It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food Inc (Movie) VS The Meat Company

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

Thanks for reminding me of this flick. I finally got around to watching it and I must say it's quite disturbing. Even for me who is no stranger to all the goings on with our food supply.

It was a good thing, I went to work and started ranting about how messed up our food is and the guys there want to watch the flick so it's being passed around now. It's all I can do, try and spread the word, let people know how bad it is and hopefully someone will listen.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Another link for the movie:

www.esoterictube.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
wanted to add. They made a law in Colorado where it's illegal to talk about the quality of the meat, they've also made laws against people talking about meat and the companies. Can I say they only care about them and not the people who are getting sick from these meats in America?

These laws and the lawsuit that spawned them are the worst scourge on the American people because they gave us Dr. Phil!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
While I have been concerned for some time about what goes into the food or hamburger meat, when it comes to meat and pork or chicken products I have been plagued with a fearful thought that sometimes makes me ponder a serious thought. I have been concerned about the many poisons and chemicals that are being put into all the foods, drinks, water and or whatever we consume on any given day.

I am also concerned with what greedy and criminal meat corporations do when times get bad and yet they still want to make a profit. How could you make a profit when its too costly to buy cows to butcher and then turn the left overs into parts are parts? Well, every time I read or see anything about meat in the public I think about the previous question and wonder if they could be so evil as to kidnap people and use them for filler in products that can be mixed so as ensure no one notices.

With almost a million people, adults and children disappearing each year this number is up 25 times higher than it was in 1980. With an average of 2500 Americans disappearing each and every day, I just know that some evil types are kidnapping and using the remains to augment some other meat products and thus create some interesting bologna or pressed meat or even filler meats for any number of dishes. Sausages, links, or those little BBQ snack sausages you find at parties so often.

Well any way if you want some background on all the missing people and such or want to read the information yourself I am providing the link that covers missing persons in America. It is in no way a link to some proof that humans are ending up in the grinder.

www.trutv.com...

I just find such press coverage about meat issues and problems always make me think about what if? I for one think the Meat Company could be the tip of the ice berg for many criminal issues and in a way, I don't want to learn that I could be right. It makes me shudder to think about it.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Well the statistics are misleading as 600,000 of the 800,000 are juveniles with 200,000 being domestic abuse abduction and 400,000 being runaways:

About half of the roughly 800,000 missing juvenile cases in 2001 involved runaways, and another 200,000 were classified as family abductions related to domestic or custody disputes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join