It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mass Genecide by Suicide" MUST READ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Has anybody noticed the fact that everybody is going suicidal? I have several people that I am very close to that all have threatened to take their own life, attempted to take their own life, or unfortunately have actually committed the ultimate act of suicide.

Recently I’ve come up with a theory and was planning to put this information together for a very well thought out and organized post on ATS. I talked about it to my friend and as we were discussing it we were interrupted by a good friend of ours who’s sister actually slit her wrist TODAY and luckily was discovered in her bedroom within most likely minutes of bleeding out. She is only 19 and although some pretty upsetting things had taken place in her life, it isn’t anything out of the ordinary of an average teenager’s life.

One thing that has come to my attention over the past year, is that more and more pills people are taking to do anything from reduce stress, quit smoking, or achieve better sleep have warnings of “suicidal thoughts” or “acts of suicide”.
Just a couple examples:
Chantix www.rxlist.com...

Lexipro www.drugs.com...

Best resource I could find on suicide rates increasing

articles.latimes.com...

Well here is my point… I don’t think increasing number of people that are going suicidal is limited to those that are taking prescription drugs. It is obvious that if so many drugs have this as a somewhat “common” side effect, the powers to be also have access to such technology. Yes, anybody who would benefit from mass amounts of people killing themselves could in fact “encourage” this trend to take place via water supply, vaccination, food, etc…

Anybody like the Illuminati, terrorists, governments, etc…

The problem is that it’s difficult to point fingers when people are taking their own lives unless you can accept the fact that there are chemicals that can in fact cause such tendencies. Without a doubt, these chemicals do in fact exist, the only question is. Who is going to use them first or who is already doing so?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

Most people who commite suicide usually surpress their feelings, I had feelings of suicide when I just arived in New Zealand and that wasn't because of chemicals or anything but because of bullying.

I'm fine now because I fought back, got my respect, earned my respect to be honest and enjoying life.

I can only speak for myself, I don't know about others, or about what goes through their heads.

What got my attention was the enjoinment of suicide and genocide. It is an interesting topic to discuss the least. Is it suicide or genocide if all humans decided to take their own life. Think about it, if everyone one of us collectively decided to take our own life, what is truely the outcome? We will never know.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
www.jhsph.edu...

shows how the rates have increased in the past few years

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Pressure on average man is mounting - leading to stress, leading to medication, leading to more problems, leading to ... hell. It is total nonsense to prescribe teenager with Prozac or similar hard drug. Antidepressant is useful in very bad cases but IT IS NOT CURE. It is useful only as tool to unlock circle of depression for subsequent therapeutic work. But it is expensive for insurance companies and big pharma gain no money from soft work.
During winter I often suffer depression but I'll never take any prescription drug. It's probably better to take illegal amphetamine then Prozac or something branded. When you take amph. you are pretty aware that you take dangerous drug and you handle it with care and unless you are junkie you do not take it on daily basis. Just sometime to remember that world is not so grey as it appears. Prozac is very similar but you are not aware: "Hey, whats wrong? My Doc prescribed me this pills!" After 3 month on Prozac you are JUNKIE.

If you feel conspiracy behind, you are probably right. Maybe depopulation agenda is not directly at place, but making sheep out of man for sure.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I've had thoughts of suicide recently. However howmuch i hate my life I still wouldn't do it, but i get bloody depressed and i'm on strong anti-depressants but still....bloody depressed. I'm not silly enough to take my own life though. I guess i'm taking the long road. smoking, alcohol and fatty foods.

but yeah these thoughts only really entered my head a week ago...

However much i would like to end it, there's still plenty of reasons not to. It's just weak.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Well first off im sorry you went through that and I'm not discrediting your feelings when I say that mentally the difference between suicidal thoughts and chemically induced suicidal thoughts to the individual are one and the same.

It could have been lack of vitamines, sleep, or chemicals that altered your state of mind causing your negative thoughts to be amplified.

Regardless, my point is... We can't argue whether the technology exists to make such emotions highten. They do in fact exist and can be introduced to us many different ways. If you believe in population control, not necessarily in that it's good but ghat powers to be are considering or planning to enstow it upon the world, I think this is a method not necessarily considered often.

I'm worried it may already be in act.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This subject makes me so mad. IMO 9 out of 10 people diagnosed with depression and treated with these dangerous drugs have a darn good reason to be depressed. ie; spouse left, money problems, death of a loved one, ect.

When the problem that leads to the feeling of depression is dealt with the depression goes away. Drugs don't solve the problem they just mask the resulting feelings.

How did we all survive so many decades of dealing with our problems with out the use of these drugs? I'll give you that people would self medicate with drugs and alcohol.

We have been brainwashing into thinking that you need to take a "happy pill" to deal with your problems. This is a perfect mechanism for possibility of a sinister plan to use these drugs against us.

Think about it. Treat these weaker people with a drug that will cause them to take their own lives (especially when they stop taking the medication).

This would eliminates a lot of people.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

I don't think it's a fool proof system and I think it still takes "other stimulation". If others like myself believe the government are intentionally causing the economy to collapse, this could be the other half.

I don't want to offend anybody that's had somebody die of suicide, but please remember that I in fact have when I say this.

If population control is the agenda, this is a sure fire way to make sure that the string minded survive. Despite the thoughts and temptation, the strong get through and survive, the weak follow through with the thoughts and end their life.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Very sorry to hear that so many of your loved ones are battling the black dog of depression. In my experience suicide can be a direct result of prescription drugs to treat depression.

My mother and her partner, my brother in law, both of my sisters, my cousin and my Aunt are all taking antidepressants. (That I know of)
Two of these people are perpetually suicidal and it's my opinion that the drugs they are on aren't doing them much good at all. Incidentally, these two are also taking antipsychotics in conjunction with the antidepressants.

My grandfather, on the otherhand was a WWII veteran who was medicated to the eyeballs after returning home from his war duties, until he literally didn't know who he was. He finally got a new doctor who simply stopped all his medication at once with the aim of starting him off on different meds (remember this was a long time ago and docs wouldn't be so irresponsible now - I hope) and as a result of this he suicided.

I was prescribed Prozac and afterwards Zoloft for a bout of depression about 15 years ago. Thankfully I made the choice to wean myself off of them after about 12 months. I decided that not feeling anything was way scarier than dealing with my emotions. It was the best decision I ever made.

I do try to envision a society that faces their own personal challenges but alas I fear as long as these drugs that will mask their emotions and responses are on offer, then that is the society we are going to get.

Cheers, VA

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by VAPatriot

This makes me sad to and scares the # out of me! Not so much for myself because I foolishly believe it can't effect me, but because I have kids that are growing up in this "you need drugs for everything" society brainwashing.

Don't forget not only are they introducing these sideeffects either intentionally or otherwise in drugs even including sleep pills and anti-smoking pills, I'm positive they can also do so via water supply, food, vaccinations, etc...

This way they just allow the effects to take place, the sting survive, the weak die, and nobody suspects a thing. Blame it on the economy/depression.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ahh ... Don't forget ADHD. This is a big one. Practically every male child my children grow up with were on medication for this. My son's school berated me constantly for many years to medicate him for ADHD. I was made to feel like I was a bad parent not to medicate him. I resisted and choose to change his diet, get him evolved in sports, do one thing at a time and complete that before going on to another activity. I swear the teachers unions must be getting something from the drug companies. Or it just could be they prefer to have a bunch of zombie kids.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 333

Thank you, I was trying to find more recent data.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Poor economic times also cause a uptick in suicides.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I'd also have to say that there have been alot of murder-suicides in the area. Alot of families are being taken from this world, the past few cases were all in the last month I'd say I read about at least 5 or 6 in the MSM. Dad shoots his babies, and wife then kills himself.

It's sad maybe because of medication or maybe because this world is going crazy and people are trying to take the easy way out. Well easy way if you do not believe in a heaven or hell.

It's sad most of these families were normal people their family and friends and neighbors say. It's like they just couldn't take it anymore, perhaps because of the recession or depression (which i feel we are headed towards) or just lack of faith. I am not sure there reasons but alot of it is happening world wide and its getting out of control.

Link

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

As a parent of a 12 year old boy who goes to school with a myriad of young and troubled lads on ADHD meds....I applaud you.

If more parents took this stance when confronted by the school bullies (pun intended)
we would have a generation of children who were more focused and of better health in general.

I also agree wholeheartedly that pills are a masking agent only and do not target the real issues.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Also, blaming one agency *NWO and what not* is a gross oversimplification for what is at it's core a multi-causal phenom and greatly dependent upon the individauls. Unless of course you came to this conclusion based on a case by case study with the result of overwhelming and documentable corrolation that you didn't mention. NOT saying you're wrong, just saying.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Verum Astrum

Thank you. I forgot to mention the two biggest things we employed in raising our children (Now in there twenties) Discipline and Responsibility.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

if there`s anything i`ve learnt is that if i`m feelin depressed is not to go to the doctors because i 100% guarantee he`ll prescribe you anti depressants.it`s human nature that we all get depressed at some point in our lives but the solution is not to take this crap which the pharma corps know are not side effects of the drug but effects and people feel they have to keep taking the drugs otherwise the voices off suicide in your head will get worse when actually the effect of taking the drug over time makes it worse

here`s a link to a great documentary

MAKING A KILLING -THE UNTOLD STORY OF PSYCHOTROPIC DRUGGING

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You are so right about that #... If you or your kid has a freaking imagination, they have ADHD now. If they day dream while they read they boring as books the school makes them read, they have ADHD. They are kids! Screw that #, this crap makes me more angry than all of the other # combined, but yeah... They are most definitally putting crap in those drugs too and it does seem the teachers make freaking commission!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Just wait till we get government health care. I predict an alarming increase in suicides.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join