It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Ladin has been dead since shortly after 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
By Gordon Duff
Senior Editor

December 10, 2009 "Veterans Today" -- Conservative commentator, former Marine Colonel Bob Pappas has been saying for years that bin Laden died at Tora Bora and that Senator Kerry's claim that bin Laden escaped with Bush help was a lie. Now we know that Pappas was correct. The embarassment of having Secretary of State Clinton talk about bin Laden in Pakistan was horrific. He has been dead since December 13, 2001 and now, finally, everyone, Obama, McChrystal, Cheney, everyone who isn't nuts is finally saying what they have known for years.

However, since we lost a couple of hundred of our top special operations forces hunting for bin Laden after we knew he was dead, is someone going to answer for this with some jail time? Since we spent 200 million dollars on "special ops" looking for someone we knew was dead, who is going to jail for that? Since Bush, Rumsfeld and Cheney continually talked about a man they knew was dead, now known to be for reasons of POLITICAL nature, who is going to jail for that? Why were tapes brought out, now known to be forged, as legitimate intelligence to sway the disputed 2004 election in the US? This is a criminal act if there ever was one.

(Read full article here)
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I'm not sure of the validity of this write up, but I myself believe he died about 6 years ago. I have no way to prove it, it's just always been my feeling.

There are many myths surrounding bin Laden’s health. He has not, contrary to popular belief, ever undergone kidney dialysis, but instead was treated for kidney stones back in 1998. It is unknown whether he still suffers from that condition. He does suffer from an enlarged heart and chronically low blood pressure, which is treated through medicine. He is also missing two toes from a war wound in Afghanistan. He was, according to credible reports, wounded at Tora Bora in December 2001.

From msnbc

He sure gets around for someone in his condition.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
yes i agree, i think he died sometime between October of 2001 and 2003/04.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I agree I believe he is dead as well but I can't prove it either, but it doesn’t mean we are wrong. The OS believers will say hogwash but that is them it makes them feel safe knowing our government never lies and OBL is the boogieman.

I haven’t seen any proof that OBL is really alive.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by impressme]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Probably why we can't find him. You think we would have had some video from him by now, and not the fake bin laden from 2004.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by phrankie79]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Agreed, he is probably dead.

You know anywhere he went, he would have to take that dialysis machine with him. Because he (was) very ill, back in 2001.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Well it doesn't surprise me at all, this would be par for the course even if you don't believe the 9/11 conspiracies.

The OS shapers would have wanted OBL silenced instantly, that way their version of the last twenty years leading up to 9/11 would only be "their" version.

If this is true though, who exactly was behind all of the videos of him post 9/11?

Where does it leave all of the so called Debunkers, who have argued endlessly for the US government, and the fact that they(US gov) are innocent of everything and have been completely honest with its citizens in regards to 9/11 and the GWOT.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
.....2 cents worth ...

he's dead . light [pakistani army ]plane crash, 2004 Afghanistan ,pilot shot on lift off , plane hit misty mountain , 8 casualties ?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
benhazir berhutto she also mentioned binladin died 2001 and the next day she was assasinated-i think i spelled her last name wrong.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
^^^ Yes I remember that. She said Tim was dead and shortly after her scalp was parted.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyeinoz
benhazir berhutto she also mentioned binladin died 2001 and the next day she was assasinated-i think i spelled her last name wrong.

Exactly, she mentioned " the man who murdered Bin Laden" in that video.

On a similiar tone I had a friend of mine who pulled some duty in Pakistan and several other neighboring countrys and he told me back in late '02 that Bin Laden was dead then, and thats why we never see or hear (via translation) on tv where news crews talk to locals because they know he's dead too!

He told me when you do hear them (locals) speak of Bin Laden its in past tense.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
buhutto said omar sheik killed him (binladin) if i remember right.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Mark Steyn has been saying that bin Laden's dead for years. And you couldn't get more mainstream Bush-supporting than him.

Here's an interview from 2003 where he talks about the audio tape:

the US Government said they were "almost certain" it was bin Laden. That Swiss institute said they were "almost certain" it wasn't. In this instance, the Swiss are the disinterested party. With everything that's come out since 9/11, I have no great confidence in the alleged expertise of Federal agencies.

Not what you'd expect from a Bush Gang NWO shill.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
bin laden is not dead,,,,,as we talk he is being tracked in somilia by a band of former commandoes who have been after him since fleeing tora bora

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Whatever the actual outcome is/was of Bin Laden, he did NOT have kidney problems nor was he EVER on any dialysis machine. Shortly after that attack a Pakistani journalists interviewed him and asked him to clear that rumor up becuase it's circulating all over the place, not just in the US. Bin Laden laughed and said his kidneys were fine.

This is what happens why people start quoting "undisclosed reports" released by "anonymous sources" from "unnamed intelligence agencies".

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Why I can believe this...

The tape of Osama Bin Laden... the infamous extremely fake tape.... was released to the public on December 13th 2001.

It would make sense that as soon as Bin Laden died they could release this video... because Osama could never claim that it was a fake.

archives.cnn.com...

Why I can also believe this was reported in Pakistani newspapers...

The fact that Osama Bin Laden is dead should be common knowledge to us folks here on ATS... I just fear what happens when it becomes common knowledge to the entire world.

(S&F)

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 65knowsbest
bin laden is not dead,,,,,as we talk he is being tracked in somilia by a band of former commandoes who have been after him since fleeing tora bora

Interesting... How do you know this may i ask??

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

By Gordon Duff

He has been dead since December 13, 2001

I would ask Mr. Duff to explain why, if OBL was dead on December 13, 2001, did one of OBL's closest associates (Abu’l-Walid al-Masri - AQ strategic planner) on 6 December, 2002 urged OBL to begin operations in Yemen.

Conversely, if you dont mind corresponding with a wanted terrorist, you could ask al-Masri yourself by striking up a conversation with him at his blog, like this Australian Journalist has begun to do.

[edit on 12/16/09 by makeitso]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
the commandoes are group of ex-J2F (canadian special forces) and us delta force whose prime objective is to capture or kill bin laden. they had him pinned in tora bora with the help of the pakistan gov he escaped to somilia where he still is the group is in country and its only a matter of time till they get him

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 65knowsbest
the commandoes are group of ex-J2F (canadian special forces) and us delta force whose prime objective is to capture or kill bin laden. they had him pinned in tora bora with the help of the pakistan gov he escaped to somilia where he still is the group is in country and its only a matter of time till they get him

How much are you being paid to say that.?....

Do you mean that the 'boogie man' is still out there....oh no.....

So you're saying that the Canadian special forces are equally as incompetent as the U.S. special forces.?....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join