It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama and Warren Buffet are in the same family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

President Obama and Warren Buffet are in the same family

www.sphere.com

It turns out the leader of the free world and a leader of the free market share roots that run deeper than politics. President Barack Obama and billionaire investment genius Warren Buffett are distant relatives -- seventh cousins three times removed, Ancestry.com announced Monday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Not surprised. TpTb have always been the powers that be and who knows if it will ever change. if there is revolution, they will in time supplant the free leadership in a coup, quiet or violent and re-establish themselves. ancestry.com should do a report on all the rich and powerful and see how many are related. i bet the findings would blow some minds...

www.sphere.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
As far as I know, Warren Buffett could be my 7th cousin, three times removed... Or yours..

[edit on 15-12-2009 by TheBandit795]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If you checked, I bet you'd find that more unknown, regular folks are dashed throughout the family tree than people of any notoriety.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
i know my family tree and im not related to anyone of significance... convenient and coincedental that the rich and powerful seem to be related somehow.... dont you think..

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Anyone who is not a descendant of one of my great-grandparents I consider not to be a relative anymore. So I do not consider President Obama and Warren Buffett to be relatives..

[edit on 15-12-2009 by TheBandit795]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm related to former President Reagan and distantly related to Queen Elizabeth and didn't find out till a few years ago, and i'm a nobody, if most people looked through there family history you would most likely find you are related to some pretty rich and powerful people.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Just because you are distantly related does not make you family.

Family share dramas of life...

Someone obviously doesn't understand the concept

new topics

top topics

join