It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Vaccine At School?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I just got back from my little brothers high school and in the library they were giving teachers the H1N1 Vaccine. there were lots of teachers in there. whats up with this?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

its cus the teachers are a high risk ie all the council workers have been set a due date to be innoculated too, dont worry

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
My younger brother is in Middle School and they took the students to the High School to get the H1N1 vaccine (luckily, my mother kept him home). I'm not quite sure of the legality of it, but I was outraged!

I'd like to know how common it is for schools to do that, I guess I will gauge that from the response to this thread.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by randolrs1]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I think its comical how now they are giving these kids the vaccine when it has peaked weeks ago and on the decline.
Also in the news today 800,000 swine flu vaccines were recalled due to decreased effectivity. These particular shots were for children. What a scam!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by randolrs1

Our schools sent home permission slips before administering the H1N1 shots, and offered it in the elementary, middle and high school.

new topics

top topics

join