It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery deepens around Norway spiral light: pyramid UFO over Kremlin, and

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Mystery deepens around Norway spiral light: pyramid UFO over Kremlin, and

www.examiner.com

The scientific mystery of the ultimate source of the Dec. 9, 2009 Norway spiral light deepened with the revelation of a Dec. 9 pyramid UFO over the Kremlin in Red Square, Moscow (the same night as the Norway light) and of similar vortex lights to the Norway light over Russia and China. (See videos below).
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
spiral over norway

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
has obama got a new plane or what!??
this is just strange as anything, but i do not assume aliens, just american ones!! , there must be some technology being used via both russian and usa, but where is are the links

quote) HAARP, the space-based weapon of mass destruction, caused the electromagnetic plasma light effects visible over Norway on Nov. 9

thats scary!!!

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
if it was an extra terrestrial warning why wouldn't they do more than light spiral?!, im not sure what to believe but im doubting aliens

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
www.examiner.com... ss-destruction

Two researchers attribute Norway light to HAARP, anti-ET space-based weapon of mass destruction

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Always be suspicious when you only see one or two examples of something like that.
If there was a giant pyramid UFO seen over Red Square, don't you think a few hundred tourists would have reported something too? Tourists with video and still cameras?
Yet, remarkably, there's one video clip of this supposed event.

It's BS IMO.

As for the spiral, I've yet to find a reason why the missile explanation is not likely.
People keep saying it's a cover up, but where is the evidence to back that up?

The fact is, there is more evidence and reason to suggest that this was simply a missile launch gone wrong, than any evidence to the contrary.
A nation like Russia isn't going to be quick to admit that they had a fault with a weapon. That's why they denied knowledge. The senior officer probably hadn't reported it up the chain either through fear of being reprimanded or it was simply delay due to red tape.

If it wasn't a missile fault, why would Russia then say that they had a problem? Wouldn't you, as a leader, deny deny deny? You wouldn't accept global embarassment for a faulty rocket if you were certain it wasn't your fault.

But, as always on these boards, people will see what they want to see. They'll believe the most unusual story, make unfounded and unreasonable claims to support it, often suggesting that the very facts that make a story real or not are manipulated for their purpose. A double bluff, a triple bluff, a quadrouple bluff, and still no evidence to support their belief.

It's almost a religion to these people, no amount of common sense and evidence will tell them it didn't happen the way they believe.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
From what I remember HAARP is not a "space based weapon", it is very much terrestrial yet is aimed upwards, not to space per se, but into the atmosphere of Earth.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't examiner known to be generally full of sh#t?

I'm not out to offend anyone but I'm pretty sure its either examiner or some other alternative news site that is regarded as dis-info and mostly made up

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Again the examiner..examiner has NEVE ever advertised any real truthful news.... space chimp hass baby with human,.. bush was photoed playing monopoly with sasquatch, alines seen breast feeding baby goat while loitering in the frozen food section, crazy thigns like that.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

ive never seen any of that on there, dont shoot the messenger

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted but it is a similar spiral that was seen in China prior to the Norwegian one...not blue though.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Im bumping this thread because something similar might have happened again in Norway. Our newsmirror "VG" have reveiced calls from locals in "Hedmark" (County). A light have lit up the whole sky and may have landed in "Gudbrandsdalen". The so called "Fireball".

Somewhat similar, but it could be anything from meteorite to satellite.

Here's the link to the article (in norwegian, sry): www.vg.no...

PS: I know that all newsmirror love this stuff, cause such happenings sells papers. But still cool!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
LOL Examiner ranks up there with Sorcha Faal, Alex Jones, Infowars.com, Debka etc. 'Nuff said.

new topics

top topics

join