It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Ladin has been dead since shortly after 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
although its unconfirmed that OBL is dead or not, but with his age and the condition he was in 2001.... its highly likely that he is dead.

I could be wrong, But my gut says he is dead.

[edit on 12/20/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
OBL is deader than a doornail

Now The War On Terror people can safely "look for him' for the

30 years

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Sean48]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
yes, he has been dead.
anyone who still holds the capacity to think for themselves and who can still recognize BS when presented should know that.

but then.... where would our precious war go if everyone knew that? lol

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
That makes sense as Osama was always warning us an attack
would happen and when 911 did the had to be eliminated.
He knew too much or too little but knew those we want for 911.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If he is not dead he's still on the payroll. However I don't think he is alive..Lets ask Obama.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
"Osama Bin Ladin" will live on long after the man is dead. His name has take on a life of its own and will live on for years long after he is dust until it no long serves a purpose. That is the one thing people seem to miss. It does not matter if the man is alive or dead as long as the name lives on. I would not be surprised that if future history books shows that he died at the old age of a 150 years of old age. Osama Bin Ladin is an ideal and the name has become more powerful than the man who bears it. Both sides need to keep him alive for as long as they can. Each side has something to lose if he is no more. So is he a live or dead you ask. I think the man is dead but how long will his name live on?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

my my......touch a nerve that your theory is absolutely false....as for the Canadian and US forces if it wasnt for them Europe would be eating sauerkraut for the last sixty years...they will also clean up this mess as always....

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
You guys are talking about the "Grand Prize" here, ya know.

Whatever branch of military, sniper, individual, from whatever country, and whoever is the leader of the country, would lay claim to OBL's assasination, parade his dead body around if they could, and receive every medal available.

Why would they keep this a secret?

Why were they so proud when they killed Saddam and sons? Why would this be any different?

Don't see it.

[edit on 12/21/0909 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

Why would they keep this a secret?

Why were they so proud when they killed Saddam and sons? Why would this be any different?

Don't see it.

ladyinwating are you serious..???...

If the 'boogie man' is still alive then there is still the reason to wage war...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Oh. Okay. Yes. There's that.

This is so depressing. I don't want to believe we are being manipulated in this way, but I don't want to be naive either. I don't know what to believe about this.

I remember how poor his health was...even the doctor's saying right after the Afgan war started, that he needed dialysis, couldn't get it in a cave, and such, and how with his fragile condition he couldn't possibly live without very skilled medical care.

But then all the stories surfacing of he DID make it out to Bora Bora, and they nursed him back to health.

I always picture him lying on a beach somewhere in Hawaii or Miami, incognito, wearing dark glasses, a panama hat, and a speedo.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
i posted some links regarding bin Laden's death, in another thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

you can't nurse someone back to health who is in ESRD (end stage renal disease)...unless they get a kidney transplant

even then, depending upon circumstances, it's sketchy.

if he'd have received a kidney, surely that would have made the news somewhere?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Hi there queenannie. Yeah, renal disease can be bad news. But they do have those portable dialysis machines now, that can be used at home. They might even have one specially designed for cave usage, although I can only imagine sanitation might be an issue for both cave and patient.
(However eventually I've read they can deteriorate your stomach so badly from the cleansing process, you die from stomach disease.):

I'll be glad when we know the truth about the man. Dead or alive. I can't help but think he's still alive. But if he is dead, I bet it was due to natural causes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join