear for a second or so either above or below the central square. I was given a clicker and was instructed to press it every time the small box flashed on top of the square. I was to do this for seventeen minutes straight. I was told that any score of a ".5 or higher" would "strongly suggest" I had ADHD. I scored 13.

--

Cont. in next post. Sorry - I promise there's a point!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I agree that there has been an uptick in suicide lately.

My sister tried to off her self by taking too many anti-depressants, like a month ago. I keep telling her and my parents about the danger of the drugs she is on, and even after they darn near killed her, they still won't listen.

And I think that there may well be some sort of NLP TV programming that is subliminally mind ****ing people into suicide.

TPTB want most of us dead. And they want it to happen so that they are not blamed for it.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
from what i have learned in my life is the ALCOHOL and DRUGS is the QUICKEST way to suicide. it lessens the strength you need when dealing with all sorts of life's problems. The clear mind will always find solution, when drugged not

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by VAPatriot

Way to go on keeping them from poisoning your son. You did the right thing.

Honestly I think that a lot of people that have ADD and ADHD, are born leaders. They don't focus on one thing for long, but that doesn't mean their mind isn't working. The public school system is designed to produce sheep, people that will obey, and not resist their enslavement.

I was diagnosed with ADD, and they gave me ritalin. I took one pill, and hated it. It made me feel terrible, and really weird. My grades were not good in school. I did get a bachelors in Geography from a decent college though.

Since I finished school, I have found that all my depression is gone, and I am happy and successful. I am a businessman. I just really hated school, because I knew that 99% of the things they taught were lies.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666

from what i have learned in my life is the ALCOHOL and DRUGS is the QUICKEST way to suicide. it lessens the strength you need when dealing with all sorts of life's problems. The clear mind will always find solution, when drugged not

I understand from my own experience that a clear and focused state of mind is always the answer. It is never about the behavior of aperson. Because that is simply only treating the effects and not the cause.
The cause being your state of mind thinking that external factors are making one in a negative, fearful, sad, angry and eventually depressed.
Take people in extreme survival situations. They focus all their intent on living and being positive despite the adverse external conditions. As in some testimonies of survivors. They live for weeks on end on just water and crumbs before eventually being found by sheer co-incidence alone.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Let it be known that this room was not just an empty room - I took it in a psychologist's office, surrounded by books and ... random decorative objects that are way more interesting than a blinking square. After just a few minutes of clicking, I was so damn bored that I couldn't help but take my eyes off the screen. If anyone could manage to stare at that screen for seventeen minutes and click a button every time one square flashed above another, then, well, they may want to look into medication to help with being a robot. I don't know how someone my age (or any normal human) could've even attempted to actually "pass" the test, let alone a five or ten year old child! Anyway..

I was sent to a psychiatrist who put me on Concerta almost immediately without hardly knowing me at all. I was supposed to let her know how it was working and to come in every once in a while to give her updates.

Well, I can tell you exactly how Concerta makes you feel and act. You become a robot, for lack of better words. Suddenly, taking notes and doing homework and copying definitions is... really satisfying and almost fun. You can't do anything but pay close attention and take as many notes as possible. Not because you're suddenly genuinely interested, but because... you are unable to daydream and idle. You're suddenly very intent on finishing as many tasks as possible. Yes, Concerta really, REALLY is a guaranteed method of making very, very good grades. I started making straight A's. I also was unable to eat, I could barely even talk after I "came down", couldn't sleep - I couldn't even find it in me to crack a smile at some really funny jokes after the drug initially wore off. Full of energy when it's in effect and a zombie when it's done.

I told the psychiatrist about the robot and zombie aspect of the drug (although in different terms) and she asked if I was depressed. I told her... well, not really. I was kinda sad about uh getting dumped and stuff but I mean, I was alright. She put me on Lexapro to even out the effect of the Concerta. And I can tell you it made absolutely no difference. But I still took it every morning with my other pills. Let it also be known that I was prescribed the highest dose I could legally take at my weight. (I'm little.) This is because I would tell her how it kinda wore off early and didn't last the whole school day. I eventually came to the conclusion that I liked having my personality more than good grades.

When I was prescribed Lexapro, I was constantly asked if I was having suicidal thoughts. My mood was always in question. One of the common "side-effects" of anti-depressants is SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. From helpguide.org, same article as quoted in my previous post:

There is a danger that, in some people, antidepressant treatment will cause an increase, rather than a decrease, in depression. In fact, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration requires that all depression medications include a warning label about the increased risk of suicide in children and young adults. The suicide risk is particularly great during the first month to two months of treatment.

She prescribed me various other medications and we eventually stopped with the Lexapro. I took up to 72mg of Concerta daily for a long time. After that it was Ritalin, then Vyvanse, AdderalXR and AdderalIR, trying various dosage amounts of each. All of them did basically the same thing in different ways. All were time-release except AdderalIR. They had various levels of "energy" and euphoria boosts but were all just amphetamines when it all boiled down.

Parents, please be aware that when you give your child medication for ADHD, you are giving him amphetamines. You don't have to go and buy meth - the government will give it to you. My prescription reads "D-amphetamine salts". Over the years, the "medication" has become harder and harder to abuse, but it is what it is.

Concluded in next post

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sowerby

I RECOMMEND EVERYONE SHOULD SEE THIS HIGHLY EDUCATIONAL FILM
VACCINATIONS - THE HIDDEN TRUTH
id=VideoPlayback video.google.com... style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash>
ANOTHER GREAT EYE OPENER
LEONARD HOROWITZ - IN LIES WE TRUST-THE HISTORY OF BIOTERRISM
id=VideoPlayback video.google.com... style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash>

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join