It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON is The MIB

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Galileo .3 MegaPixel Digital Binocular Camera for $70.

I would say they are REALLY good for daytime UFO veiwing. The camera isn't too good, but if the UFO or other object is near enough, you get an HQ photo.

Not so good for nighttime veiwing, and after dark photos won't work.

Best point is that you can see things over 1000 yards away. Hell, I can auctually see the occupants of helicopters with these!

Also, at night if you see a light, with these you can tell if it's an airplane, helicopter or UFO.

EDIT: If you have anymore questions, I'll be sure to answer them in a few hours. I have to go to work now, but I'll be back in a few hours to answer all the new posts and theories on what MUFON really is.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by TimothyMartin]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimothyMartin

Anyway, an hour after submitting my report (mostly with fake info,

I stopped reading right about there.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TimothyMartin

Interesting theory about MUFON because I remember that after seeing two UFOs last year I considered sending details to MUFON and even looked them up on the internet and then felt uneasy about doing so. I then looked about for other sites to make a report and felt just as uneasy and after a lot of deliberation as to why I wanted to make a UFO report I concluded that I did not have a valid reason for making the report other than to look for some sort of outside validation that what I saw was real and not a figment of my imagination.

After seeing another UFO with my wife (and two perplexed ambulance crews) this year I did not even consider making an official report and I think it was because of an instinctive distrust – I listen to my instincts.

I think this thread throws up a pretty plausible way for the PTB to gain detailed information of the UFO sighting, locations and addresses of the witnesses making the reports. I think there is never a more perfect tool for an organisation to use in order to squash are at the very least monitor the surfacing of truth.

Great job OP you just made me much more paranoid than I already am but that is not a bad thing so thanks for that and great thread. Keep on thinking like that because you just might be right about this – gota love lateral thinking with some distrust thrown in for seasoning

Like the way you think = Starred and flagged

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Some info they also like to know is were the UFO was last seen and the direction it went to.

That is shocking! Why in the world would a group that studies UFOs be interested in what direction a UFO was traveling? There has to be something nefarious going on!

Anyway, an hour after submitting my report (mostly with fake info...

So, let's get this straight...you post a report with fake info and now you're upset it's been taken down. Right...

The next night I was hoping to see the UFO again, yet all I saw was about 6 black helicopter with no lights on.

It was night and there were supposedly no lights on the helicopters. So how do you know they were black?

They were traveling North (the same direction I said the UFO went.)

This makes no sense. Why would they be traveling in the same direction as the supposed UFO? What would they be hoping to find, a full day later?

What first led me to believe that MUFON really was the MIB was a fake sounding report on MUFON with someone basically telling us through subliminal messages that MUFON is the MIB. Below is what the report stated. Notice all the capitized letters spell 'MUFON IS MIB'

So, they take down your "real" report but leave up a report exposing them as MIB. Right...

For a group that you claim is involved in a cover-up of UFOs they sure are behaving in a rather obtuse manner.

Here is the entire MUFON report with the supposed hidden message:

Case Number: 21012
Log Number: US-12162009-0003
Submitted Date: 2009-12-16 03:22 GMT

Would you look at that? This was submitted today, just hours before your post. What a coincidence...

[edit on 16-12-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

On the night of Monday the 14th I had seen a UFO about 200 feet above.
I had reported this to MUFON. It was the first time I reported a sighting to them.

In order to report the UFO you must check a box stating the following:

WITNESS NOTICE AND ELECTION FOR RELEASE OF CONTACT INFORMATION
In the case of a report of aerial phenomenology, spacecraft, mobile objects, or events that could be considered anomalous or inexplicable (UFO sighting), you may be contacted by one of our representatives for additional details and information concerning your report as part of our investigation. Since our investigation may involve third parties, we need to know whether you would consent to the release of your contact information to third parties who are not connected or affiliated with MUFON. If you elect to make your contact information available to third parties, you may be contacted by third parties for additional details and information concerning your report. Your contact information includes your name, telephone number, and mailing address.

Who in their right mind would report with those stipulations? Certainly not anybody with anything really dangerous!

I may not see MIB around every corner but that whole "third party" thing gives me the creeps.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
probably peoples best bet is to screw reporting these things and sticking them on here directly

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'll share what I know to be true as I know someone who is a higher up at Mufon and get info first hand.

Mufon is not MIB, but that being said, Mufon is being monitored by someone/something. I've heard of more than a few Mufon cases where the investigators schedule an appointment with the people who made the report, only to arrive and find out that someone else (MIB) had already shown up claiming to be Mufon. Took whatever evidence was available.

Also, it is suspected that MIB or whoever has infiltrated parts of Mufon, moved up the ladder so to speak and have some control over some things. They would have to be extremely careful or they would get caught. It's not just Mufon, it's all the UFO investigating teams have been subjected to infiltration.

As for the 3rd party thing, Mufon doesn't necessarily cover every area of a state, but have relationships with others in those areas. One I'm aware of is a Paranormal research team (Ghost Buster type) for sightings that are in their area. I don't see that as being as sinister as the OP is worried about. I go to state Mufon meetings, can't get but 20-30 people to show up, can only imagine that there are but maybe 10-20 investigators for the whole state. That's a lot of travel time for volunteers.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have wondered this ever since the I20 incident here in Arlington. I wrote a report to MUFON with photos of the object and within hours, a man from Houston was at my doorstep. I have dealt with their local rep before which is just a mild mannered guy that does investigating on the side. The man from Houston was who freaked me out. He was very intimidating. When he looked at me, I thought to myself "He's government" A week after making this report, I was leaving my house to go back to work when I saw a black unmarked helicopter hovering very low just a block away from my house. Oddly, I couldn't hear it at all. It should have been very loud for as low as it was hovering. I stopped and watched it, then it just took off, making only a slight muffled sound, really weird stuff. Just a few days later, I awoke in the morning to 5 black unmarked helicopters flying low and slowly over my house. I ran outside and pointed at them and yelled " I see you" nothing has happened since.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TimothyMartin

TPTB use facebook to keep tabs on the masses among other places. Just keep your tin foil on and quit using those cell phones, they trace you through those as well.
Learnn how to use the older military version of the net.
Get yourself a emp harden toughbook.
Learn to use ham radio instead.
Never trust anyone.

Ask millions of question

Whats doesn't the different alphebet groups not own already?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

And first he said there were no lights on the helicopters. Then later his supposed photo only shows a white light in the sky. Then he realizes he's contradicted himself and he later says 'oh i forgot one helicopter had a light'. Sure. I think this thread should be marked with the big flying H tags. If for no other reason than the post with the hidden message being uploaded way too recently.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire

And first he said there were no lights on the helicopters. Then later his supposed photo only shows a white light in the sky. Then he realizes he's contradicted himself and he later says 'oh i forgot one helicopter had a light'. Sure. I think this thread should be marked with the big flying H tags. If for no other reason than the post with the hidden message being uploaded way too recently.

As should 90% of the 'fantasy reality' posts on ATS but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Origin

WHY?!

Really.... Think.

WHY does it gives you the creeps?

Why can't people simply understand that TV personnel could be working on a story, and that they may need MUFON information?

Third parties could be news agencies, or reporters, or someone that is also researching that phenomena.

So, for legal protection, they ASK YOU if YOU AUTHORIZE that your information is available to someone who wants to INVESTIGATE what YOU reported!

WHY IS THIS HARD TO UNDERSTAND? Why people think this has ANYTHING to do with MIB?

Its pathetic.

No wonder MUFON is starting to tell some people to piss off.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
I have wondered this ever since the I20 incident here in Arlington. I wrote a report to MUFON with photos of the object...

Why would you write a report when you weren't a witness?

I saw a black unmarked helicopter hovering very low just a block away from my house. Oddly, I couldn't hear it at all. It should have been very loud for as low as it was hovering. Just a few days later, I awoke in the morning to 5 black unmarked helicopters flying low and slowly over my house.

Let's get this straight...first you can't hear the helicopter then then a few days latter these mystery copters are so loud they shake you out of bed. Right...

I ran outside and pointed at them and yelled " I see you" nothing has happened since.

I guess you showed them, huh?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Ok, since you have trouble reading let me tell it AGAIN. No where in my post did I say I was shaken out of bed. FYI, I woke up as I usually do when I'm done sleeping that's when I heard them going over the house, looked out the window, then went outside to let them see that I saw them. The fact that you think " I really told them" shows that you are a bit slow.
I wasn't a witness to the object on the flat bed, but I did see a strange light that I was also reporting, and I wanted MUFON to help investigate the story, because the radio station was denying that they rec'd any call about the object, and I didn't want the story to get covered up. So.... are you satisfied now.... gangsta?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Ok, since you have trouble reading let me tell it AGAIN. No where in my post did I say I was shaken out of bed.

Oh, I know. I was just replying with a bit of poetic license. However, all of that is beside the point. When you saw the first one, it seemed to be hardly making noise, but then...

FYI, I woke up as I usually do when I'm done sleeping that's when I heard them going over the house, looked out the window, then went outside to let them see that I saw them.

...they're loud enough to hear.

The fact that you think " I really told them" shows that you are a bit slow.

Perhaps you've never heard of sarcasm?

I wasn't a witness to the object on the flat bed, but I did see a strange light that I was also reporting, and I wanted MUFON to help investigate the story

But that's not what you said, though I appreciate the explanation.

are you satisfied now.... gangsta?

So, because I have a Black man as my avatar, you call me "gangsta". Yeah, that's not racist at all.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

DoomsdayRex, I think your trying to hard now. Go find some place else to leave your 'sarcastic' remarks.

Back on topic though, does anyone have a list of other websites like MUFON?

[edit on 17-12-2009 by TimothyMartin]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
By the way, when I say 'with fake info..' I met about my name and adress. The info I gave on the UFO was all genuine to what I saw that night.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

DoomsdayRex, I think your trying to hard now.

Do you mean "too"?

Go find some place else to leave your 'sarcastic' remarks.

I'm pretty comfortable right here. Thanks though, cupcake.

Back on topic though, does anyone have a list of other websites like MUFON?

UFO investigating groups or fronts for the MIB?

[edit on 17-12-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Calling me cupcake? Real mature. Also, if we're going to fix each other spelling, I can correct some of your posts if you want, gansta?
But first, let me answer your questions.

That is shocking! Why in the world would a group that studies UFOs be interested in what direction a UFO was traveling? There has to be something nefarious going on!

If you read the rest of my post, there is a reason I mention this.

So, let's get this straight...you post a report with fake info and now you're upset it's been taken down. Right...

I meant that I gave a fake name and address...

It was night and there were supposedly no lights on the helicopters. So how do you know they were black?

I live in a bright part of the city, the helicopters were not very high in the sky, and through my binoculars I think the helicopters were shaped like the classic 'Black Hawks.' Maybe I'm wrong, this is just MY OPINION.

This makes no sense. Why would they be traveling in the same direction as the supposed UFO? What would they be hoping to find, a full day later?

Possibly they thought the craft had landed? I don't know, as the MIB.

So, they take down your "real" report but leave up a report exposing them as MIB. Right...

For a group that you claim is involved in a cover-up of UFOs they sure are behaving in a rather obtuse manner.

I believe they only take down real reports, or reports that they think have some truth to them.

Would you look at that? This was submitted today, just hours before your post. What a coincidence...

Yes, I only found the report a few hours before writing this thread. It was that report that got me investigating further into the matter of MUFON and the MIB working together.

Did I answer all your questions, gansta? Good.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by TimothyMartin]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Also, if we're going to fix each other spelling, I can correct some of your posts if you want, gansta?

I suppose you could. But I was being sincere, for once I wasn't being snarky.

If you read the rest of my post, there is a reason I mention this.

Yes I know.

I meant that I gave a fake name and address...

Why would you do that?

I live in a bright part of the city, the helicopters were not very high in the sky, and through my binoculars I think the helicopters were shaped like the classic 'Black Hawks.' Maybe I'm wrong, this is just MY OPINION.

Sure it wasn't olive-drab?

Possibly they thought the craft had landed? I don't know, as the MIB.

That still doesn't make sense, a day later...

Yes, I only found the report a few hours before writing this thread. It was that report that got me investigating further into the matter of MUFON and the MIB working together.

Is that what really inspired that line of thinking?

Did I answer all your questions, gansta? Good.

Oh look at that, more racism. Cute.

Actually, it doesn't. I think it would be helpful if you described your UFO sighting in detail.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join