It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway spiral: Did any of you PERSONALLY see/witness the event and can describe what you saw ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Looking through the many reports of the spiral event of 9 December, there seems to be some confusion and possible contradiction regarding what was being witnessed.

Some reports have the spiral stationary ... whilst others have it "walking" across the sky.
Some reports have the blue/green beam appearing before the spiral ... whilst others have it appearing after.
Some reports have the blue/green beam entering the spiral ... whilst others have it exiting the spiral.

Etc,etc,etc

So I'm thinking that from a research point of view, that we could at least attempt to assemble sufficient visual data to give us a coherent idea of what ACTUALLY happened during the event and iron out the inconsistencies and wrinkles.

A second major advantage is that if we could get enough solid eyewitness accounts from different parts of Norway, that may give us sufficient information to provide a rough triangulation of the location that the event took place at.
Perhaps if a probable location in the EISCAT area could be established, this would be strong circumstantial evidence that indeed EISCAT may have been involved.

At the moment Tromso seems to be a major eyewitness location ... but we definitely need others ...and we certainly can't rely on MSM to collate such information for us.

[edit on 15/12/09 by tauristercus]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'm curious to know if there was any place that the spiral "touched down".

The only pictures I've seen show the bottom of it being behind something.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
I'm curious to know if there was any place that the spiral "touched down".

The only pictures I've seen show the bottom of it being behind something.

You're absolutely correct .... the indications from the images that are available is that one end of the blue/green "ray" seems to be "linked" in some way to the "exhaust plume" ... either that or we accept that it's a coincidence that the "ray" and "plume" appear to be in close proximity to each other.

We need additional imagery taken closer to the "exhaust" location to give us an idea if it's actually in the EISCAT vicinity ... I just find it unusual that we have photos from AROUND the event but nothing from UNDER the event ... surely some one must have been standing DIRECTLY BELOW the spiral and able to report on it ... unless of course DIRECTLY BELOW the spiral just happened to be the EISCAT facility, in which case the silence will be deafening !

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I saw the whole thing. From start to finish. I started out exactly like a 3 stage missile. The first stage had a white plume trail, then the second stage had a white trail and looked like a comet, but it later turned into a blue trail when the sun moved. Then right after stage two and during stage three the missile started spinning and spiraling. It was not in one spot it was moving really fast away. The pictures and videos are misleading they look 2D but the spiral was more 3D.

I find it crazy anyone thinks it was anything other than a missile. The only ones that think that are the ones that didn't see it from start to finish they only have seen the finish. If you saw the start you would know it was a missile with no doubts.

The third stage just got out of control.

I was in Finnmark.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hmmmm ... just occurred to me that this may not be a feasible exercise as we have no way of verifying the statements of people "claiming" to be eye-witnesses.
All it would take would be for one "disinfo" report to be included and we automatically loose confidence in the remainder.

Oh, well .... ignore this thread ... sorry

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
tauristercus, it's best you focus your energy on more important things. The Norway spiral is a confirmed missile failure, and is going down in history has a confirmed missile failure.

The only people who are confused about it are the ones that didn't see it from the beginning.

The day before the spiral event, Dec. 8, there was a warning to all ship captains in the White Sea to clear the area for a rocket launch.

NAVTEX

Station F - F Archangelsk,RUS
2009-12-08 16:54:55 (GMT+0)

ZCZC FA79
031230 UTC DEC 09
COASTAL WARNING ARKHANGELSK 94
SOUTHERN PART WHITE SEA
1.ROCKET LAUNCHING 2300 07 DEC TO 0600 08 DEC
09 DC 0200 TO 0900 10 DEC 0100 TO 0900
NAVIGATION PROHIBITED IN AREA
65-12.6N 036-37.0E 65-37.2N 036-26.0E
66-12.3N 037-19.0E 66-04.0N 037-47.0E
66-03.0N 038-38.0E 66-06.5N 038-55.0E
65-11.0N 037-28.0E 65-12.1N 036-49.5E
THEN COASTAL LINE 65-12.2N 036-47.6E
2. CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 101000 DEC=
NNNN

Do you know how many people saw the entire thing from start to finish? Probably a lot... The only people who made a big deal about this are the people who only saw the unfortunate ending.

It's just a missile expelling particles in a spiral because it had a bent nozzle... nothing more.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It's important to note that the famous picture that we've all seen with the very evenly distributed and smoothly shaped spiral is a long exposure shot. It is a very unrealistic portrayal of what the spiral looked like. In the videos it is much more uneven and is obviously a spinning rocket exaust.

new topics

top topics

join