It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two researchers attribute Norway light to HAARP, anti-ET space-based weapon of mass destruction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Two researchers attribute Norway light to HAARP, anti-ET space-based weapon of mass destruction

www.examiner.com

Following a cross-volley of interpretations of the Dec. 9, 2009 blue-green light vortex over Norway on the eve of Barack Obama’s Nobel Prize acceptance speech (Russian missile; ETs destroying Russian missile), two researchers have independently posited that HAARP, a space-based weapon of mass destruction one of whose antenna fields is close to the site of the Norwegian spiral light.

According to one of the researchers, David Wilcock (see below), one of his confidential sources stated the Norway spiral light was part of Project Blue Beam. Mr. Wilcock's interview appears on the Project
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a little late but a good find.

HAARP and the Norwegian spiral light

According to Mr. Wilcock, the Dec. 9, 09 Norway spiral light is similar to other spiral lights in Russia in 2006, and in China (first seen in April 2009) that may be attributed to the HAARP technology.

Mr. Wilcock states that the plasma effects exhibited by the Norway light were too dense to have been produced by a failed Russian missile. He reiterates that HAARP is most probably the cause of the spiral lights.

Researcher Richard Hoagland notes that “just over the hill from Tromso [where the spiral light appeared], lies a high-tech Norwegian ‘HAARP antenna farm’ -- the EISCAT Ramfjordmoen facility -- specifically designed to broadcast powerful beams of microwave energy high into space ... thereby also creating blatant HD/torsion side-effects in the Earth's highly-electrified upper "plasma" atmosphere (ionosphere)? The facility is officially supported by Norway, Sweden, Finland, Japan ... China ... the United Kingdom ... and Germany.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
if you think about it maybe the ufo and the usa,russia have a deal after all

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This, my friends, is b.s. at its finest moment. It's a great example of how people will exploit moments of confusion to spread their b.s. conspiracies and fear just to sell some books or get hits on a website.

It was a missile failure that caused the spiral of particles in the upper atmosphere, it is obvious, just from the pictures and video. You don't need anyone else to tell you this.

You all have such great imaginations and can visualise technology you have no clue about doing things you have no clue about.... yet fail to see how a missile would cause a spiral of particles. Something is wrong with that.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Ya had to go and spoil the whole story by bringing up the name David Wilcock didn't ya!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b36a38679c3c.gif[/atsimg]

IRM

[edit on 16/12/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I said this in the other thread, not sure which will be closed, but HAARP is not a "space based weapon", it is terrestrial and is aimed into the upper atmosphere. They make it sound like HAARP is some giant laser death ray in space.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
how do you not know it is in connection with space related warfare system.
or naybe a projection so you did not see somthing.

i give you your due over the rocket theory because of the aluminium oxide (the blue beam)

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by allyoop

HAARP is just an array of antennas only capable of emitting various frequency radio waves in a single section of sky.

Unless you are worried about getting cancer or a slight skin burn, I don't think you should worry about HAARP any more than you have to worry about the Sun.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

You wanna know what I don't get about you? In every thread relating to the Norway Spiral your over here pushing this "rocket" theory so hard. If you cant believe the imaginations of people or don't agree with other theories why even post? You seriously look like a propaganda spreader and or dis-info agent, if the threads bother you so much why not avoid them instead of putting your 2 cents everywhere.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LightWonder

i am a theorist, i take in all aspects of information, and i am here to discuss, not be made a show of by a slow-witted killjoy

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
HAARP is just an array of antennas only capable of emitting various frequency radio waves in a single section of sky.

Kind of like how an earthquake-monitoring station only takes measurements of the activity in their own back yard. Yet it still deals with energy that is traveling all over the world.

HAARP also deals with energy that is naturally traveling all over the world. It could easily affect remote places simply by messing with the EM fields and atmosphere above it.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
but doesnt haarp belong to the military expertise???

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LightWonder

I'm not an disinfo spreader, I am a truth spreader.

I know the truth about the Norway Spiral, so I am spreading the truth.

What I HATE are people like you that just complain about peoples actions when you don't know jack s*** about them. Don't get hurt feelings because I am crushing your fake reality with truth.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
I know the truth about the Norway Spiral, so I am spreading the truth.

I'm undecided about the Norway Spiral, but I do think the geometry was a little too perfect for a 'failure'.

But unless you were there when the missile was launched, there's no way you can 'know the truth about the Norway Spiral'.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Of course this is Haarp. I thought that from the off.Share International's Ben Cream is claming it to be a sign from Maitreya along with his star(haarp) and his Crop Circles(haarp)I just know its another trick.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Instead of arguing like children, research EISCAT and its facility in Norway. Myself and other ATS members have spent hours researching into EISCAT and an allege secret Russian missile project.

Read the specification of EISCAT - it operates and effects the atmosphere and even the aurora. Other documentation includes a proposal for the system to be an effective missile defence system.

The evidence in the thread, includes pictures, which involve plasma weapons and images of launches (in relation to the missile)

ATS thread

Before members start accusing me of "pushing an agenda" and being unable to prove nothing - all my EISCAT data came from military websites and countless documents/research papers.

...I'll wait for the UFO evidence

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
the funny thing is if you goto 69'35'10.81 N 19'13'28.96'E ELEV 228FT there's a large satellite dish and other buildings... could this be the source of the beam?...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Read the specification of EISCAT - it operates and effects the atmosphere and even the aurora. Other documentation includes a proposal for the system to be an effective missile defence system.

Could it be possible that this was both the rocket and EISCAT then?

Maybe they were testing this theory with the assistance of the Russians, asking them to fire a rocket and seeing if they could knock it out using EISCAT. A top secret experiment like that would deserve a lot of secrecy.

Just a theory...

Until I get proof otherwise, I'm sticking with the rocket explanation, as Phage has given enough evidence to convince me... more than his opponents in any case.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
Could it be possible that this was both the rocket and EISCAT then?

Maybe they were testing this theory with the assistance of the Russians, asking them to fire a rocket and seeing if they could knock it out using EISCAT. A top secret experiment like that would deserve a lot of secrecy.

Just a theory...

Until I get proof otherwise, I'm sticking with the rocket explanation, as Phage has given enough evidence to convince me... more than his opponents in any case.

It is possible. Currently looking at data, apparently EISCAT was testing on the night - I've seen previous test evidence that shows the same spiral pattern (but much smaller)

However, Phage has provided evidence for a Russia missile test too. EISCAT can be used as a missile defence system, according the specification. Whether or not it has been tested in the past - or used - who knows

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
A weapon of mass destruction? More like a weapon of mass hysteria.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Aggie Man]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join