It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure, if it happens, will be Deception.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It's as simple as that...

I really don't even have to back up the title of my thread with a thousand links and five pages of text. I think the ATS/UFO community should know by now that you will not be told the truth when/if it is disclosed... In fact I have very little respect for you if you think disclosure will some how set you free.

stop demanding disclosure.

One thing I've learned in life... maybe the most important lesson... Is to be careful for what you wish for.

Sorry Guys... Your Alien Fantasy Should come to an end... I'm not saying that Aliens don't exist, nor am I saying that they haven't been to our planet...

I'm just saying that one day you will experience death... And life will go on.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

What more proof do you need than Roswell?

We had disclosure about that in 1994 and 1997 and a lot of people think that's a deception.

So why will any other disclosures be different than that one?

What Jesse Marcel described sounds very much like project Mogul debris to me but some people still refuse to believe it even after disclosure about Mogul.

If the disclosure doesn't match someone's personal fantasy then people will find a way to disbelieve it.

On the other hand that disclosure included the admission that we had been lied to for 50 years so we would be foolish to believe everything we are told after that. My own personal guess as to what is yet to be disclosed is that they have been investigating UFOs more than they admit, and the cases not attributed to secret projects, they probably don't have any more idea what they are than we do and that's what they are keeping secret, like the JAL1628 incident for example. Nobody really knows for sure what the heck that was though some people like me have some theories.

I think what they don't want to admit is that things have happened in supposedly secure airspace they can't explain, and that's why we don't have full disclosure of the non-military cases.

Regarding disclosure of secret military projects, well we just had another one of those in this thread.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Even though I run the risk of being violently disagreed with by "disclosure" supporters and wishers, from day one starting in the '80s I said that there is no disclosure for there isn't anything to disclose. Information was available through FOIA requests and a lot of information came out but it was not what some expected. The government, all governments, doesn't have any special information on aliens, UFOs, reverse engineering and all of those unsupported fantasies that believers engage in imagining. The (U.S.) Gov't has always had secret data that encompasses reports of UFOs but the secret part has been in the way information is gathered and those secrets will never be revealed. There are no alien bodies in jars in non-existent underground bases, regardless of what people such as William Cooper, Bob Dean, Bob Lazar, et al, tell you.

The (U.S.) Gov't is as mystiified as the rest of us are as far as the reality of UFOs. No aliens have visited the White House (well, there IS Obama!). So no disclosure, no s___t!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The operation of the saucer has been detailed in many ways.
The theory of electrical operation can not be fathomed by today's
engineers as the theory has not been studied due to illuminati
control over education.
The saucer can hardly be disclosed by people that can't understand
the elemental science.
There must be hundreds of people looking into one way or another
and still can't explain the operation.
So its not nuclear science, it ether science which does not exist.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
In my opionion it will not matter if disclosure is in the form of deception or not.

Any admission by government that there has been ET visitation and/or interaction on this planet will be enough to open may peoples eyes to the possibility that there is more to this 'life' than what be have been permitted to experience.

I would be more worried about the agenda behind such a disclosure, rather than dosclosure itself.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I will say this if the government comes out and says anything about aliens it is suspect based on their track record. So whatever their story it probably will be a lie. If the aliens came themselves, I probably would believe them more than humans at this point.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

stop demanding disclosure.

One thing I've learned in life... maybe the most important lesson... Is to be careful for what you wish for.

Yep it is the most important thing in life is most definately to be careful what you wish for.

i agree with op, if this happens in our life and i do not think it will, it will be deception. We will never get the truths so i do not want to know.

top topics

join