It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Chips Grant Jeffrey On C2C last night - The Mark of the Beast?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Just getting a chance to listen to last nights C2C show and hearing Grant Jeffrey talk about the RFID chip and how they have been put in our clothing. I'm not surprised to think they might be in things like cell phones, but Clothing???

Is this the coming mark of the beast? Could it develop into that? I know this has been covered in other threads about swine flu being a possible medium for the transmition of the chip but its not something I had thought about being in clothing. If it can be hidden in clothing, and we have them on us all the time and we don't even know it I don't really see how it would be the mark of the beast.

Personally I think the mark of the beast mentioned in Rev is a code word for the Roman ruler at that time. But as I understand it in relation to apocalyptic theology a person would have to know they were taking the mark wouldn't they? I mean they couldn't just slip it in on you without you accepting it and it be considered by God to be worthy of damnation could it?

There have been so many things that were thought to be the mark of the beast in the past when they first came out. SS#s Bar Codes, Credit Cards (jury still out on that one) and I'm sure there are a lot of other things to. Could we just be going through the same old paranoia about these chips as we did these other things? As the technology of our world grows there are bound to be more and more things that seem to fit the mold.

Here is the link from the show - C2C show

Also Jeffrey has a pretty neat website - www.grantjeffrey.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The idea that the mark must be implanted is a misread of Revelations. It does not have to be physically in or on your body; it can be something as simple as an ID card that links you permanently into a database system (the RealID Act). Basically the only criteria that we can use with certainty about the mark is that it will in some way involve your forehead or hand (most likely Biometric finger prints or retina scans), and that it will control your ability to buy, sell, or even possibly work. And it must be a system that is shared by either a one world government, or a system of allied countries that all agree to it (which has happened with the RealID act as a result of 911 and the Patriot Act). It will be put into place by the final beast, the last remaining world superpower (the USA) before the End of the World. It relates back to the idea of Roman Citizenship, and shows mans ultimate rejection of God in favor of being part of a system that looks after ones worldly needs.

So if you want to worry about something, I would worry more about the stealthy candidates that are being slipped into law (again the RealID), while they deflect peoples attention with talk of implanted RFID chips (which will never happen on a grand scale, because the Christian majority of this country would stand up against it).

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Those who have the mark of the beast already know it.

They can come clean...or they can deny it for what it is.

They will be doomed.

The "mark of the beast" has been given in an inconspicuous manner and some may not have realized it for what it was at first. It has been done during ritual.

Later, it will become apparant to all others who has the mark because of the behavior they will exhibit and because of those with whom they will be allied.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

While I don’t find that an accurate read of the situation, I still find your post intriguing. What Ritual are you speaking of that you believe relates to this?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Unless im mistaken, In order for you to take the mark of the beast the rapture must have already happened, the anti-christ revealed and in supreme power, and You have to willingly take, knowing exactly what you are doing. So saying they "sneak the mark into you" doesn't work.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kingoftheworld

The Rapture is a speculative construct of certain interpretations of Christian Eschatology. Only certain groups of Futurists interpretation even include it, and even then, there is little agreement of timing. Personally, I am a historicist, so I believe that the only “rapture” will be at the final judgment. Nowhere in prophecy does it give certain groups a “Get out of the End Times free” card, though there are some Christian teachers who preach such things as it comforts their parishioners.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sagestranger

If you would have listened, you would have heard him say that he did NOT believe that RFID chips were the mark of the beast.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kingoftheworld

So saying they "sneak the mark into you" doesn't work.

Actually, that is exactly how it is going to work, because who would willingly take the mark knowing the consequences. Besides this factor, in order for the “Mark” to be confirmed, all things about God and prophecy would also be confirmed and the consequences would be very real even to unbelievers.

So let me tell you exactly how the enemy will sneak this into being.

First you take one of the previous World Superpower Beasts (the Roman Empire), the pinnacle of worldliness and paganism, as well as the direct enemy of the Christian church at the time, and you turn it into a religion that actually takes over Christianity. Then you continue to rule the known world of the time from behind the scenes, using fear of removal from “Mother Church” to maintain control. You place advisers at the court of every country who ensure that any rulings made by the Nobles of those countries are in accordance with the Churches wishes and stance on them. In the meantime you fill Christianity with the Pagan Rituals of your old Empire, calling them “Church Traditions”, thus endangering the souls of your parishioners and further cementing your control. When anyone stands up to you, you have your military arms of the Jesuit Order and Inquisition take them out of your way. You keep Gods word out of the hands of the common man because you know that what you have done lines up very closely with certain Prophecies, and your abuses will be very apparent to anyone who reads the Word.

However, someone comes along and puts a kink in your plans by releasing the Word in the common tongue. Therefore, you form the Jesuit Order to deal with this Reformation. One of the chief jobs of this Jesuit Counter Reformation is to offer competing interpretations to prophecies of the Bible, deflecting any heat you have drawn to either, other real past events, or totally made up future events. This works out well because in doing so, later when you want to introduce the ‘Mark’ you will have obscured it because the timelines of your interpretation will be so exact that people will willingly accept the mark thinking things like this:

In order for you to take the mark of the beast the rapture must have already happened, the anti-christ revealed and in supreme power, and You have to willingly take, knowing exactly what you are doing.

When a real Christian knows that you cannot have a timeline of the End Times, because it invalidates this:

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. - Matthew 24:36

So now you have folks looking for a future end times period, when there will be none because the “End Times” Started with the end of the Age of the Jews in 70AD. They will be expecting a Antichrist Person, when the Beasts are all really World Superpowers. They will be expecting a list of things to happen in a certain order leading to the Mark, and thus allow you to slip past them in plain sight.

You’ve successfully hid the Mark, the Beasts, pulled off the Great Deception, and lured countless millions of Christians into false doctrine…

There is the greatest conspiracy theory of all time…

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

When a real Christian knows that you cannot have a time line of the End Times, because it invalidates this: But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. - Matthew 24:36

There is a time line for the end times. You have been given all the signs in the Bible, and they occur over a period of time, hence a time line. what about this scripture?

Mark 13:29 New American Standard "Even so, you too, when you see these things happening, recognize that He is near, right at the door.

"When you see these things happening"....there is a time line, but no one knows the actual day or hour of His coming, except the Father. A real Christian will learn to see the signs that are spoken of in the Bible, a real Christian actually would really not be concerned with that, but would be performing the Great Commission everyday.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by desertdreamer

The signs spoken of there are about the fall of Jerusalem, not about the “End of the World”. That is why the Christians of the time were able to flee to Pella before the Roman destruction in 70 AD:

But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies.. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, and let those who are inside the city depart, and let not those who are out in the country enter it; for these are days of vengeance, to fulfill all that is written.

The end of the Age of the Jews, in 70 AD, was the beginning of the “End Times”, though they continue on until the return of Christ and the Final Judgment.

See, in the quote you mention, this is how the conversation started:

Jesus left the temple area and was going away, when his disciples approached him to point out the temple buildings. He said to them in reply, "You see all these things, do you not? Amen, I say to you, there will not be left here a stone upon another stone that will not be thrown down." -Matthew 24:1-2

So Jesus, at that point, was talking about the destruction of Jerusalem, and the Temple in 70AD. The Disciples thought that his return would be at the same time, though Christ never says that it would be:

As he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately and said, "Tell us, when will this happen, and what sign will there be of your coming, and of the end of the age?" -Matthew 24:3-4

The disciples were asking two things, thinking that they would occur simultaneously, but Christ never said how long it would take to play out. Most of the things discussed in those verses came to fulfillment with the Destruction of the Temple, and the fall of Jerusalem. Do some research into Josephus “Wars of the Jews” and how it relates to these verses.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld
Unless im mistaken, In order for you to take the mark of the beast the rapture must have already happened, the anti-christ revealed and in supreme power, and You have to willingly take, knowing exactly what you are doing. So saying they "sneak the mark into you" doesn't work.

Some of this is correct. As I said earlier, there are those who already have the mark and they know who they are. (It's not a chip at this point.) If you don't know, then you don't have it. The marking is not finished by any means. However, the mark and the opportunity to recieve it will not be revealed to the masses until later in the game. The crowd will be thinned out before that occurs.

The christian concept of "rapture" is misleading. No one will be gently led away by the hand of an angel. The root word of rapture is "rape". This means 'to be seized by force'. Who will be the ones seized? It will not be the ones sitting in the church pews.

History has always shown us that it is the "non-believers" who are always destroyed. There is a plot afoot. This seizure of those who see the lies of religion must take place in order for religious dominions to keep control on those they have programmed into the beehive mentality.

Once the reasoning influence has been "seized" and taken out of the way...then the marking will be presented. It will be sold in a positive light. You must have it to belong to the group. It will be called the mark of the godly. If you do not have it you will be considered an infidel.

It will all appear to be a good thing. Religions of the world will have united in a peaceful co-op. They will have their paradise communes. You will always have the choice to take the mark or not. It will never be forced. Coerced, maybe, but not forced. You will simply be encouraged to "choose correctly" or suffer the consequences. Really, it will be more of an ultimatum than a choice.

And I do suspect it will be presented in a way that makes it both necessary and beneficial. RFID? Most likely. Why do you think they call it Digital Angel?

They will probably promote health benefits of "healing frequencies" for tissue repair, etc. Just remember that if frequencies can heal, they can also be used to inflict pain "when necessary."

It's an in-between step leading to the evolution of trans-humans.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Alethea]

new topics

top topics

join