It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey abductees.. this ones fer you

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
watch this one. if you make it to the end you will see its translated. its some strange sighting caught on two cell phones, and a CCTV street cam. what do you think>?

all though I dont see the abduction referred to in the name of the vid

[edit on 16-12-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

thats a pretty crazy video...is it just me, or does the person walking in the middle of the road dissappear when the orb flies over him? and what about the car that just stopped on the left when the orb passed over it? were these the 2 supposed abductees? i dont know russian...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Wow the cctv footoage combined with the cell phone footage is pretty compelling.
Not sure how difficult it is to fake them both. Lol. You know, when I think about it, claiming someone faked the cctv footage as well as teh cell phone footage sounds crazy.
Buuuut people are crazy so who knows.
It's definately not a missile.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Truly an amazing video. because it was on CCTV and a cellphone camera makes it more believable.

I speak a little Russian, and some of the things they said were not translated.

They asked the two men if they were maybe drunk, and one man said that the 'Camera does not lie.'

Thanks for this.
If you want me to translate the entire video send me a U2U.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
That's fairly weird although maybe I'm just blind but I can't really see anyone being abducted...I'll need to play it a few times...it's interesting that it seems to have gotten some media coverage over there and was caught on CCTV...is it possible to hoax such a thing?

reply to post by TimothyMartin

If you want me to translate the entire video send me a U2U.
If you do end up translating the whole thing would you mind posting it here?

[edit on 16/12/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I'll just translate it now, give me about a half hour, then it should be posted here.

Also, did anyone notice how something like this would never be seen on American news?

[edit on 16-12-2009 by TimothyMartin]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
My Russian isn't perfect, but here's my understanding: (NOTE: I put the video time on most parts that I understood.)

0:00-0:12 It has been circulating chat rooms since it was first posted on the internet website of Youtube under a very odd name.
(NOTE: The Name is нло в челяоинске.avi which means 'UFO in челяоинске,')
0:12-0:20 The video shows some kind of bright object of a yellow color that soon began moving in an odd way.
0:20-0:27 A car driving by stopped when it saw this.
0:27-0:39 Two people begin looking in all directions, and two other people on the other side seem to be acting abnormaly. One of these people made sure no one was on the road and began taking photos of the object.
0:39-0:50 here he is in the red circle. The other man we see seems to have gotten frightened and ran off.

NOTE: The lady speaks very fast past this point, but apearently she says something about one of these guys having the video on his mobile phone.

Then they mention something about two students taking the video while near a cannon. Today these students have posted their video on the most popular resource-youtube.

the student then says (at 1:31,) he climbed on the cannon and took the video. He noticed someone in his car saw something odd as well.

They thought at first that what they saw was the fault of beer, but the student says 'The video does not lie.'

People on the street and in their car claim to have seen a yellow sphere.

The students are sure they saw a genuine UFO.

Alright, that's as much as I could understand, hope this clears things up. I also got to practice my Russian translating skills!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The footage at the verry end is definately CGI if u ask me.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by MisterP]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterP

I think it looks CGI too, but if you ever saw a real UFO, they sometimes look like that. Plus, how could the CCTV camera and the cellphone camera both take the same video?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
find the guy in the car and I'll be 100% convinced it's not a hoax.

oh, but I don't think its a ufo.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by mosesgunner]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mosesgunner

Okay, I'll travel all the way to Russia to find that guy just to prove it's real!

What do you think it is? Lighting balls don'tmove that fast, flashlights and other such technologies couldn't do that without dense fog...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I tired to listen to thhe video again, here is a quick and simple translation of what the lady said:

'Cheliabinsk city became famous for a youtube movie showing unusual glowing yellow and flying object over one of its intersections on Victory avenue. One car accidentally stopped at the intersection as if it was trying to avoid colliding with UFO and pedestrians also behave unusually. One of them is taking a snapshot (we can see the flash) and the other is running away scared. '

That's the translation, minus some less important details.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by TimothyMartin]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimothyMartin
reply to post by MisterP

I think it looks CGI too, but if you ever saw a real UFO, they sometimes look like that. Plus, how could the CCTV camera and the cellphone camera both take the same video?

I have seen alot of ufo's

But i'm talking about the footage at the verrrrry end. The last footage that is being showed. That is definately CGI if u ask me. And the 'cell phone' footage really does not look like something filmed with a cell phone. It looked like it was filmed with a normal camcorder.

The CCTV footage is pretty good. But i'm not sure wether to trust it or not. But thats just my own view upon it.

peace

[edit on 16-12-2009 by MisterP]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
it looks like CGI but u never know

I mean, its very weird the way they got the light .. but really, who am I to tell ... I dont know this russian show ...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterP

I see the part your talking about... but still can't be sure, right? Maybe real, maybe not!

By the way, is it even possible for me to make one post without getting a star here?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TimothyMartin

I've been starring you as you've been doing all the work.
two.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It's way fake. The way the orb moves especially in the "cellphone" video looks like a badly animated after effects fx. The camera also follows the orb almost perfectly, i bet that if it happened to you you wouldn't be able to predict it's movements like that.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
first thank you for the translation.
Second.. the cctv camera is stationary. it didnt move. third. to have matching movements with both CCTV bandwidth,and cell phone bandwidth (or compression) is.. well I wont say impossible, but not that easy. Secondly how would they obtain the video? just walkt o the militia and say "Hey mate! We want to make UFO hoax for You tube.. mind giving us the video footage from last night?"
the pixle sample rate looks about right for a phone, abd for CCTV to me. Im not really an expert, but if this is a hoax. its a very well done collaborative effort. As for the guy disappearing, would say, its most likely result of frame by frame recording. If that is the case, that makes this whole thing stranger than I thought. I wil not argue this is evidence, I will argue that its quite compelling. we always say more than one camera is better for evidence, but when we get it.. we are double hoaxing? Seriously.. come on. Besides, his phone didnt look like something that could hold that much data from one video that has been tampered with, or created by CGI. thats far too much layering for a basic phone OS. just my opinion.

I do however enjoy a good debate and will not rule out that it may be a hoax, or reflections in light or chinese lanterns or even urine. I will stand my ground in the belief that this video in particular, though it does not have an abduction, is pretty damned compelling.

I just wish ATS had an in house video analyser

[edit on 16-12-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the translation

[edit on December 16th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

No Problem! Thanks for the applause!
If anyone needs help wth a Russian site or video, I can translate!
Back on topic though, it's not CGI, atleast the CCTV isn't. So what exactly is it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join