It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Prof. Predicts U.S. Will Break Up Soon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

i'd still be picking off Chinese tourists at the Bottom of the Grand Canyon 20 years from now...

Is there a 'Chinatown' near where you live?

Why don't you start now?

While I don't agree with the map, the hatred contained in some of these posts is , well, not surprising, but disappointing.

Understandable. But when faced with invasion and or the disassembling (even hypothetically) of ones country, hatred is understandable. These kinds of comments were no doubt whispered across every nation ever conquered prior to being conquered about those who were supposedly going to be doing the conquering...

I may have over used the word conquer...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessDespot
The map is the funniest part...
Three hundred million of us armed redneck/ cowboy/ yanks aren't about to let the world start arbitrarily drawing lines and carving us up.
I'd say the crash of the American government is imminent...
Not America.

Three hundred million armed and angry Arabs were saying the same thing in 1911. Five hundred million angry and armed Indians were saying the same thing in 1493. Eight million armed and angry Celts said the same thing in 55 BC. Seven hundred million armed and Angry Chinese said the same thing in 1227, 1898, and 1937. Three million armed and angry Irish were saying it in 1910.

What I'm saying, is one, don't get too cocky, and two, if armed and trained militaries folded and crumbled so easily, a bunch of stopsign-shooting yahoos aren't going to do much.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

i'd still be picking off Chinese tourists at the Bottom of the Grand Canyon 20 years from now...

Is there a 'Chinatown' near where you live?

Why don't you start now?

While I don't agree with the map, the hatred contained in some of these posts is , well, not surprising, but disappointing.

So, yeah, he is killing the wrong people, but that doesn't change the fact that they invaded and are communist control freaks. They (ultimately) will get that treatment one way or another.

That's not hate, it's defense.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

The map is the funniest part...
Three hundred million of us armed redneck/ cowboy/ yanks aren't about to let the world start arbitrarily drawing lines and carving us up.
I'd say the crash of the American government is imminent...
Not America.

Three hundred million armed and angry Arabs were saying the same thing in 1911. Five hundred million angry and armed Indians were saying the same thing in 1493. Eight million armed and angry Celts said the same thing in 55 BC. Seven hundred million armed and Angry Chinese said the same thing in 1227, 1898, and 1937. Three million armed and angry Irish were saying it in 1910.

What I'm saying, is one, don't get too cocky, and two, if armed and trained militaries folded and crumbled so easily, a bunch of stopsign-shooting yahoos aren't going to do much.

Honestly, don't think he could've put that better. It's obvious in history, and he just irreverently laid that out.

Face it, fellow Americans, no matter how you swing it, the odds are against us completely.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
i dont think so, a theory is a theory, isnt america already the american union????

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Good point. Its only natural to route for the home team. I for one would seek out others like me (combat veterans) since I feel that citizens like that would be essential in leading a resistance to a war on our soil.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that the Roman Empire lasted more than 200ish years, like you stated.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I agree that the US government will go out of business in the early 2010s, but I disagree that it will be carved up by other countries like some kind of geographic turkey.

What I see happening, is an America united not by a government, but by a belief in the Constitution. The local councils and governments throughout America will govern based on the Constitution and human rights.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Atleast China has an army.. I suspect the most far fetched part is Canada taking over... anything.
All we have to do is clip the rubber bands on their three fighter planes and they're done.

The story of Canadas Avro Arrow is pretty interesting.

The movie starring Dan Aykroyd was ok too.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Russia is a joke.

Speaking from experience, they harbor deep resentment towards our success, and wish they could compare to our glory.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
considiring alaska was part of russia... also we took mexicos territory, if we go into economic crash im sure mexico migt try to get some land

[edit on 16-12-2009 by alien]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
So we have a large super power who is going further and further into debt.

What do you think would happen if there was a bit of a drought or flood wiping out crops?
countries decide that they arn't selling food to the US due to the US dollar being worth less than toilet paper.
Wide spread food crisis in the US, those well armed rednecks as someone called them will start protecting their food and wanting more.
A shooting we will go.
civil unrest, riots, gang warfare, the UN security council takes its opertunity to come in and restore peace to those desperate and hungry people,
Guns for food anyone?
UN security under the eye of the UN decide the best thing to do is carve up the late great US to pay off the debts that will never be paid.

Of course, this is what would be written on a conspiracy website, It would never happen would it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join